Experience - Lizards

DeletedUser

I see no post of it in fourms?

5a67301a6e33de655e3d223b271c0d21.png

45001de50135cf4dce53d5e63454de13.png

DeletedUser

I've read them and replied in both, they have new posts just from when I took screenshot :?

DeletedUser11708

Try to do something about it and show us how W1N play this game.

Well i remember said tribe and was in there for a bit 70% of of them where good players and only one true scumbag that i see.

I have a personal NAP with Qeoz of ExP and he has not done any thing to make me think is will stab me in the back.

DeletedUser

I'm sure he would of done that and succeeded... Against two of the best speed players who constantly have to deal with cats, backtimings etc. :icon_rolleyes:

Well quite likely imo, with the 500ms forced attack gap, sniping is particularly easy, it really puts a downer on the game, hearing the manipulative methods being used here, plus other methods i will neglect to mention (yes it gets worse)

A message to anyone with incomming attacks from any player they believe to have used underhand (non gaming) tactics;

.....drop me an in game mail if you want a train sniped or a player backtimed

DeletedUser8097

Congratulations, you rimmed a player under the false pretenses of diplomacy.

Congratulations, you joined a tribe (Rosie-something) because its players were surrounding you - in order to hide from their wrath and noble them later.
I'll check in 2 weeks to see if I was right or not. Prepare for yet another laugh at your hypocrisy.

Please. I find it so easy enough to pwn Dorin/Adrian, that I even recorded me doing so. See Sig.

Please. I find it so easy enough to pwn Matt, I don't even need a tribe to back me up nor do I need to hide on unknown random accounts so that 90% of my fails would remain in the dark (like Matt's sig shows)
If you don't believe me -
See sig :lol:

As for the whole NAP thing - Seems some people have forgotten what this game is about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11971

Adrian.

1: You seem a very excitable guy. I believe there are many remedies for this so maybe try some?

2: You are going to make this thread go off topic massively so please keep your "I cleared your 23lc and 10 sp" chats to the speed forum

3: The bit about hiding. Matt has always played Uk pro on normal worlds. He isn't hiding so please drop the hatred as it really undermines your whole argument and makes you look silly.

DeletedUser11975

Adrian.

1: You seem a very excitable guy. I believe there are many remedies for this so maybe try some?

2: You are going to make this thread go off topic massively so please keep your "I cleared your 23lc and 10 sp" chats to the speed forum

3: The bit about hiding. Matt has always played Uk pro on normal worlds. He isn't hiding so please drop the hatred as it really undermines your whole argument and makes you look silly.

He isn't talking about hiding on normal worlds, he is talking about Matt making different Alias's to try and get the surprise factor when attacking Adrian or any UKSC oin speed worlds.

DeletedUser

Please. I predominantly and nearly always play .uk pro. The only 2 times I haven't were several weeks ago, and because UKSC had once again recruited the entire server :icon_rolleyes:

Ask Adrian what account I was on when I last rimmed him. Hint: It was .uk pro, and last week.

So by all means Adrian, please keep that "1v1" where the settings where not listed and I went in blind, in which the only meaningful report was this:
mattdown1.png

...And I will keep my recording of obliterating you on youtube for the entire world to see. Over 301+ views, I wish it would just update.

DeletedUser8097

He isn't talking about hiding on normal worlds, he is talking about Matt making different Alias's to try and get the surprise factor when attacking Adrian or any UKSC oin speed worlds.

Why thank you for clearing that for a SLAP player who needed a new account for a new world.

On a more on-topic basis, if you were a bit smarter you'd see that among other things I'm ringing some bells for the Rosie tribe, who Matt has joined recently, so that they would not end up with a similar topic in 2 weeks.

So, mr. SLAP ItWillBeOverbyChristmas, would you be surprised if my predictions turn true and Matt will noble his current tribemates, despite him not approving a breach of NAP? Will you THEN consider my post to be QUITE on topic? Awaiting a proper reply.

PS: 301 views out of which 300 are yours, congrats
:lol:

PS: For Rosie tribe, who will be linked here: Here's Matt on previous worlds, shifting sides, trying to take down dukes, allies and stuff:

L a z a r u s said:
Ya know,matflan, it's been said often... "It is better to keep silent than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." At least, until you learn how to effectively debate...you could truly benefit from this little nugget of wisdom.

First, matflan...we never "invaded" "your territory." AAA24 started up on north k44 and had been with Kata folk since early on in the world. Once again, you twist things to appear in your favor. Yet, even though he was completely isolated up there amongst your members, it still took a full-on, coordinated effort to bring him down. How many pages on your forum was that...for how few villages? lol? (it's almost too sad to be funny)

Second, we haven't recruited in k44. Any presence we have there is simply expansion (up 'til lately, at least). Now, because of your lack of forethought, any moves we make there are positioning.

