Golden Awards

DeletedUser6695

Favorite forum poster: Cold Fusion although can be quite blunt seems to speak a lot of sense

I'd like to highlight that this guy is now my favourite poster. I can see he is a highly intelligent man. *prays it's not a woman*

DeletedUser6623

Mattxx is uk.pro. And severly dislikes lionheart, they are rivals of the speed world

DeletedUser

It is good to see The Scientist getting owned by Matt, good job ^^

DeletedUser

per village
1PrincessEmilySuperDuckNubs3.64313643
2CocoblocorExP3.49413494
30210Nubs3.22313223
4lizardsExP3.14113141
5SmiggerdER3.08421542

Duck) Seems to be a good player based off awards and points. Probably gonna noble soon.
Coco) Everyone seems to respect this guy and say he's good, so I won't argue. Could take the number 1 spot based off who he nobles.
0210) lolwatanoob. No but really, gratz on 3rd, but can you hold it? :O
lizards) Why aren't these guys top anymore? :( Still, solid play, consistently high ranking...
Smiggerd) Okay, you got first to noble, but you're fifth and nobody else has nobles yet. Not the greatest achievement but I guess well done anyway for the... dedication.

DeletedUser11975

We on lizards haven't made an acad yet. We have a huge farm though ;).

DeletedUser4

[tt] would suggest you leave the insults at the door before returning to the thread or some may wish i hadnt read it[/tt]

DeletedUser12021

Best Player: PrincessEmilySuperDuck : I've seen Princess and Superduck playing on w15, both doing great even before the merge. Chaz is someone I haven't seen solo yet, so I can't say much about him. But it's obvious these players are good. But which makes them above some others in my opinion is their attitude. I heard they're very nice and friendly, which makes them top notch imo. I haven't spoken to any of them myself yet, but I trust the ones who told me that.
Most overrated player: lizards : Let me be clear: in no circumstances I say or will say these players suck, far from it. I see "overrated" more as having to prove themself in the future. I've seen the Lizards account at 2k at the start, having 1k advance on the rest which makes. Now they don't have that lead anymore. Even though they deny it, I suspect some PP-burning was involved. So I'm curious what the future will tell.
Favorite Player: / (too many I like)
Best tribe: / (I don't want to name my own tribe, as that sounds cocky; and for others it's too soon to tell)
Most promising tribe for future: /
Best leader: Luke Bisshop (ofc I'm biased here since I don't know how others lead. But Luke knows what he's doind and how to handle things)
Worst leader: Any of the tribes that have disbanded or are mass recruiting
Favorite forum poster: /
lamest forum poster: players that can't do anything else than bickering with another or being an ego
Best COA ingame: ROTN (but honnestly I haven't seen many)
most overrated tribe: Hippos
most underrated tribe: /

DeletedUser6695

Most overrated player: lizards : Let me be clear: in no circumstances I say or will say these players suck, far from it. I see "overrated" more as having to prove themself in the future. I've seen the Lizards account at 2k at the start, having 1k advance on the rest which makes. Now they don't have that lead anymore. Even though they deny it, I suspect some PP-burning was involved. So I'm curious what the future will tell.

I highly doubt they used pp. They had such a high lead because Will and Milad were active early on. Will no longer plays and Im pretty sure Milad has quit too. That is why their growth has slowed

DeletedUser11975

I highly doubt they used pp. They had such a high lead because Will and Milad were active early on. Will no longer plays and Im pretty sure Milad has quit too. That is why their growth has slowed

Milad is in another country for a wedding. Will has not quit to my knowledge.

DeletedUser6623

[19/06/2013 17:47:55] william.: I barely log cba
[19/06/2013 17:48:00] Daz: why?
[19/06/2013 17:48:03] william.: busy with classic
[19/06/2013 17:48:04] william.: world wars

DeletedUser11546

Will's embarrassed that he lost his account 6 vills this week

DeletedUser4753

dunno if ppl quit/left the lizards account but im pretty sure no pp was used.

for a start he keeps his pp usage list on profile, even borrowed sum pp just for fa,
also his buildings checked out for points given time for buildings(unlike most others in top 10), he was about 2 days ahead me nearer the start and merely dominated due to being more active and better than the rest.

DeletedUser11971

dunno if ppl quit/left the lizards account but im pretty sure no pp was used.

for a start he keeps his pp usage list on profile, even borrowed sum pp just for fa,
also his buildings checked out for points given time for buildings(unlike most others in top 10), he was about 2 days ahead me nearer the start and merely dominated due to being more active and better than the rest.

This word "he" d1mension am not so sure you know what it means?! Now am not having a pop at Will as have seen him play longer than 5 minutes and he can and does know how to get the apocryphal T shirt but surely you should be saying "they"

I never understand when folks say so and so is just amazing when it is a team effort?

DeletedUser4753

the last few posts were talking about will, so i was refering to him, considering he's the one person i talk to quiet reguarly its natural i refer to him especialy in regards to the pp as he was the one who borrowed it.

I apprecatiate its a team effort and apologise if my post was a "wow will is ace"
but yea "the account" is/was the strongest due to ability n activty of the drivers

not pp