Golden Awards

DeletedUser

Will's embarrassed that he lost his account 6 vills this week

and then rimmed the rank 2 acc in two days :lol:

edit:

Oh and
f931d8979163ca074028a7ad2b11658e.png

Course we'd lose our lead at nobles. Because people rush them so much, but the lead is likely to come again I am sure.
4 days ago when I last logged we were between 4-5 levels higher farm than the second highest (to our knowledge, and we knew loads). Farms are 22 hours upgrade long atm, that'll put us behind loads short term but not long term.
Along with no PP spending and, for example, Emilysuperduck spends loads on pp as shown by logs (smithy 20 in a few hours I think it was, and then loads of stables reduced tonnes).

That's how they caught up, rushing acad with little troops, spending pp on half times.
It works short term, not long term as shown a lot (mbig for example, drops ranks later on).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is it better to be the nub or be pwned by the nub?

One for the philosophers I think.

DeletedUser4753

and then rimmed the rank 2 acc in two days :lol:

edit:

Oh and
f931d8979163ca074028a7ad2b11658e.png

Course we'd lose our lead at nobles. Because people rush them so much, but the lead is likely to come again I am sure.
4 days ago when I last logged we were between 4-5 levels higher farm than the second highest (to our knowledge, and we knew loads). Farms are 22 hours upgrade long atm, that'll put us behind loads short term but not long term.
Along with no PP spending and, for example, Emilysuperduck spends loads on pp as shown by logs (smithy 20 in a few hours I think it was, and then loads of stables reduced tonnes).

That's how they caught up, rushing acad with little troops, spending pp on half times.
It works short term, not long term as shown a lot (mbig for example, drops ranks later on).

hey what if its not possible to be 4-5 farm levels higher than competitors :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It is if you're Awesome enough :icon_cool:

(CoCo had the 2nd highest troopcount and we were about 3-4 levels ahead of him)

DeletedUser4753

It is if you're Awesome enough :icon_cool:

(CoCo had the 2nd highest troopcount and we were about 3-4 levels ahead of him)

you know my troop count :eek:

no i meant if u had less than 29 full farm then dont think you could be 5 lvls infront :p

DeletedUser

We had level 28 farm 4-5 days ago (check in stats). so fair to say 4 levels ahead? :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You fled when you got attacked once

Cant tell if your just stupid or just cant read....

I quit before getting any incomes, had my friend clear me and farm me AFTER i quit.

My reasons for quiting had nothing to do with incomings/or anyone on this world.
Was simply due to getting alot of incomings on a world that at a higher priority then this one.

When im at 500 points and the next guy near me in points is you at 250 points how would anyone clear me before i quit?

Your a nub stop trying to sound impressive because once you get incomings on this world im sure you will be hitting that delete button.

DeletedUser

Cant tell if your just stupid or just cant read....

I quit before getting any incomes, had my friend clear me and farm me AFTER i quit.

My reasons for quiting had nothing to do with incomings/or anyone on this world.
Was simply due to getting alot of incomings on a world that at a higher priority then this one.

When im at 500 points and the next guy near me in points is you at 250 points how would anyone clear me before i quit?

Your a nub stop trying to sound impressive because once you get incomings on this world im sure you will be hitting that delete button.

Ive had incomings, bin supported and re-built bro, i'd swear but you would report me for being 'nasty' to you on the forums, hahaha!

Bore off man.

DeletedUser

Best Player: FinalFantasy
most overrated player: Me
Favorite Player: Lord Slap Tarse
Best tribe: T4H
Most promising tribe for future: ROTN
Best leader: Luke Bishop
worst leader: Most would say me, so me lol
Favorite forum poster: ChipmunkWarrior
lamest forum poster: Zubatios
Best COA ingame: T4H
most overrated tribe: Hungry Hippos
most underrated tribe: EXP

DeletedUser6623

Best Player: Lizards
most overrated player: Ruffus
Favorite Player: PrincessEmilySuperDuck
Best tribe: Nubs
Most promising tribe for future: ER
Best leader: Me :icon_cool:
Worst leader: Luke Bishop
Favorite forum poster: Daluicis
Lamest forum poster: Barbatos
Best COA ingame: Nubs
most overrated tribe: Exp
most underrated tribe: ER

DeletedUser11546

Best Player: Lizards
most overrated player: Daz
Favorite Player: Lizards (Will)
Most promising tribe for future: ROTN
Best leader: Luke Bishop
Favorite forum poster: D1/Will
Lamest forum poster: Bangers
Best COA ingame: PrincessEmilySuperDuck
most overrated tribe: 404
most underrated tribe: ER

DeletedUser

Best Player: Lizards (Milad)
Most overrated player: Axe2 - I'm afraid to say. I predict him to drop in ranks, he's had a good start here but hasn't been able to maintain good growth when I've seen him on other worlds (sorry).
Favorite Player: Jeimizu! or Cold-Fusion! or D1mension!
Most promising tribe for future: Nubs
Best leader: 0210
Favorite forum poster: D1/CF/Jeimizu (again but Jeimizu only at times :icon_wink: )
Lamest forum poster: Hmmm... Not really any I enjoy all to some extent
Best COA ingame: SleeplessKnight
Most overrated tribe: RoTN :lol::lol:
Most underrated tribe: ER

DeletedUser11975

Best Player: Lizards (Will/Dorin/Milad)
Most overrated player: Ruffus
Favorite Player: Me
Most promising tribe for future: Nubs
Best leader: ????
Favorite forum poster: ????