CF's uk17 Premade

DeletedUser12113

Howdy young man... hope your exams went well...

I'm always here, hiding under one alias or another...

DeletedUser

They... did.. not D: :icon_razz: But several things were at fault for that tbf, my work attitude mainly.

I'll skype you up in a couple days, got relatives over at the moment. SO NO-ONE ATTACK ME OKAY? COOL.

DeletedUser12128

Il Be Up For It Also :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This server hasn't seen a good start-up tribe in a while so on uk17 I intend to change that(maybe uk18 depending on when uk17 opens).

My tribal leading experience is non-existent but having played under most of the top leaders around I am by no means clueless.

There is no real joining criteria, just post here or message me on skype and I will decide if I would like to recruit you...Simple.

See ya'll soon,
CF

P.s... The anime theme is not 100% happening

MemberList:

William
Jeimziu
Meechan
BusinessTime
Tea&Crumpets
Lets Dance
Scorp
d1mension
Nauzhror

If D's In then im in, I've mailed you my details.

DeletedUser

Depending on when the world opens, I'm down, oh and depends on the settings!

DeletedUser

Can I join?? *I think I had a big account (over a million points) somewhere once!!

DeletedUser6695

Haha, of course you can darling.

Anyone who doesnt have me on skype add me : davedunn94

DeletedUser10790

Dont let daz in, and if you do, keeep him well away from your diplo....

blue

DeletedUser

so cf someone mentioned you were doing a start up...so here i am to hold your hand through this ordeal, as i know you'll need a player of some skill by your side along with these scrubs ;)

Love ya, and hit me up if you actually have space! <3

DeletedUser6695

so cf someone mentioned you were doing a start up...so here i am to hold your hand through this ordeal, as i know you'll need a player of some skill by your side along with these scrubs ;)

Love ya, and hit me up if you actually have space! <3

I have missed you darling, I shall accept you as my sidekick as I venture into the unknown.