Bye Nubs

• Thread starter DeletedUser11975
  • Start date

DeletedUser11975

Waves goodbye as I realize, why'd they just disband?

DeletedUser12006

I don't even know what the hell happened. I took a shower, got back on and Nubs was gone..:icon_confused:

Before it got disbanded, PrincessEmilySuperDuck and another member were attacked by tribemates, and PESD got nobled. Apparently the "tribemates" were in league with ExP/UNDER and just backstabbed us. At least that was the last thing I read in the forums before Daz disbanded.

So yeah.
I still don't know what the hell is going on :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I don't even know what the hell happened. I took a shower, got back on and Nubs was gone..:icon_confused:

Before it got disbanded, PrincessEmilySuperDuck and another member were attacked by tribemates, and PESD got nobled. Apparently the "tribemates" were in league with ExP/UNDER and just backstabbed us. At least that was the last thing I read in the forums before Daz disbanded.

So yeah.

Well this backstabbing thing sounds all too familiar... Exp sure has a shiesty ass way of going about things.

DeletedUser

Bit of a vague story, yawn, unfortunately when children lose they say silly stories

DeletedUser12006

Bit of a vague story?

"I don't even know what the hell happened. I took a shower, got back on and Nubs was gone..:icon_confused:"
"At least that was the last thing I read in the forums before Daz disbanded."
"
I still don't know what the hell is going on :icon_razz:"

Now why on earth would it be so vague? I can't figure it out for the life of me. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Backstabbing by ExP? ExP has three players, I think even Nubs has enough defence to handle that! Don't kick off because you didn't get diplomacy with a new tribe.

DeletedUser12006

Backstabbing by ExP? ExP has three players, I think even Nubs has enough defence to handle that! Don't kick off because you didn't get diplomacy with a new tribe.

ExP = UNDER :lol:

DeletedUser

Bit of a vague story?

"I don't even know what the hell happened. I took a shower, got back on and Nubs was gone..:icon_confused:"
"At least that was the last thing I read in the forums before Daz disbanded."
"
I still don't know what the hell is going on :icon_razz:"

Now why on earth would it be so vague? I can't figure it out for the life of me. :icon_rolleyes:

Yes of course its vague because, like you said yourself, you dont know whats happened, ...yet you still post on these forums slanting tribe/ players?
point made.

DeletedUser

^
What?

So they were internalled then, is that what you're saying?

DeletedUser12006

Yes of course its vague because, like you said yourself, you dont know whats happened, ...yet you still post on these forums slanting tribe/ players?
point made.

I don't know what you are talking about to be honest lol.

All I was saying is what I've heard, I made it clear I have no clue what was truly going on so nobody took my word as fact. All I did was tell what I did know, so others could draw conclusions, as I have done myself. I didn't make any of this up, I'm repeating what I've heard.

If you're all so fact thirsty, I can tell you that the majority of Nubs don't know what's going on either. Most of us know just about as much as you, so crucifying me for "slanting tribe/ players" isn't going to get you answers, is it?

I'm not too sure what you're trying to accuse me of..:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

So yeah.

I'm stating facts... what was the first response to what you posted?

I won't be posting in this thread again.

DeletedUser12006

ExP = UNDER as they are the same players, just different leadership.
The following is from an ex-ExP member in the midst of them moving to UNDER.
"the tribe decided to ditch the the duke who..by the way has gone A.W.O,L
and make a tribe without those 2 muppets..the ones left are not really very active"
As far as I'm concerned, they're essentially the same tribe, UNDER a different name.

And now, since everyone is apparently against me for, as far as I can tell, no reason, I will shut up now. Once more, all I was trying to do was to shed some light from my point of view, by relaying events as I have perceived them.

Don't shoot the messenger, geez.

DeletedUser

Don't act all innocent. If only you hadn't taken that shower All this wouldn't have happened.

DeletedUser

lol umadbro?

I have it on good authority exp under or w/e backstabbed ppl in nubs, then daz disbanded the tribe because he's a fail.

DeletedUser12006

I have a real problem taking responsibility for my faults..
So I'm obliged to blame it on my body odor.

DeletedUser

lol umadbro?

I have it on good authority exp under or w/e backstabbed ppl in nubs, then daz disbanded the tribe because he's a fail.

That's fine, but I deal in facts, not Chinese whispers. :?

DeletedUser8924

Under is not Exp.

Under was made as the Exp. name was tarnished. New leadership, new way forward.

"tribemates" were in league with ExP/UNDER

How does that work?

If those "tribemates" were in with the Exp lot, then that was their own decision, so how does The leader of Nubs disbanding their tribe make Exp(refering to Under) backstabbers? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser6623

Pushty said:
Don't kick off because you didn't get diplomacy with a new tribe.

didn't ask for diplo or want diplo.. We actually cancelled the NAP with Exp a few days before they split and made UNDER :icon_rolleyes: