Bye Nubs

• Thread starter DeletedUser11975
  • Start date

DeletedUser12104

didn't ask for diplo or want diplo.. We actually cancelled the NAP with Exp a few days before they split and made UNDER :icon_rolleyes:

Do you have any morale..?

DeletedUser

didn't ask for diplo or want diplo.. We actually cancelled the NAP with Exp a few days before they split and made UNDER :icon_rolleyes:

That's funny cause nobody here heard about it.. Well I guess that's the second NAP problem.
Atleast this one didn't cause all the drama :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

So here is my side of the story. A few cowards mailed daz saying " I'm leaving the tribe to do this that and the with another player" erm this player was ovbiously scared to death that he was going to get nobled if he didn't join the new under tribe ect. Then along game to wining moaning folk that were crying because they couldn't have some vills or merge not like anyone even listend I mean look at under now you can tell who the moaning people were. Exp was an nap and was removed due to a choice that we may have been going to war with them however a sudden turn of events they shurnk in numbers oh yeah under. So all this comes down to cowerdness "oh please don't noble me ill join your tribe" certain players trying to cause havoc in nubs. Did you really think we didn't know what was going on? Erm well we did because we atchually have the balls to say we did unlike those that joined under. So now what world 16s over as there no players with any dignity left to face under? Oh yeah pp prizes for the top tribe party /facepalm as for pushty if same one from .net you aint got digninty anymore either I've seen you hide behind false tribes so if this was your plan then it don't surprise me. And as for the other nubs that atchully didn't join under good on em I hope they find their own way and give under a run for there money not that it would be difficult :/ what happend to the meaning of "tribal wars" I see cuddles in bed on every world now. Rant over

DeletedUser

I am the same one from .net, but you are spindling lies. Pushty isn't my main account there and I've only ever played it to the grand mark of 15k, at which point I was in a tribe of three players. :lol: You're a funny guy, shame that it's for all the wrong reasons.

And Daz, why are your drones declaring that this was resultant of an ExP backstab, then?

DeletedUser

I am the same one from .net, but you are spindling lies. Pushty isn't my main account there and I've only ever played it to the grand mark of 15k, at which point I was in a tribe of three players. :lol: You're a funny guy, shame that it's for all the wrong reasons.

And Daz, why are your drones declaring that this was resultant of an ExP backstab, then?

I said you was pushty over there didn't say what your alias's over there, didn't you have something to do with random?

DeletedUser6623

Pushty said:

/me shrugs

People can say what they like.. doesn't make it fact :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I said you was pushty over there didn't say what your alias's over there, didn't you have something to do with random?

I've never heard of 'random'. :? And I don't advertise my aliases over there, much less to someone of whose existence I do not know or care to.

DeletedUser11708

Daz how many time do i have to say your a sound lad but a shocking duke Nubs was always going to fail ExP / Under / any other tribe had nothing to do with your terable leading skills or lack of leading skills

DeletedUser

Quite a while, I should think. UNDER are a good lot... also, they don't wet themselves over a game. That's always a refreshing change.

DeletedUser12062

Re UNDER the strong leadership wont allow us to wet ourself
Its a good place to be clear and focused game playing, Ive not been aware of any diplomacy between UNDER and NUBs.
In fact Im not sure which is more spine chilling the fact there could be back stabbing or the thought our leaders would even seriously entertain thought of merges with them.
Sure a couple of NUBS guys are good players but merges conjure up control or even input

DeletedUser11971

Re UNDER the strong leadership wont allow us to wet ourself
Its a good place to be clear and focused game playing, Ive not been aware of any diplomacy between UNDER and NUBs.
In fact Im not sure which is more spine chilling the fact there could be back stabbing or the thought our leaders would even seriously entertain thought of merges with them.
Sure a couple of NUBS guys are good players but merges conjure up control or even input

It would be spine chilling indeed for you guys to get a merge with NUBS :icon_eek:

DeletedUser6623

Old man respect you seriously lack info and talk out your arse 99% of the time.

UNDER never had or asked for diplo with nubs.. and we never had or asked for diplo from UNDER either. There was (past tense) diplo between Exp and nubs which was cancelled about a week before Exp crumbled and reformed as UNDER. The diplo was dropped down to Exp being so hateful towards us, recruited near us, recruited our members, planning how to take out nubs.

The merge idea in question i believe was from ages ago when who and exp merged and tried to bring nubs in aswell.. but i said no. Quite ironic how when Lizards were in who, they said didn't want to join us as all pro's in 1 tribe ruins the game.. and yet asked me a few times to merge into Exp with the who members lol.

But alas nubs don't exist so don't see why you still talking about them?

DeletedUser12062

I been away since end of last week n a personal matter as it goes
I was being sarcastic with my merging remarks.

You know so many n here unfriendly to those outside the "in external crowd" first to cast remarks and laugh.
You know my feelings Daz in game, I took your mate out the game, not going to get a second warning on discussing bans so we will leave it there eh

DeletedUser6623

Yeh congrats, you took out the kindest lady on the game who we was teaching the game too.. hope you feel like a boss :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser12067

UNDER never had or asked for diplo with nubs.. and we never had or asked for diplo from UNDER either. There was (past tense) diplo between Exp and nubs which was cancelled about a week before Exp crumbled and reformed as UNDER. The diplo was dropped down to Exp being so hateful towards us, recruited near us, recruited our members, planning how to take out nubs.

- This is true, we never asked for an NAP, and got no invitation for one.
- Indeed there was an NAP between Nubs and ExP; if you canceled yours we got no saying about it, but then Bangers left, things moved on.
- About recruiting near you and planning to take you out and all that, it is a war game...the point is to fight and win...

Not all the pro's aren't in the same tribe, which still makes the game exciting. UNDER didn't get any notification about Nubs members, I logged on, Nubs had gone and we had gained 10 more members. Yes Nubs have gone, so this needn't continue.

Yes I am in under, which probably means you make take this as biased, but I couldn't really care.

DeletedUser

Quite ironic how when Lizards were in who, they said didn't want to join us as all pro's in 1 tribe ruins the game.. and yet asked me a few times to merge into Exp with the who members lol.

Actually if you re-read our chats when you wanted to merge with us, I said I will only have all the pro's (or a large sum of them) in one tribe if I'm leading as then I have fun. Otherwise, no it ain't happening. Am I leading? Yes.

DeletedUser12062

Yeh congrats, you took out the kindest lady on the game who we was teaching the game too.. hope you feel like a boss :icon_rolleyes:

Realy lol
I think the facts were a little diffrent but again I cant speak on that after all now can I, wasnt you yourself one of the co players or sitters or multis playing that night?
Anyway my posting wasnt to have a pop at you Daz it was just to be ironic that so many who clearly know so little seem to speak so much.
People seem to think it almost a sport to have a dig or pop at our leaders, or dismiss them giving no credit to there skills.
Large progressive tribes do not lead themselves, especialy when you have got talent and hidden skill players they all need tying together and keeping focused.
I suppose haters gotta hate

DeletedUser

It's a game bro. If you wannah worship them, build a shrine and do it there.