Experience - Lizards

DeletedUser4753

know he started a few premades that seem to be bigged up and later fall apart, w14 i believe he tried a world vs rank 1 alliance n failed

DeletedUser

[17:33:45] Anonymous: I don't like it here , wanted to leave awhile ago
[17:33:53] Daz: why?
[17:39:50] Anonymous: well i wanted to leave the tribe after i realized the duke/ co duke was a nub that i nobled on w15

This made me lol abit.. poor exp

I think I know who anonymous is. :X

DeletedUser8924

Ether Beani said there was a NAP with you guys but had no intentions on actually having one because it really only benefits ROTN anyways as they have to deal with hippo in K54. Or as iv stated on these forums 100 times Bangers is just a noob and has no clue whats going on in his own management which is also highly likely.

The nap was set up with the intentions of looking for somthing more permanent in the furture as seeing ROTN members and the way they had been lead before, i was extreamly looking forward to joining together later on.

The Whole tribe was aware of the Nap as it was clearly added as NAP(to the map) and posted in Anouncements/Important. (as shown in one of my previous posts)

I hear Exp. is now under new leadership Good luck!

DeletedUser6623

I hear Exp has no-one active with duke privs? :icon_redface:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
*yawn*

As much drama as ever I see.

old man respect said:
Can cause a LOT of damage both to villages and top peoples reputation in that time
icon_twisted.gif

Top players reputations rarely ever get significantly damaged.

If someones reputation can be easily damaged in a couple of weeks they weren't a top player.

Example - I could join this world, get rimmed, restart, get rimmed again, restart again and get rimmed a third time.

It wouldn't likely damage my reputation in any significant way.

Even if I was handily beaten all 3 times the masses would likely jump to my defense and claim I wasn't trying or playing properly.

As a general rule if someone needs to defend their reputation on the forums (ie. others won't do it for them) they were never a top player. The reason is simple: You don't decide if you're a top player. Everyone else makes that decision for you.

EDIT: Before someone decides to point out how hypocritical they think my post is - it should probably be pointed out that while I do consider myself to be a "top player" I'm by no means in the minority, and in fact largely consider myself to be such because so many other people do. I'm not a top player because I say so - I'm a top player because thousands of others have said so.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I suspect the comment was made reference to early game leaders, not those who have a successful long term history

for example 'Gain Warnham', ...if my memory serves me correctly

DeletedUser12062

I suspect the comment was made reference to early game leaders, not those who have a successful long term history

for example 'Gain Warnham', ...if my memory serves me correctly

My refrences were made in general to the early leaders we read about so far in this world so far.
Some made a poor mistake, some showed in my opinion from what I read weaker than they should leadership skills.

Im a noob not a nub btw I feel for sake of reputation I need to make that clear and maybe shake off the NUB from the word noob.
Reputations take a very long time to establish things were not a one off.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Reputations take a very long time to establish things were not a one off.

I agree that reputations take a long time to establish.

That's exactly why I feel someone who truly has a reputation of being a top player can't easily damage that reputation because everyone fails from time to time - someone who is considered a top player doesn't need to be infallible they just need to succeed far more often than not, so failing on a world wouldn't damage their reputation unless it wasn't very strong to begin with.

DeletedUser

EDIT: Before someone decides to point out how hypocritical they think my post is - it should probably be pointed out that while I do consider myself to be a "top player" I'm by no means in the minority, and in fact largely consider myself to be such because so many other people do. I'm not a top player because I say so - I'm a top player because thousands of others have said so.

Error with forum. Ego quota is overloaded by both Mattxx and Nauzhror posting in same thread. Please restart.

DeletedUser6695

Lol, egos...

I heard more underhand tactics have affected ROTN

DeletedUser11546

That is correct, I learnt from the best, though I was shocked when I saw that ROTN members don't know how to snipe, receiving a snipe which is two minutes out is just shocking.