Golden Awards

DeletedUser

Okay forums are so dead I feel like I'm playing a solo game with AIs. so here is something that might help.

Best Player:
most overrated player:
Favorite Player:
Best tribe:
Most promising tribe for future:
Best leader:
worst leader: (this one's gonna be Hawt)
Favorite forum poster:
lamest forum poster:
Best COA ingame:
most overrated tribe:
most underrated tribe:

Add something more if you saw fit.
Begin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4342

Gonna be hard to do best and worst leader at this stage i think..

DeletedUser

Will have to be based on previous knowledge of players...

Best Player: Admiral Pheonix - Not so sure though due to slow growth (I've almost doubled them already :|)
Most overrated player: Flying Duck
Favorite Player: The Creationist
Best tribe: Nubs
Most promising tribe for future: Nubs
Best leader: No one stands out as a good leader...
Worst leader: Pssht could not say
Favorite forum poster: D1mension
Lamest forum poster: -
Best COA ingame: Lizards, deffo gotta be mine sorry guys it's sexy
Most overrated tribe: -
Most underrated tribe: -

DeletedUser12006

All these are going to be very bias depending on the tribe you're in xD

Best Player: No one stands out yet, the best are only the best because of location. Location location location
Most overrated player: ^^
Favorite Player: Exidus
Best tribe: 404
Most promising tribe for future: 404
Best leader: Still too early
Worst: ^^
Favorite forum poster: Me :icon_wink:
Lamest forum poster: Me..:icon_redface:
Best COA: Referring to tribal COA or Player? Player idk, Tribe, 404
Most overrated tribe: T4H
Most underrated tribe: Awake? (just because I recognize some names in the tribe)

DeletedUser

Best Player: No one stands out yet, the best are only the best because of location. Location location location

Saying this at 400 points or less, I'd agree. However it's past 400 points so I disagree with you totally.

DeletedUser

Best Player: Admiral Phoenix - Not so sure though due to slow growth (I've almost doubled them already :|)

Thank you, but I doubt I'll hit top twenty till after nobles, if I'm still playing then.

DeletedUser11546

Best Player: -
most overrated player: The scientist
Favorite Player: Lizards (will)
Best tribe: who
Most promising tribe for future: nubs
Best leader: -
worst leader:the scientist
Favorite forum poster: d1
lamest forum poster: the scientist
Best COA ingame: -
most overrated tribe: awake
most underrated tribe: -

DeletedUser12006

Saying this at 400 points or less, I'd agree. However it's past 400 points so I disagree with you totally.

It's still way too early in the world, the top players currently are only those with the headstart. Once mid-game comes around the corner, we'll see who in the top stayed in the top, then I would say those are the best players.

Anyone can grow fast with a good amount of barbs and inactive surrounding players.

DeletedUser

It's still way too early in the world, the top players currently are only those with the headstart. Once mid-game comes around the corner, we'll see who in the top stayed in the top, then I would say those are the best players.

Anyone can grow fast with a good amount of barbs and inactive surrounding players.

Anyone can farm actively, but to adapt to your area and make the correct decisions will make you the top player beyond 400 points.

<beware of ego>
I'm currently rank 1 here and rank 1 on Classic, I've almost doubled rank 2 on classic and it's mid game. I also have a fairly large lead considering the stage of the world here.

I wouldn't say I'm rank 1 here because of my 'headstart' (despite late joining.. so no real headstart) and 'good amount of barbs and inactive surrounding players' (have like no inactives I think).

DeletedUser4753

Best Player: best start up player i can see is will, but due to classic commitment princessp n emily super duck are gunna be eventual top peeps
Most overrated player: PartyPinguin. erm dunno who they are but rank 2 and less thank 1k plunders smells like a point whore (i cud be wrong)
Favorite Player: Going to treat this as most respect player i dont know too well, as no point putting a mate lol so assassin212
Best tribe: Who they have the 2 best farmers in the world imo and a few familiar faces
Most promising tribe for future: T4H, i think a couple of smaller elite tribes will do well, but see t4h hanging around at a bloated rank 1 for a while, so whilst they will do well in future, i dont see them doing well forever
Best leader: potentially mr bishop, reason many tribes fail regardless of skill is infighting, and im told luke runs a tight ship
Worst: Hippo's duke, (i hate families) more so on a large member limit world
Favorite forum poster: Based on w16 probably iteam
Lamest forum poster: The scientist (whilst i think the guy is a ok player and poster) his reluctance to merely screen shot to prove achievement was a bit lame imo
Best COA: jay-mat
Most overrated tribe: DBD dont recognise anyone
Most underrated tribe: Nubs 5 of these guys seem to be decent, unsure about the rest but 5/

DeletedUser12006

I've almost doubled rank 2 on classic and it's mid game

That's all I'm saying, when a player gets to mid-game, and they're still top 10, that's what makes them one of the best in my eyes. Of course this is my opinion, and everyone's differs.

Bottom line, anything can happen; and if you can withstand the "anything" and make it into mid-game on top, that's when I consider someone one of the best.

Based on your record, I'm sure you will do well on this world as well - but beware of your ego indeed, because for the hundredth time, anything can happen at this stage of the game.

DeletedUser4753

Mmm depends, not sure will's 400 points is the magic numbers, but players rank 1 pre 400 mean nothing as a dodgy build order can grab early ranks, id say 1k-nobles shows class, though whilst saying that the best start up player is rank 1 now so perhaps smaller point ranks do show a indication.

DeletedUser

I also have a fairly large lead considering the stage of the world here.
*Cough*We*Cough

I wouldn't say I'm rank 1 here because of my 'headstart' (despite late joining.. so no real headstart) and 'good amount of barbs and inactive surrounding players' (have like no inactives I think).
have to agree with you there though. I'm just epic like that :icon_cool: