Experience - Lizards

DeletedUser

For not reading the rest? :icon_neutral:

Or are you just mad that lionheart rimmed you on speed? :lol:

DeletedUser

Pretty bored reading the same words over n over just have a war rimw the dudes and cry over mail :D

DeletedUser

OOPS
was a busy day for me and couldn't follow the thread.. Just cant quote people so..
It was me who missed the snipe.
please read through and stop crying about why we couldn't snipe or we dont know how to play whatever blah blah ...lol

I got Mbig's sit 1hour + before the first train landing time..The attacks were not tagged and were expecting the first as noble train.... had only 1 chance of Barb bounce missed it by 200ms.. (My usual Lag is 2 seconds but missed it)
I was only left with the snipe cancel option ..
So sniped the first train. Got it sniped perfectly with (2 sec Lag). (unluckily the first train was a fake)
now it was the 2nd train
Split the troops in 2 and sniped ..
the first snipe was dot the same ms as i hit enter..NO LAG AT ALL (can't do anything in it) so it landed just before the attacks.
2nd had more then 2 sec Lag (again cant do anything in it)..landed just after the hit.
Now you can call me a nub or whatever I don't mind.And i am seriously looking for the reasons on how to correct the lags (need suggestions)

But please don't divert the topic ,this is all about what you did ,not why the attacks were not sniped. You should not worry about it i am a nub who kills with spear nukes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

[17:33:45] Anonymous: I don't like it here , wanted to leave awhile ago
[17:33:53] Daz: why?
[17:39:50] Anonymous: well i wanted to leave the tribe after i realized the duke/ co duke was a nub that i nobled on w15

This made me lol abit.. poor exp

DeletedUser

[17:33:45] Anonymous: I don't like it here , wanted to leave awhile ago
[17:33:53] Daz: why?
[17:39:50] Anonymous: well i wanted to leave the tribe after i realized the duke/ co duke was a nub that i nobled on w15

This made me lol abit.. poor exp

I read that aswell

Poor guy I feel sorry for him for being 1337 nobling his duke that he knew was a nub but joined his tribe anyways? :S

DeletedUser12021

I read that aswell

Poor guy I feel sorry for him for being 1337 nobling his duke that he knew was a nub but joined his tribe anyways? :S

He didn't realise when most of who merged into ExP. Simple as that ;)

DeletedUser

He didn't realise when most of who merged into ExP. Simple as that ;)

That's a poor excuse don't u wanner know if there's a bridge before crossing the river? I wudnt just swim across a river not knowing what's in there would rather be safe knowing wat is in there

DeletedUser

That's a poor excuse don't u wanner know if there's a bridge before crossing the river? I wudnt just swim across a river not knowing what's in there would rather be safe knowing wat is in there

There all down grading me for reasons i have no idea....

DeletedUser

Dont worry i come on here when waiting for farms to come back.

The people who came form Who and Awake? i knew anyway so they know exactly what they are dealing with.

DeletedUser

I dont see the big deal...... NAP's are meant to be short term anyways.

When ever i get a NAP it is for short term use to secure a boarder while waring another. But if your not prepared for a NAP to break that NAP at any time then you just havent played this game very long.

On every world iv ever been on theres always NAP's being broke and turns into wars, if not then they shortly become allies and work together.

Altho you guys blame Lizard the problem lies within management in the tribe not the player.

Ether Beani said there was a NAP with you guys but had no intentions on actually having one because it really only benefits ROTN anyways as they have to deal with hippo in K54. Or as iv stated on these forums 100 times Bangers is just a noob and has no clue whats going on in his own management which is also highly likely.

Ether way suck it up and prepare for war rather then crying about it ?

DeletedUser

Dont worry i come on here when waiting for farms to come back.

The people who came form Who and Awake? i knew anyway so they know exactly what they are dealing with.

Sorry for the double post.... but this is just rubbish...

The people from Awake? Knew Beani not you, they knew beani because we played with him on classic, the people from who knew Paul not you (well atleast lizard, most the others probably joined because lizard did)

You where lucky enough to have beani be nice and give you co-duke prives but you had nothing to do with getting the tribe together. Only player you "recruited" was spyro which isnt even that good of a player. On masters he had 1600 axes and 500 LC with over 5000 points and no OD.

If there is one thing you should take out of this world, it should be to never post on the pnp's as you just took a situation that could have been easily solved and made over half the world think you are a noob :p

DeletedUser

Ooh just remembered...

[17/06/2013 20:14:10] mbig world 68: really lol just figured is all, as you know i dont hold grudges :) is only game but am going away from you also my church is for sh*t :(

and so he removes me from skype and says 'he'll never talk to me again' because he got rimmed :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I asked as anyone would if it was a mistake so we could something about it, and yet again you bring me into this, your DIP stats we are a NAP, that should be all that matters, and if your duke is busy then maybe he should not be duke, as for crying and wanting respect, crying no, wanting respect, yes as a tribe and a player, but hey people in this game only want to win under any rules they want, but other do it and they get ripped...

A stand up fight for ones instead of spy/ friends passing info would be good but thats not going to happen either is it......

Found the Ruffus.