Experience - Lizards

DeletedUser

I've said how it will go down, and time will show that I am right. You will backstab your current tribemembers because of your village greed. And like I said, whether you like it or not, but staying in one tribe and leaving 2 weeks later in order to noble your former tribemates IS CONSIDERED BACKSTABBING.
[/B]

I'm sorry, when have I ever left a tribe and started rimming my ex-tribemates? :icon_rolleyes:

If you're going to blurt out garbage, atleast back it up with some tangible evidence. I am waiting...

Oh and Milad, a reminder. You always seem to forget:
miladadriandorinpwned.png

DeletedUser8097

Don't be sorry. I've shown people your plan, why can't you agree and JUST WAIT AND LET TIME PASS? :)
Tell me Matty, you seem to try and prove to everyone that you will not backstab your current tribe despite your village greed and the lack of dignity - how about making it easy for everyone and just say directly:

"I, Mattyflan, will not backstabb any of my current tribemembers and will be respectful to every single one of them. In case I break my promise I will bear being called a backstabber from now on, until I foreverishly quit TW".

This definitely sounds like something normal to say and it would silence everyone out, at least until you decide to backstab them, right?
So come on. Man up. Say it.

DeletedUser

Oh and Milad, a reminder. You always seem to forget:
miladadriandorinpwned.png
Learn or at least try to READ ? or is this another desperate attempt (nah probly not. You're too awesome for that :lol: ).
Use that report few more times and I may make a collection of how many times I've had to paste This and you always Ignore it because It helps you sleep at nights :lol:

DeletedUser8097

Why should I show them? YOU will do that for me in a week or 2.

You are avoiding this:

"I, Mattyflan, will not backstabb any of my current tribemembers and will be respectful to every single one of them. In case I break my promise I will bear being called a backstabber from now on, until I foreverishly quit TW."

By avoiding it you do what you want from me - you SHOW THEM that I am right.
Come on Matty, are you going to say it or do I need to bring here solid PROOF that you are a backstabber?

DeletedUser

Focus on this part please:

I'm still waiting. Come on, tell ER what a terrible terrible backstabber I am. We're waiting..

Adrian May I?
30sc554.png
Yes, this was just before you backstabbed us in the speed championship and in the end ending up kicked :lol: with Lisa (Admin of speed rounds) as Witness.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12021

as for the back stab, Will explained it well. and there is not a single thread about the NAP. but there was one for Nubs. and a duke told us we can noble so whatever goes through your deluded minds, Asking a duke directly about diplomacy and him suggesting we noble your tribe, is not on us.

Explained it? I saw him even confess he told it several days before and the skype chat with him proofs it aswell.

But anyway, then it seems option B, the headless chicken, is valid here. But even then in doubt, diplo is checked. The arguement it's used to make a tribe visible is bull. You can set that on your own map or you can use "enemies" for that. The NAP was set and was on the forums (as Beani shows with a screenshot). And if you are in doubt you don't just attack and even go on after shown proof.

This is entirely on ExP and the players of Lizards, so stop making excuses.

DeletedUser4753

urgh isnt thier a forum for this speed tripe elsewhere.....

DeletedUser

Explained it? I saw him even confess he told it several days before and the skype chat with him proofs it aswell.

But anyway, then it seems option B, the headless chicken, is valid here. But even then in doubt, diplo is checked. The arguement it's used to make a tribe visible is bull. You can set that on your own map or you can use "enemies" for that. The NAP was set and was on the forums (as Beani shows with a screenshot). And if you are in doubt you don't just attack and even go on after shown proof.

Look. I was away for few days . I came back . I mailed leader "I've been away so fill me in with the diplomacies and stuff? " He said we only have NAP with Nubs and told me to noble mbig. Why on earth would I care about an NAP mark when a duke told me that himself?

DeletedUser

You are avoiding this:

"I, Mattyflan, will not backstabb any of my current tribemembers and will be respectful to every single one of them. In case I break my promise I will bear being called a backstabber from now on, until I foreverishly quit TW.

What? :lol:

All those posts where baseless accusati.... Ohhh. You thought Wrightie was in the tribe I was in when I first joined on UK16. Oh I bet you feel a bit silly now. :lol:

It's ok, you can't help how useless you are, can you?

DeletedUser4753

tbf mate tribe do use diplo to mark other tribes very reguarly
its easier to do and if ppl play non premium start up then it mark for everyone

i dont know who said what, but from talking to both will and milad around the time of this event i would say they were unawares to a nap

also worth of note i think nap or not mbig was toast he wudnt have been pre stacked, he also wouldnt have attacked will as no where near had troop count to do so succesfuly
so back stabing? id say at the very worst its more ending of a agreement that only helps mbig?

DeletedUser11975

Actually the activity on this forum hasn't ever been better^^^

DeletedUser12021

Look. I was away for few days . I came back . I mailed leader "I've been away so fill me in with the diplomacies and stuff? " He said we only have NAP with Nubs and told me to noble mbig. Why on earth would I care about an NAP mark when a duke told me that himself?

Because it's the sensible thing to do. If you see an NAP mark, the first thing a logical person thinks is: we have a Non-Aggressive-Pact, I'll leave that village alone. It's not: "mmm can I noble that even though it shows the NAP mark".

Even if you are so innocent, which I totally don't buy, we can simply conclude:
1) you don't check the forums.
2) you don't check with your co's about nobeling
3) the duke doesn't read the forum
4) the duke doesn't consult with his council about what has been done
5) Experience is lead like a headless chicken and certainly even more since Beani left

Either way it remains a pathetic act, "innocent" or not, it puts your tribe in a very bad daylight as the players on Lizards.
It certainly doesn't help your case if players of the Lizard accounts acts all high an mighty after it, like this here:
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?21939-Milestones&p=401154&viewfull=1#post401154

DeletedUser8097

OK Matty, you wanted me to SHOW them that you are a backstabber, well then kiddo, let me just do what you asked for.

Remember .net, remember .net speed, remember Faurio? Remember YOU trying to backstab him and failing miserably?
Memory fall? Here, let me freshen it up for you with a printscreen:

bstb.jpg

link for better view:
http://imageshack.us/f/411/bstb.jpg/

The clarity is not very good but the important parts are well seen:
On faurio's profile we can read:

Someone got 20 PP? You get it back this midnight.
I HATE BACKSTABBERS!

Then the reports of Matt trying to backstab him, and losing like he always does.
If some of you do not know - New To Speed was yet another account of Matty's, all old speeders can testify to this being the truth.

Original post about you being a backstabber can be found here, at #6:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...-of-Shame-))&p=6284765&viewfull=1#post6284765

WITHOUT ANY ATTEMPTS OF DENIAL from matt's behalf.

You wanted me to prove you are a backstabber Matt - I have done what you asked. Let Rosie tribe and everyone else see your true colors, and if they get backstabbed by you - at least they were warned.

DeletedUser

You do realize that New To Speed wasn't just my account, it was co-played
AND THOSE REPORTS ARE FROM 2011!

Jesus Christ. Desperation.

I don't think I've EVER been on Faurio's team, for what I can recall because he was a known botter, cheat and backstabber and isn't his account banned? Wow I can't remember it was 2 years ago.

Sad. Sad. Sad. :icon_rolleyes:

edit: brb. I've gotto do my evening workout (flex). Feel free to take the time whilst I'm away to make an even longer post with reports from 2010. Noob.

DeletedUser8097

Point proven. You don't even know what excuse to use.

Excuse 1 - The account wasn't only your account - it was co-played
Excuse 2 - Those reports are from 2011 (seriously? so what? once a backstabber - always a backstabber - speeders know best)
Excuse 3 - I've never been on faurio's team - seriously? and you expect us to believe you, you expect us to believe that faurio just placed those reports on his profile without you pretending to be his friend at first and then trying to noble him and failing miserably?

Sorry my friend, seems like no one except you and some of your lost followers is buying this.
I've done what you asked me to - I have SHOWN them that you are indeed a backstabber.
Get some better excuses.

EDIT: That's right, run. It's all you can do when you are faced with solid proof that you are a backstabber.

DeletedUser

Because it's the sensible thing to do. If you see an NAP mark, the first thing a logical person thinks is: we have a Non-Aggressive-Pact, I'll leave that village alone. It's not: "mmm can I noble that even though it shows the NAP mark".

Why is it that I have to repeat myself so many times with you guys. before we merge into EXP the diplomacy were only for map making purposes which is quite often for any tribe. you not knowing this just shows how little of leadership of tribes you know. so the "Sensible "thing for a player to do is ask the duke.....
Even if you are so innocent, which I totally don't buy, we can simply conclude:
1) you don't check the forums.
2) you don't check with your co's about nobeling
3) the duke doesn't read the forum
4) the duke doesn't consult with his council about what has been done
5) Experience is lead like a headless chicken and certainly even more since Beani left
1) We do check. I think lizard account is one of the most active ones in tribe. but even so forums in our tribe are too active so we only watch the ones that concern us. the post Beani copied I'm still unable to find in which section -.-
2) We do... Will just showed you. we had a debate about having NAP with your tribe, but Banger's mail convinced us all that we have green light.
3)4)5) take it with dukes. and stop crying. can't say I don't appreciate a thread though <3

DeletedUser

i dont know who said what, but from talking to both will and milad around the time of this event i would say they were unawares to a nap

I believed there to be a NAP and so told them it, and they said that the duke said we didn't have one with mails pasted in the chat and so I took their word and assumed it must of been cancelled or not be valid. I hadn't logged from before then until after we nobled Mbig.