Experience - Lizards

DeletedUser12021

At the end of the story you'll be able to make one of the two conclussion, or maybe both:

A. The tribe Experience and Lizard are honourless scumbags, disrespecting diplomacy and are not to be trusted at all, using dirty tricks and backstabbing
B. The tribe Experience's council is like a headless chicken (as I'm not allowed to say noobs), where they don't communicate with others and one duke doesn't know what the other one is doing. At the same time it would mean lizards don't know the difference between NAP and marking tribes on the map. At the same time he just blabbers out information, whilst obviously lieing.

So for those who don't know what is going on, with the info above:

• At 16/06 and 17/07 a NAP was set up between ROTN and ExP

beani Jun 16,2013 20:38
sounds good to me

are we napping? or just leaving it as a mutual arragement so to speak

chris miles Jun 16,2013 22:19

im happy if we go for the NAP to be honest mate. we've each got to change the colour of your guys to something so we know where you are - we might as well use the system to do it for us lol

what do you reckon? we'll just keep it light. no rules or obligations for the NAP (apart from not attacking each other lol). just keep it really simple so we stay out of each others way.

beani Jun 17,2013 09:24
No worries

Yes :)

Done

You now are no longer brown ;)

• Today, when the NAP was clearly still on, Lizards launched attacks against several of our players. Naturally we mailed him. Some interesting passages:

lizards on 21.06. at 02:14
The Awesome owner here.

about nobling. I was wondering, who all are available for nobling? I can noble mbig, Axe2, SLAP tars and few more. but am not sure what our diplomacy ties are atm as I was away. mind giving some suggestions?

Bangers on 21.06. at 08:49
no diplomacy apart from NAP with nubs. attack who you want my friend. choice is yours.

Daluicis Jun 23,2013 07:54
Beani screwed up then:

sounds good to me

im happy if we go for the NAP to be honest mate. we've each got to change the colour of your guys to something so we know where you are - we might as well use the system to do it for us lol

what do you reckon? we'll just keep it light. no rules or obligations for the NAP (apart from not attacking each other lol). just keep it really simple so we stay out of each others way.

No worries

Done

lizards Jun 23,2013 07:56
argh. talk about lack of communication -.-
and why the hell isnt a thread on forums .

Bangers Jun 23,2013 09:28
Im not sure what's going on, as I, M21 EBR, is not actually a member of the council currently, but will try and resolve this with a high amount of effort

Bangers Jun 23,2013 10:57
hi, it's James, (m21)... We're a bit stuck for sorting this out at the moment, both dukes are having family problems this weekend and so are being sat... Then there is the baron who is about to leave due to this unkindly timing of the two dukes being away without much warning...

Our tribe doesn't want to end the NAP with your tribe, but unfortunately Lizards wasnt aware of this due to his colours he'd chosen for your tribe, hiding the NAP status...

And proof Lizards actually did know about the NAP:
[6/17/2013 3:27:56 PM] mbig world 68: hey bud whats with nap ?
[6/17/2013 3:28:50 PM] mbig world 68: with tribes you co never spoke to me so just presummed was no interest to you guys nap i mean now looks like our tribes napped
[6/17/2013 3:28:59 PM] mbig world 68: and hows things?
[6/17/2013 8:06:37 PM] william.: Huh bit confused?
[6/17/2013 8:09:24 PM] mbig world 68: our tribes are now napped bud
[6/17/2013 8:10:17 PM] mbig world 68: when i tried to talk to your co he never excepted my skype request :(
[6/17/2013 8:10:24 PM] william.: oh that's strange (worry)
[6/17/2013 8:11:02 PM] mbig world 68: so figured you guys where not intersted and i would be first target
[6/17/2013 8:11:22 PM] mbig world 68: now our tribes are napped thought was strange
[6/17/2013 8:11:31 PM] william.: hmm no clue haven't really been on much last few days
[6/17/2013 8:11:53 PM] mbig world 68: kk bud just curious :)
[6/17/2013 8:12:05 PM] william.: you aren't our target though
[6/17/2013 8:12:10 PM] william.: we have our first few planned:D
[6/17/2013 8:14:08 PM] mbig world 68: really lol just figured is all, as you know i dont hold grudges :) is only game but <mod snip> :(
[6/17/2013 8:14:51 PM] william.: aha nah it'd be fun but no plans :D
[6/17/2013 8:14:58 PM] william.: back inabit

Really a pathetic move. Have the balls to actually attack someone without hiding after a NAP you clearly knew about.

Conclussion: Lizards and Experience aren't to be trusted as they'll attack behind your back. Lieing about things makes it even more pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay I'll reserve this for my post when I'm finished cooking. This'll be fun.
Don't cry too much while I'm gone?

EDIT:

Markie B Jun 23,2013 12:31
Hi

Breaking a NAP.. Top player on this world.. you must be so proud? Is that the only way you can grow? By stabbing people in the back?

Well done on the exceptional growth.. Who's your next target? Maybe your own mother?

You chose your IGN well.. why dont you crawl back under the stone you crawled out of...

lizards Jun 23,2013 12:34
for the 100th freaking time. Bangers told me there is no NAP

lizards Jun 23,2013 12:36
no diplomacy apart from NAP with nubs. attack who you want my friend. choice is yours. however axe2 SUPPOSEDLY is beanis friend is joining is when noble are out
The Awesome owner here.

about nobling. I was wondering, who all are available for nobling? I can noble mbig, Axe2, SLAP tars and few more. but am not sure what our diplomacy ties are atm as I was away. mind giving some suggestions?

Bangers on 21.06. at 12:20
then take mbig i would sya,

Gives you a bit of space and a nice villa, you have enough to nuke followed by four nobles

Markie B Jun 23,2013 12:40
We are set as NAP with your TRIBE.. WTF.. you are an experienced play so dont give me that crap... we were going t cat the crap out of you before the NAP.. this is not the way to play the game

lizards Jun 23,2013 12:43
I'm sure you catting the crap out of me would of gone so well... I mean, it's not like I'm used to it now after like 7 rank 1's on a trot and family tribes trying to cat me on nearly all of them?

Anyway, Will is on now.

I highly suggest you stop your <lies> to me as it really is starting to irritate me. I'm sure you've heard from others that it probably isn't best to irritate me when you're so close...

Markie B Jun 23,2013 12:50
Never heard of you.. probably never will again.. and as for Will, never heard of him earlier.. but I know what others refer to him as.. and it aint pleasant.. I agree, you are soooo good... hiding behind a NAP before launching... well played, great stuff... why dont you go rob your grandmother or something instead.. more your style

lizards Jun 23,2013 12:53
It's Will now.
You really need to learn a better attitude. This is a game, treat it as one. Admittedly, you are no way near as bad as some but regardless stop crying.

We have been respectful towards you and your tribe in mails and we get nothing in return.
Do you think this will carry on? No. Your behaviour will just make us angry.

Our account has done wrong evidently, but I can prove that we were unaware in many different ways. You can't blame us so go cry to others.

Markie B Jun 23,2013 12:58
I have never had contact with you before Will. But I will not apologise because it is your actions that have caused this. This is a wargame and we all expect attacks, but not under NAP, that is the point. Your co's insistantce that he was unaware of this is, quite frankly, insulting...

lizards Jun 23,2013 13:02
My actions? I have barely logged for 4 days.

I have told the co's that we had a NAP and look...

4b0d91918d9039c15d0bcf9e5af30c52.png

c94281bce1d8a11d0457e4aed5bfe909.png

Daluicis Jun 23,2013 07:30
Hi lizards, you are attacking our members whilst as an experienced player like you surely know we have an nap. Why are you violating it? - daluicis

lizards Jun 23,2013 07:32
what NAP?

The Awesome owner here.

no diplomacy apart from NAP with nubs. attack who you want my friend. choice is yours.

Im not keen with these stuff, but asking a duke directly and him giving the green light means go?

Daluicis Jun 23,2013 07:40
Check your diplomacy chart on your tribe page. Rotn and nubs have an nap.

lizards Jun 23,2013 07:42
diplomacy chart at this stage is often used for map making purposes. mailing a duke and asking him directly on the other hand means more I believe.

and just checked diplomacy chart. not sure if its real though there isnt even a thread for it while there is one for NAP with Nubs

Daluicis Jun 23,2013 07:46
I mailed beani aswell. He is not online it seems. Our tribes do have diplo discussed and we both agreed to a nap. It has nothing to do with map settings as it is set mutually

lizards Jun 23,2013 07:48
I'm pretty certain Banger did give me the green light

Gives you a bit of space and a nice villa, you have enough to nuke followed by four nobles?

If there really is a NAP, I had no idea (probably neither did Bangers..... :-| ).
As you can see I was given permission. I'm not to blame -.-
waiting for beani's reply

lizards Jun 23,2013 07:48
he even told me to noble markie off before him as he was further from tribe and harder to support -.-

Daluicis Jun 23,2013 07:54
Beani screwed up then:

sounds good to me

No worries

Done

lizards Jun 23,2013 07:56
argh. talk about lack of communication -.-
and why the hell isnt a thread on forums .

anyways Its too late for me to cancel it land in about 3 hours.

Daluicis Jun 23,2013 08:00
Obviously thats a very grave mistake by beani not communicating this... It puts exp in a bad light. Please inform the players you are attacking what attacks are real, so they can dodge

lizards Jun 23,2013 08:23
I'm not the player who sent the attacks and am on phone. tell the people I attacked to mail me please since its VERY hard to find players i'm attacking among all these LC farm runs

Daluicis Jun 23,2013 12:03
Hi Will (you were in Soon w15 right) or is it another co right now.

It's obvious your council isn't here:

Im not sure what's going on, as I, M21 EBR, is not actually a member of the council currently, but will try and resolve this with a high amount of effort

Bangers Jun 23,2013 10:57
hi, it's James, (m21)... We're a bit stuck for sorting this out at the moment, both dukes are having family problems this weekend and so are being sat... Then there is the baron who is about to leave due to this unkindly timing of the two dukes being away without much warning...

Our tribe doesn't want to end the NAP with your tribe, but unfortunately Lizards wasnt aware of this due to his colours he'd chosen for your tribe, hiding the NAP status...

The fault isn't at any of our sides. The 'mistake' is entirely up to ExP and you.

The NAP was set up as I showed you on mail before with Beani. Next to that a NAP is a NAP. Not highlining on the map, as there is a system in place for that itself, which you used, hiding the NAP, if I read the above.

It's as easy as that. You're not gonna shit on a chair, and then going to tell other people "I'm sorry, I thought it wasn't a chair but a toilet"

So the results are the same: this is backstabbing. Wheter or nor intentional, it places you and your tribe in a bad daylight either not communicating not right or being dishonarable.

Put yourself in our place (as you asked us to do the same), and do the right thing here and tell which attacks are which.
From what I know from w15 you are a good player, so you don't need dirty tricks/misunderstandings from your council or bad communication from your council to grow.

~Daluicis

lizards Jun 23,2013 12:20
this is not Will but I had tons of targets around had I known I would've nobled someone else.

Daluicis Jun 23,2013 12:23
I've trouble believing that right now.

Too late anyway.

lizards Jun 23,2013 12:24
I could printscreen Banger's mails if you want?

Daluicis Jun 23,2013 12:26
I've Bangers mail in here (unless you mean something else).

In the end it doesn't matter. The NAP was in place, setted by a duke of ExP. It was violated by you. The fault is entirely ExP's and yours.

[/quote]

Bangers Jun 23,2013 08:54
Why are you breaking the Nap?

lizards Jun 23,2013 08:57
waat NAP? read this mail back....

no diplomacy apart from NAP with nubs. attack who you want my friend. choice is yours. however axe2 SUPPOSEDLY is beanis friend is joining is when noble are out
The Awesome owner here.

Gives you a bit of space and a nice villa, you have enough to nuke followed by four nobles

Bangers Jun 23,2013 09:05
.... Hmmm... As I'm only sitting I have no idea wants going through his head when he set them as Nap's in the diplomacy section...

lizards Jun 23,2013 09:14
enemy leaders insist i give away which my real attack is and how many troops per attack I've sent. wtf

Bangers Jun 23,2013 09:27
How many attacks have you sent?

Noble train?

lizards Jun 23,2013 09:37
Yeh noble train

lizards Jun 23,2013 09:48
giving away my info can mean account's death. they could snipe/ backtime....

Bangers Jun 23,2013 10:47
Just tell them it's a ram speed fakes? And if they argue just say they're wrong?

[/quote]

Ruffus Jun 23,2013 08:38
Why? is the first and what is in the attacks is the second question?

lizards Jun 23,2013 08:45
I wasn't told there is NAP. and the duke told me to noble markie and said we only have NAP with Nubs.

no clue but all axes and rams seem to be out. on phone so cant check unless I know who all I attacked

Ruffus Jun 23,2013 08:47
so you have a noble train on way to Markie b?

lizards Jun 23,2013 08:56
not sure if im allowed to share that info as I haven't confirmed beani actually did make the NAP. I understand if you feel unpleasant about it but try to watch from our point of view. we send attack then enemy leader says theres NAP while a duke told u to noble someone from them . and then they expect you to give away which attacks are heading where so they can support and all.

Ruffus Jun 23,2013 09:00
lol look at the map bud, we couldn't get support into him if we wanted too, we do have a NAP with you, but by the sound of it your council don't care, if thats the way you and they want to play thats fine, All I want to know is are the attacks on Markie real, are they nobles, then atleast he can do something about it. And after we can sit down and sort this out

lizards Jun 23,2013 09:08
unfortunately in that case nothing can be done. I'm aware co players were talking about splitting troops in 4 since the attack gap is major. so I'm afraid if you can't get support then it's over as 1/4 of our troops is equal to many top 15 players total troopcount ....

Bangers sitter just mailed me.after me pointing out he told me to noble markie himself:

Bangers today at 09:05
.... Hmmm... As I'm only sitting I have no idea wants going through his head when he set them as Nap's in the diplomacy section...

Ruffus Jun 23,2013 09:10
so you are saying we are marked as NAP and yet you still have sent? after your duke told you too?#

lizards Jun 23,2013 09:20
I can forward the mails of my duke telling me we have no NAPs other than the one with Nubs. and the mails that he was suggesting noble targets and your members were included in them....

NAPs/Allies/Enemies at this stage are usually for map making purposes. you can't blame me for taking duke's word for it. He probably wasn't aware himself. I doubt there was any backstabbing purposes involved. just a lack of communication between leaders.

Ruffus Jun 23,2013 09:22
I have the mail saying we have a NAP bud from your Duke to one of our council and it stats we have a NAP, so someone needs to do something.
I want to know were the train is going? you can see this easily by looking at the players you are hitting, I also want to know whats in it....

If the member keeps the village you'll keep you village???

Simple as that.....

lizards Jun 23,2013 09:40
Hi, I'm Brad.

lizards Jun 23,2013 09:41
I have mailS saying I can rim, and there is no confirmation from leaders that there actually exists an NAP other than the mark on map which doesn't make me certain. and my co players wont approve of me if i give away any info like that.

lizards Jun 23,2013 09:58
Will is here (icemen uk14, badboys uk15, cold-fusion on classic etc) and he just wanted to say hi Ruffus hows things?

So let's get it straight...

1) ROTN set up a NAP with Beani who is not only busy with classic but with his real life. Not to ROTN's knowledge as far as I am aware. The tribe was not made aware of this by a CM or forum post or anything.
2) Bangers said we could attack
3) We attacked
4) Ruffus tried to 'ask' for our real attacks and what troops are in them (LOL)
5) They all cry and get angry (even angrier in their skype chat. Swearing and all I've been told.. uh oh big guys)

I told my co's we had a NAP many times over the last 36 hours. They told me lots that we didn't have it and showed me mails of bangers (I wasn't logged in).

We show respect, you do not. Ruffus often has his little rants and cries about 'wanting respect' and all that.
We did wrong, yes. But it was not to Milad's knowledge and he is the one who runs the account. You cannot blame him.

W1N seem to cry when they don't W1N, that's all I can conclude. :lol:

DeletedUser12021

Okay I'll reserve this for my post when I'm finished cooking. This'll be fun.
Don't cry too much while I'm gone?

You don't need to prove anything more what kinda person you are, no need to show it again with every new reply you'll make.

DeletedUser

Now we have (so called) THE BEST players, First doing the low standard stuff and now will try to present it in most dignified way in their own favour...but i say YOU SUCK.
I doubt they are any good cause they didn't even have balls to fight upfront.
Be a man ..you ladies.

DeletedUser

'Be a man... you ladies.'

I'm sorry that we aren't the ones who are getting angry and aggressive over a game.. Does that mean we are ladies? :icon_cry:

Mbig has been rimmed, accept it and move on.

DeletedUser

Congratulations, you rimmed a player under the false pretenses of diplomacy.

DeletedUser1410

I asked as anyone would if it was a mistake so we could something about it, and yet again you bring me into this, your DIP stats we are a NAP, that should be all that matters, and if your duke is busy then maybe he should not be duke, as for crying and wanting respect, crying no, wanting respect, yes as a tribe and a player, but hey people in this game only want to win under any rules they want, but other do it and they get ripped...

A stand up fight for ones instead of spy/ friends passing info would be good but thats not going to happen either is it......

DeletedUser

Mbig could have catted you if there wasnt a nap..
A game is played with a spirit of sportsmanship ..not behaving like slumbags..
and yes the weaker section only does such acts as you did. I am sad about the way you are in nature. Sorry.

DeletedUser

I'm sure he would of done that and succeeded... Against two of the best speed players who constantly have to deal with cats, backtimings etc. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser12021

So let's get it straight...

1) ROTN set up a NAP with Beani who is not only busy with classic but with his real life. Not to ROTN's knowledge as far as I am aware. The tribe was not made aware of this by a CM or forum post or anything.
2) Bangers said we could attack
3) We attacked
4) Ruffus tried to 'ask' for our real attacks and what troops are in them (LOL)
5) They all cry and get angry (even angrier in their skype chat. Swearing and all I've been told.. uh oh big guys)

I told my co's we had a NAP many times over the last 36 hours. They told me lots that we didn't have it and showed me mails of bangers (I wasn't logged in).

We show respect, you do not. Ruffus often has his little rants and cries about 'wanting respect' and all that.
We did wrong, yes. But it was not to Milad's knowledge and he is the one who runs the account. You cannot blame him.

W1N seem to cry when they don't W1N, that's all I can conclude. :lol:

The order of the mails don't really change anything. That unrelevant

1) & 2) only proofs the tribe is lead by a headless chicken. Poor excuses if you ask me as it's simply on the map and in the diplomacy window. Not informing your tribe about diplo, which takes only 5 seconds (quicker?), is just laughable
3) & 4) Yes we did, as the NAP was still in place, and was shown to your account to show you violating the NAP and giving you a change to even do the honourable thing. But you didn't. You could have easily given the information, backing out your attacks and attack again without a NAP being in place.
5) Cried? lol you really think a lot about yourself do you. It doesn't matter what your friend CF is showing. We're angry yes, with every reason so to be as this move is just pathetic.

You showed respect? Where exactly? In attacking whilst a NAP is on? Or acting like mr. big shot?

And just lol about w1n crying when they're not w1nning. This might be news to you: the world isn't even begin as the first month hasn't passed. If you think you are winning through backstabbing, that says enough.

DeletedUser

I'm sure he would of done that and succeeded... Against two of the best speed players who constantly have to deal with cats, backtimings etc.
icon_rolleyes.gif

oh please dont call yourself best ..i cant stop laughing..
If Anyone on .UK calls you best, after knowing what you did and have done in the past ,for me either he too has no character or likes Sucking...
I am not the kind.. and i will not encourage any such sort people in this game. for me you are a worse player who has no Dignity ,honour for the game and for yourself.

DeletedUser

I never said order did change anything? I was simply stating it was not in the right order? :?

You are crying about it simply enough. Try to do something about it and show us how W1N play this game.

Ish when did I call myself the best? However I'll do it now and say that I believe I can easily say I am one of the best start up/midgame players on the UK server.
I've had.. 7 rank 1's in a row both here and .net. Two of them doubling rank 2 at one point or another in startup/midgame.

DeletedUser

I'm sure he would of done that and succeeded... Against two of the best speed players who constantly have to deal with cats, backtimings etc. :icon_rolleyes:
:lol:

That's a bold claim. The only players who would rate them as good are each other and their own tribe. They are a bunch of gangbangeing liars, who SLAP! deals with on a consistent basis.

DeletedUser

Hahah oh god that's hilarious.

:lol:

That's a bold claim. The only players who would rate them as good are each other and their own tribe. They are a bunch of gangbangeing liars, who SLAP! deals with on a consistent basis.

I don't keep up with speed debates but many have said it and they have beaten you on many occasions. I am sure they will come on later and 'discuss' it with you how speed players do best.

DeletedUser8924

DeletedUser

Please. I find it so easy enough to pwn Dorin/Adrian, that I even recorded me doing so. See Sig.

Milad... well, It's a rarity not to see him on 8am rounds with several tribemates, but when he so joined one with me in it. Ask him who won that 1v1.

If you don't keep up with speed debates, don't bring them into your arguments.

DeletedUser

Ish when did I call myself the best? However I'll do it now and say that I believe I can easily say I am one of the best start up/midgame players on the UK server.
I've had.. 7 rank 1's in a row both here and .net. Two of them doubling rank 2 at one point or another in startup/midgame.

Read it many times...when you said just read your previous post..
If you were this great why you had to do attack whilst a NAP and start acting like dumbs.. lol
like you were not aware or blah blah blah.

DeletedUser12021

I never said order did change anything? I was simply stating it was not in the right order? :?

You are crying about it simply enough. Try to do something about it and show us how W1N play this game.

The tribe is called ROTN and we sure won't claim we'll win this world. It's our goal naturally, like every other tribe.
But what I can tell you for sure we won't use dirty tricks and backstabbing to try to achieve it.