Third, I do not see how any experienced leader could be so vainglorious as to claim that thier tribe "owns" k44 when you clearly do not. You don't "own" any k. You don't even "own" 50% of either of the two k's on which you (currently) retain any real presence. It's not our fault that you leave wide expanses sitting there for someone else to snack on.

"Invasion"
icon_lol.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Let's not forget that Squidilicous declaration of yours...who is it, exactly, who is making "war" here? All I see is some wannabe half-wit who thinks that running his mouth on the game forum and being a half-decent cheerleader for his tribe will earn him respect as a leader...or...if all else fails...at least convince enough dimwits to believe he's done so that he has the illusion of popularity.

I'm sure you're a good kid at heart...or, young man, if you prefer. But your inability to present a cohesive argument at virtually any point so far leaves me questioning not you...but those who choose to follow your lead.

Oh, and one last thing...just one of many gems from my "matflapper pearls of wisdom" file.

DeletedUser11975

Delete read something wrong.

DeletedUser

Do NOT try and link me to your failings as a person and a player. I have NEVER once backstabbed my tribe and I respect diplomacies and the tribe I am in, unlike you as this thread has shown. Your quote (Extraordinary Random), is from 2009 on .net from when I first joined the game, the fact that you would attempt to bring up- a quote from the last decade is just SAD and utterly desperate, but that's just your persona isn't it?

So just to clarify, are you trying to suggest I will backstab every player in ER. :lol:

DeletedUser8097

No. Do not twist my words. You won't backstab them ALL.

So just to clarify, I am saying that you will try to find excuses in order to noble the closest players that are at this very moment in ER and you will noble them.
Let time pass and we shall see if I am right or wrong, k? :lol:

ALSO, for your nooby sad face to understand, if you wait in ER to get a noble train, then you leave the tribe, join another tribe and in a few days noble your former tribemembers, THAT IS, and WILL BE CONSIDERED backstabbing.

DeletedUser

No. Do not twist my words. You won't backstab them ALL.

So just to clarify, I am saying that you will try to find excuses in order to noble the closest players that are at this very moment in ER and you will noble them.
Let time pass and we shall see if I am right or wrong, k?
Last time I checked, nobling your own tribe IS backstabbing? I believe someone needs to teach you the definition of the word, or have you just spent too much time with Tropez? :lol:

This thread has accused you of backstabbing those on YOUR diplomatic list. So entertain ER and me, as to why we should believe you of all people. :)

DeletedUser8097

Last time I checked, nobling your own time IS backstabbing? I believe someone needs to teach you the definition of the word, or have you just spent too much time with Tropez? :lol:

This thread has accused you of backstabbing those on YOUR diplomatic list. So entertain ER and me, as to why we should believe you of all people. :)

You don't make much sense with your last reply. Not to mention you seem stressed and make your usual typo mistakes, confusing TRIBE with TIME and so on.
It can be seen by everyone, and I've quoted it so that the Rosie tribe will see it as well.

I've said how it will go down, and time will show that I am right. You will backstab your current tribemembers because of your village greed. And like I said, whether you like it or not, but staying in one tribe and leaving 2 weeks later in order to noble your former tribemates IS CONSIDERED BACKSTABBING.

DeletedUser

Please. I find it so easy enough to pwn Dorin/Adrian, that I even recorded me doing so. See Sig.

Milad... well, It's a rarity not to see him on 8am rounds with several tribemates, but when he so joined one with me in it. Ask him who won that 1v1.

If you don't keep up with speed debates, don't bring them into your arguments.
This was so hilarious I couldnt resist.
I don't remember 1v1 ing with you. but I know that you once again try to imply the time you beat Dorin on my account and he admitted it publicly, was actually me. It's not even funny anymore. stop. you have nothing on me and I know you need it badly. so as understandable the despair may be, you are wrong.

however there was a round I remember. it was a 3v1 I think. I did dominate you and your entire tribe alone.
Linky
Go away Matt I already see enough of your boring and lying face on speed forums.

as for the back stab, Will explained it well. and there is not a single thread about the NAP. but there was one for Nubs. and a duke told us we can noble so whatever goes through your deluded minds, Asking a duke directly about diplomacy and him suggesting we noble your tribe, is not on us.

and as for catting us down..... Ouch please dont? <3

DeletedUser8097

Congrats Milad. Do tell us, who had the brilliant idea of NOT dodging? :icon_redface: