Bye Nubs

• Thread starter DeletedUser11975
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Why does everyone blame us for everything that goes wrong in this world oO

DeletedUser

Why does everyone blame us for everything that goes wrong in this world oO
I didnt blame you, when it all kicked off and i saw he was being a backstabbing rat, i had a skype chat with him (one or 2 of them cant remember who), your name was mentioned. Thats why i edited post, as i couldnt find it to show you. They claimed the issue was with serp and not me. I really care very little tbh, just thought it should be made aware as to there skill lvl, game time, general attitude.

Anyways its sunny and i left for a reason.... seeya in the winter maybe :D

DeletedUser

And Liam mate, seriously, migrate already, how many worlds you had to leave because you been caught spying now?? :lol:

And yet people still trust me. Tell me, whose failure is that?

TW brings out the worst in me and destroys my social life, I won't be back.

DeletedUser12084

Hate phones sometimes lol, I thought pesd split because one player on the account kept minting coins over troops

DeletedUser

Hate phones sometimes lol, I thought pesd split because one player on the account kept minting coins over troops
Well a few reasons, mainly i couldnt get on with the settings tbh, the others were just annoying things like that yes.

Liam, if you have to stick about, why say you have migrated mate, you screw peeps over, they give you a second chance and you do the same again, at first people thought it was due to your age, now they know its just you being you. Your account should come with a warning slapped right over it.
The uk15 guys you screwed over had known you a long time, if it wasnt for a mutual party who we had watching you it may have worked, you have no standards at all to how low your go.

As for why does it keep happening, stop hiding behind you clever words and well written approach, show them the true you and it might stop, it works because your not stupid, your clever with it, use your intelligence to play the game not ruin it for others, i mean paying pp just to screw with other peoples game, thats really lame :lol:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
If you don't care, maybe you should sit back and shut up, instead of extending the conversation? Just a thought. :icon_rolleyes:

I might be enjoying the conversation... especially your 'look at me I've left to play grepolis as it's so much better....' just to keep your impression of an idiot going by staying...

DeletedUser12062

Good luck with Grepolis

If settings here and the pay to win get your goat then your going to be stunned over there

People pay a lot to win, and winning is very easy with a few quid