Golden Awards

DeletedUser11546

(despite late joining.. so no real headstart)

i wouldn't really call 8 hours late starting, and you really do have a habit of stating your accounts achievements with first person pronouns instead of collective ones :p

DeletedUser

That's all I'm saying, when a player gets to mid-game, and they're still top 10, that's what makes them one of the best in my eyes. Of course this is my opinion, and everyone's differs.

Bottom line, anything can happen; and if you can withstand the "anything" and make it into mid-game on top, that's when I consider someone one of the best.

Based on your record, I'm sure you will do well on this world as well - but beware of your ego indeed, because for the hundredth time, anything can happen at this stage of the game.

Okay, I guess everyone should have their opinion.
I do not intend to stay on this world long however, so I will miss all the mid-game events.

*Cough*We*Cough

have to agree with you there though. I'm just epic like that :icon_cool:

To be fair, it's mostly been you on this world.

i wouldn't really call 8 hours late starting, and you really do have a habit of stating your accounts achievements with first person pronouns instead of collective ones :p

Ahh I agree, it makes little to no difference but it wouldn't mean I have a headstart. Oh course I do, I prefer it that way :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Best Player: Dorin / Will / Brad ( My co's :icon_cool: )
most overrated player: since I don't know many here, I'll pretend the question is most overranked player.
biddle123 ( ridiculously low plunders suggests that)
most underrated player: Party pinguin He's doing great considering He's a defensive player.
Favorite Player: Raver1 . very honest, and doesn't even ask for my amounts back. can't help but to like him.
Best tribe: probably Nubs and Who?
Most promising tribe for future: Nubs and Who?
Best leader: Don't know many, but I like Hazardous Substance He's a good minion <3
worst leader: -
Favorite forum poster: d1mension
lamest forum poster: -
Best COA ingame: m.gozzo / Lizards / 404(tribe)
most overrated tribe: -
most underrated tribe: EXP

DeletedUser

Havent played seriously for three years and don't really know any of you on here cause i havent used the externals much before but seen as i'm going to take this world seriously then i thought i'd give this go....

Remember i don't know too many of you and hence this not biased

Best Player: LIZARDS ( not just cz he's no 1 at the moment but because i can see that a lot of people rate him )
Most overrated player: absolutely no idea to be honest, but i'll have a guess at adsif because i cant believe a top player would be in what looks like at best a very mediocre tribe
Most underrated player: Scoobystira ... considering he's co-ing would have expected him to be a lot higher at this stage.
Favorite Player: Scoobystira . very honest and straightforward and helpful. Played with him on a few worlds
Best tribe: probably Nubs and EXP
Most promising tribe for future: TEX and ROTN (discounting the above 2)
Best leader: Don't know any
worst leader: - Belsareth (from what i've seen)
Favorite forum poster: ITeam
lamest forum poster: - The Scientist .... I know he's probably left this world but his posts in the 'milestones' with no evidence just made me chuckle
Best COA ingame: Lizards / T4H (tribe)
most overrated tribe: - Hippos or SAD
most underrated tribe: ROTN

DeletedUser12006

Welcome to the forums mate. We're a friendly bunch, we won't bite.

I'm new myself, as you can see. Although I've posted before, especially the GFX parts, I'm new under this alias.

DeletedUser12006

If his Avatar is any indication of him smiling, I think you may be mistaken d1..
But hey, I can't judge until I experience it myself.

Let's say my place, 9:00? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the warm welcome... appreciated :)

I bite :icon_twisted:
Kinky :icon_wink:

If he was female .. I'd have been interested

Strangely enough ...Hippos haven't appreciated / agreed with my view of them as the most overrated tribe ( my reasons explained as 'ranking is currently inflated until effective trimming of their Noobs and inevitable inactives takes place').

I'd rather bet on a three-logged donkey in the 'Grand National' personally.... But you never know I might be wrong :)

DeletedUser4753

What about me n a mate in a horsey suite?

n i am female on saturday evening (dint you know :eek: )

omg you dontz thinkz hippoz is dah shin ding!

@sebulsky, can i stand you up, iteam pays well...........

DeletedUser

Best Player: Dorin / Will / Brad ( My co's :icon_cool: )
most overrated player: since I don't know many here, I'll pretend the question is most overranked player.
biddle123 ( ridiculously low plunders suggests that)
most underrated player: Party pinguin He's doing great considering He's a defensive player.
Favorite Player: Raver1 . very honest, and doesn't even ask for my amounts back. can't help but to like him.
Best tribe: probably Nubs and Who?
Most promising tribe for future: Nubs and Who?
Best leader: Don't know many, but I like Hazardous Substance He's a good minion <3
worst leader: -
Favorite forum poster: d1mension
lamest forum poster: -
Best COA ingame: m.gozzo / Lizards / 404(tribe)
most overrated tribe: -
most underrated tribe: EXP

biddle123 ( ridiculously low plunders suggests that).

It means that I am farming more efficiently
and have more res to plunder ratio