Experience - Lizards

DeletedUser

WOW. congratulations. you have managed to ignore my every single point and re write some weird crap that makes me have to re write my previous posts :lol:

Funny sooner or later Hitler is always going to show up in discussions like that.

We are speaking of honour. Does Hitler has honour according to you when he evaded a country. Like mine, who was neutral party set by the treaty of Londen in 1939? I think not. Lieing in a game is even more pathetic.

*Lying. Lying where exactly? we don't need to lie. and we never did lie. give proof or don't accuse,

I didn't attempt the snipe myself, nor did mbig himself who was occupied outside the game. All I heard was lag was involved. Nothing more sensible I can say about it as I wasn't there. But it happens sometimes.

Or on a personal sidenote: I've had it happen before my entire wireless network falls away on my laptop making me get delayed by minits even since I had to reboot everything. Hate when that happens :p
Trust me I know but net lagged for 5 hours? :icon_eek:

Nothing. (Good. you know you prove Nothing..... :lol: ) But I'm not the one keep talking about mad/crying.
I gave already examples of being not adults, like the taunting, the mentioning of crying etc.
no you gave us insults and craps. some even had insults about moms.... then you literally cried :icon_redface:
. and then there was this:
Oh and please tell us we keep crying. Remarks like that keeps showing your advanced behaviour as adults.
my friend you make no sense. you insult us, then complain about us laughing at your cry outs.:lol:

I also said I don't buy it really you guys don't know. You can deny. But that doesn't mean I've to believe it.
you can believe whatever the heck you want. just don't go around in forums making crappy posts/threads about us when all you can say is "I don't buy it" and no solid proof.

You made a remark about not knowing how tribes work.
The irony here is you stating this is all because of bad communication of the leadership of your tribe.
I made a remark about not knowing what the diplomacy of our tribe was. don't put words in my mouth they're 2 completely different things.

I'm pretty sure I asked you which attacks against which persons were real. You might find that funny, but that was even an opportunity to fix "the mistake" duo "bad communication".
firstly, the co player on account giving that info wouldn't have helped (clearly you already tried sniping anyways :lol: ). and besides we couldn't just take your word for it when you said "We have NAP" . had to hear it from our leaders. that's barely an "opportunity".

And the outcome of the battle is irrelevant. This isn't a discussion about the noble would have succeded or not. This is all about attacking whilst a NAP is in place.
Yes but somewhere you guys said (too lazy to look through 3 pages. you know what I mean) something about being able to save the village if i had taken the opportunity and given info about which my real attack is. your failure in sniping just proved you were completely deluded/wrong :lol:
so again It Was Relevant

I have already said most of the contexts of this post in previous posts. learn to read please because I hate saying something twice.

you know what a good leader would've done? tried sorting this out. not getting every member to try to cat us with whatever little troops they have. It was obvious we weren't aware of the NAP, but you still wanted your revenge so badly it clouded your judgement and it led to another member's destruction. so much for leadership skills. next time, when you see a threat your players can't handle, remind yourself of this situation. this is the part that leaders actually start mattering with their diplomatic skills. your failure as a leader has led to destruction of a member. probably would've been more than 1 member if other players near me were active :lol:

He restarted this early in the game. Is that really worth mentioning?

Whatever helps you sleep through the night :lol:

DeletedUser12021

WOW. congratulations. you have managed to ignore my every single point and re write some weird crap that makes me have to re write my previous posts :lol:

I can state the same of every reply you've made today. Glad we agree on that.

*Lying. Lying where exactly? we don't need to lie. and we never did lie. give proof or don't accuse,

Lies like that can't be proved black on white. With everything I said in the first post people can decide for themselves how likely your excuses are

Trust me I know but net lagged for 5 hours? :icon_eek:
Now this would make sense, if every account had as much co's as the lizards account has and can be online 24/7, which isn't the case for 99% of the players.

no you gave us insults and craps. some even had insults about moms.... then you literally cried :icon_redface:
. and then there was this:

my friend you make no sense. you insult us, then complain about us laughing at your cry outs.:lol:

Yes I complimented your skills as adults, mentioning crying in almost every single post, gloating, ...
If you're that insulted by it, feel free to report it as an insult.

you can believe whatever the heck you want. just don't go around in forums making crappy posts/threads about us when all you can say is "I don't buy it" and no solid proof.

As much you don't go around attacking people where you have a NAP with and gloat even after it, like it's a big achievement?

I made a remark about not knowing what the diplomacy of our tribe was. don't put words in my mouth they're 2 completely different things.

Know what you say:
you not knowing this just shows how little of leadership of tribes you know.
You even started gloating about yours and wills ability to lead, where it was not relevant and I don't care about at all. Remember now?

firstly, the co player on account giving that info wouldn't have helped (clearly you already tried sniping anyways :lol: ). and besides we couldn't just take your word for it when you said "We have NAP" . had to hear it from our leaders. that's barely an "opportunity".

I showed the conversation with Beani as proof. I'd be pretty fast to make that all up in the time I mailed you guys. You even replied with a comment stating about bad communication in the tribe.

So yes since you attacked several players, we asked which attacks was real. Given we had a NAP (which in our tribe was communicated), is that so weird to ask and to try to resolve it?

Yes but somewhere you guys said (too lazy to look through 3 pages. you know what I mean) something about being able to save the village if i had taken the opportunity and given info about which my real attack is. your failure in sniping just proved you were completely deluded/wrong :lol:
so again It Was Relevant
I never said such thing. Keep conversations seperated. It's not relevant about the discussion I started about breaking a NAP.

I have already said most of the contexts of this post in previous posts. learn to read please because I hate saying something twice.
I read perfectly fine, thank you. Reading is something else then believing everything someone other says though.

you know what a good leader would've done? tried sorting this out. not getting every member to try to cat us with whatever little troops they have. It was obvious we weren't aware of the NAP, but you still wanted your revenge so badly it clouded your judgement and it led to another member's destruction. so much for leadership skills. next time, when you see a threat your players can't handle, remind yourself of this situation. this is the part that leaders actually start mattering with their diplomatic skills. your failure as a leader has led to destruction of a member. probably would've been more than 1 member if other players near me were active :lol:

We didn't try to sort this? Are you for real?
My own first mail to you and your inactive council (at that time) was send today at 07:30.

And even you weren't aware, we made you sure aware from during the mails, which is also acknowledged by talking about bad communication. And then we asked those questions. So we didn't try to solve this at all according to you with diplo?

So far we have about 45 members. Please do tell me when I catted you and every single member in rotn. One backtimed you, already knowing he was gonna restart. That's it as far as I know.

Whatever helps you sleep through the night :lol:
What a great response.
But if it satisfies you: I sleep well enough.

DeletedUser

When I read this, I couldn't help but think: "Why are two 'top tribes', who share multiple fronts organising a NAP?"

In my opinion, it serves you all right for attempting to hug your way through the early game.

That being said... If ROTN want revenge, then they should make their numbers count... Seeing as ROTN outnumber Exp in 3 of the 4 K's. Why don't the ROTN leadership organise mass cat skirmishes against the stranded Exp members?

Sure they can back-time 1 attack at a time, but if ROTN coordinate their attacks and smother the intended targets with fakes, they will have no chance.

Here is a mass op planner : http://www.fxutility.net/massap_eng.php

Enjoy! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser12021

When I read this, I couldn't help but think: "Why are two 'top tribes', who share multiple fronts organising a NAP?"

In my opinion, it serves you all right for attempting to hug your way through the early game.

That being said... If ROTN want revenge, then they should make their numbers count... Seeing as ROTN outnumber Exp in 3 of the 4 K's. Why don't the ROTN leadership organise mass cat skirmishes against the stranded Exp members?

Sure they can back-time 1 attack at a time, but if ROTN coordinate their attacks and smother the intended targets with fakes, they will have no chance.

Here is a mass op planner : http://www.fxutility.net/massap_eng.php

Enjoy! :icon_twisted:

It was 3 tribes even ;) Experience and nubs have a NAP too.
And the reason after it is focussing on the smaller tribes first. It's not the first world that goes like this. :)

And to be perfectly honnest about revenge (as in war I take it): war with other tribes at this point has less sense than a NAP as 90% of the people has no nobles yet.

This comic shows perfectly why:
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?21996-The-TW-Times&p=400812&viewfull=1#post400812

Anywho, on the matter of the discussion: I'll stop ranting here as it has been made clear the NAP between ROTN and ExP is off duo Markie attacking Lizards:
Bangers Jun 23,2013 20:16
Markie B, just tryed attacking lizard and lost all his offence. Guess NAP is off.

That's made clear. Our attack caused appearantly the NAP to be off.

DeletedUser

When I read this, I couldn't help but think: "Why are two 'top tribes', who share multiple fronts organising a NAP?"In my opinion, it serves you all right for attempting to hug your way through the early game.That being said... If ROTN want revenge, then they should make their numbers count... Seeing as ROTN outnumber Exp in 3 of the 4 K's. Why don't the ROTN leadership organise mass cat skirmishes against the stranded Exp members?Sure they can back-time 1 attack at a time, but if ROTN coordinate their attacks and smother the intended targets with fakes, they will have no chance.Here is a mass op planner : http://www.fxutility.net/massap_eng.phpEnjoy! :icon_twisted:
Great idea, ROTTEN SHOULD DECLARE

DeletedUser

Don't need to declare, just cat their HQ's and smithy's to 1 :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You all need to grow up, declare war? Ha, thats funny half the players havent got a clue.

They keep wanting to Join ExP, and letting me sit, and none have troops worthy of joining, gl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well this:

Defender:mbig
Destination:Girl Scout Cookies (543|459) K45
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
unit_militia.png
Quantity:20201287110001000
Losses:20201287110001000

Damage by rams:The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level13 to level 0
Loyalty:Dropped from 100 to 75

This:

7ad8798dcffbcff7ece06149c5cf04f7.png

and this:

Attacker:Markie B
Origin:Barbarian village (552|470) K45
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:008120509900972510
Losses:008120509900972510

All show me their lack of troop counts. Admittedly Mbig's wasn't too bad but I expected higher from someone of his caliber.

The lack of their snipe (with Mbig being an extremely active player so don't use that excuse, you had 5 hours), the fact they had to ask what train was real (and wonder what was in it) and that they restart after losing their troops just shows me a few things about how 'W1N' play.

RoTn, you can sit back and watch now. You've got all hot and steamy in anger but there's nothing you can do right now.. It sucks doesn't it?

DeletedUser4753

half rotn wanna join Exp? n u got away with sitting them :eek:

DeletedUser

Lol. If that's the case, I highly doubt they have the organisation to organise a Cat skirmish :lol:

Here was me thinking there was a high standard of play here on the UK server! *facepalm*

DeletedUser

Lol. If that's the case, I highly doubt they have the organisation to organise a Cat skirmish :lol:

Here was me thinking there was a high standard of play here on the UK server! *facepalm*

There is some, but it's rare. If you can get a good leader (very few here) and a few good members with a tribe full of members who are willing to learn, they obey commands and coordinate to the best of their ability (very rare in UK also, people hate to participate because people don't like losing troops...) then you will get a very good tribe on these standards.

DeletedUser4753

Im a high standard playa!!!!

Or

a playa that don't get non

You decide!

DeletedUser

There is some, but it's rare. If you can get a good leader (very few here) and a few good members with a tribe full of members who are willing to learn, they obey commands and coordinate to the best of their ability (very rare in UK also, people hate to participate because people don't like losing troops...) then you will get a very good tribe on these standards.

That's pretty much the formula for a successful tribe on any world and/or server. With an emphasis on coordination (imo).

I guess it's still early days so I could be proved wrong.

Im a high standard playa!!!!

Or

a playa that don't get non

You decide!

Maybe you're a high standard player with high standards who sets the standard and doesn't get none... Standard.

DeletedUser4753

That's pretty much the formula for a successful tribe on any world and/or server. With an emphasis on coordination (imo).

I guess it's still early days so I could be proved wrong.

Maybe you're a high standard player with high standards who sets the standard and doesn't get none... Standard.

YES!
i also read the evening standard

DeletedUser

Funny sooner or later Hitler is always going to show up in discussions like that.

We are speaking of honour. Does Hitler has honour according to you when he evaded a country. Like mine, who was neutral party set by the treaty of Londen in 1939? I think not. Lieing in a game is even more pathetic.
Ok, honour. Let's see. Where did that get Ned Stark in Game of Thrones. Oh. Look. He died. It means nothing to have honour if nobody around you has any, all it does it restrict you and stops you from having fun, or in most cases, surviving.

Unless there becomes an award for "Most honourable player" then you won't see many people acting that way because, for one, it's an entirely subjective term judged differently by all, and secondly, nobody but the guy who got rimmed and his Tribe would even care.

DeletedUser4753

Activity regardless, mbig must of been online at some point, hence the dodge, am surprised no snipe though, even though was split train a snipe on 2 of the 4 inbound hits with a militia call would of blocked the train and left mbig with still 500 lc to play with.
bit strange that he didnt.

DeletedUser6695

<snip>

You all need to grow up, declare war? Ha, thats funny half the players havent got a clue.

They keep wanting to Join ExP, and letting me sit, and none have troops worthy of joining, gl.

You can't insult people on the forums. No one is reporting you, insults get you infractions