CF's uk17 Premade

DeletedUser12234

I wanted to talk to you on skype about the project, I have sent friend request.

The Blades.

DeletedUser8219

Probably sometime next month
Though there's no way to be sure

DeletedUser6695

Well...

Start date 2013-08-23
Version 18373 8.14.1

That's not official(and is also a terrible start date for me) so get ready guys. If you don't have me on skype please add me : davedunn94

DeletedUser12234

Well...

Start date 2013-08-23
Version 18373 8.14.1

That's not official(and is also a terrible start date for me) so get ready guys. If you don't have me on skype please add me : davedunn94

You see my twstats on skype?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yes. Really.

The world has been running for several days, and .uk worlds always open on Mondays.

Those dates are sooner than the average gap between worlds would imply uk17 should open, but two worlds just closed - so it wouldn't shock me if that caused another to open sooner than usual.

DeletedUser11546

Oh right. Thanks for the update, and will you be playing this world actively?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tbh prolly can't do three worlds, so unless Soon fancy a merge I'mma have to say I can't do :icon_sad:

Really, it's all Soon's fault, and none of it is mine for joining uk16. GL CF & crew though :)

DeletedUser12021

Tbh prolly can't do three worlds, so unless Soon fancy a merge I'mma have to say I can't do :icon_sad:

Really, it's all Soon's fault, and none of it is mine for joining uk16. GL CF & crew though :)

:eek: but we haven't attacked you in person yet :eek:

I always fancy a hug with you!

DeletedUser

I fancy a hug with you too Daluicis, but like Romeo and Juliet Soon and Lazy? stand against us :icon_cry: I will always love you and the time we spent together, but I can't bear to see you poison yourself for me, I'd have to take the poison too and I can't imagine how that would play with your heart when you wake up okay and I'm dead beside you.

TW issues.

On another equally serious note more so the fact that three worlds is a bit meh and I'm not leaving uk15 till I'm rimmed or I win, ditto for 16 :)

DeletedUser12021

I fancy a hug with you too Daluicis, but like Romeo and Juliet Soon and Lazy? stand against us :icon_cry: I will always love you and the time we spent together, but I can't bear to see you poison yourself for me, I'd have to take the poison too and I can't imagine how that would play with your heart when you wake up okay and I'm dead beside you.

Actually didn't the woman just took a sleeping potion and Romeo was being a derb?

Last edited by a moderator: