CF's uk17 Premade

DeletedUser11971

how on earth would that be boring?! Anyway this is a CF tribe and guess he will do as he sees fit but lol just lol

shakes head

DeletedUser11546

Even though this is not my say, why the hell would you want to split a premade up, that currently has less than 10 members, I'm pretty sure that there are other players who are just as good as us :D,

DeletedUser6695

Even though this is not my say, why the hell would you want to split a premade up, that currently has less than 10 members, I'm pretty sure that there are other players who are just as good as us :D,

There are plenty of players as good as you...

DeletedUser

Do etttt, me, you, Dan, make STD!2 when this tribe fails :x

DeletedUser12113

I'm a new player... that would love to be taught by such great players....

Can I join?...

DeletedUser11546

If you want to learn the best backstabbing techniques i'd highly recommend that will teaches you ;)

DeletedUser12113

Oh... didn't realise skype was used... I've added you.... HarryBounce...

Thanks...

DeletedUser12113

P.s. I don't know your great... I've noticed you think you are great and I have no reason to disbelieve you...

DeletedUser

Don't believe everything cf and Will say, especially about themselves :x

Interesting you went straight for that Matt...

DeletedUser12113

in my world there is a big gap between believing and disbelieving where most things written on internet forums fall...

though strangely early today someone told me that loin guy was only 18 inches tall... so I guess that makes him a complete penis...

DeletedUser

in my world there is a big gap between believing and disbelieving where most things written on internet forums fall...

though strangely early today someone told me that loin guy was only 18 inches tall... so I guess that makes him a complete penis...

Sup Rob.

DeletedUser

I would like to apply for this premade. Reached 1mil+ points several times, and 250k+ points dozens of times. My biggest strength is that I'm an efficient farmer. Looted 3 million so far, but don't forget that i started exactly 2 weeks ago and currently playing solo (joined this server on a whim). If I do play UK17, then i'll for sure drag my co player in with me. If you're interested, mail me in game (UK17) because I don't check the forums often. I'll add you on skype too

Last edited by a moderator: