Bye Nubs

• Thread starter DeletedUser11975
  • Start date

DeletedUser12062

or just rename our sets as we go :lol:
Anyway threads not about UNDER although somehow every thread goes there way im just paying last respects to the old pros in nubs all in one place lol

DeletedUser

someone brings up the nap thing then under players cry about how they're not exp anymore.

DeletedUser11708

To be honest i give das a lot of crap about his leadership skills but i do not think Nubs failed due to this. Them in the know know that there was problems on some accounts and a few in tribe where only doing start up on w16, I can not blame daz for that. In regards to the NAP i do not know what the T&C's where but nobling and recruting in each others area should have been a no no imo.

All pro players in one tribe ? When did ROTN merge with UNDER :S

I still think there is more good tribes than the 2 above but one of them should win this world now that Nubs are no more.

DeletedUser

There are many other good tribes, such as CATS (although their leader is deluded), ER, T.I.T seem decent with some hidden talent there *cough*, TH are reasonable.

DeletedUser12062

A couple of months into a world we cant say its over
That was said a month into world with Nubs given high regard
Look at the smaller groups emerging, all it takes is a half decent leader even with noobs willing to learn and this world can turn on its head

Again funny how every few posts the EXP NAP thing raises its head, It meant nothing then even less now but i say it will continue and everyone will have to explain soon what its about

As for Daz leader of Nubs well hes a likeable chap as it goes personaly, and please those who rate that tribe as pro realy need to go back to TW training school
They fell like a sack, ok to give a few slaps and i mean a few but in no way was there pro builds going on there.
We see top 50 players overlooking walls, nobling ridiculous distances so early relying on there names to win rather than troops
But nubs falling brings on a welcome era of smaller compact tribes and thins out the MRAs

DeletedUser11546

There are many other good tribes, such as CATS (although their leader is deluded).

Lawrence (leader of CATS) is most certainly delusional, their council consists or over half the tribe

63e34228afb9c8f9d86feacb53def0b6.png

CATS -- The tribe with thousands of council positions

DeletedUser

Is that 12 council members with 6 vacant spaces?

Did I count that right?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser11708

There are many other good tribes, such as CATS (although their leader is deluded), ER, T.I.T seem decent with some hidden talent there *cough*, TH are reasonable.

I do not know CATS but yes T.I.T and TH could do very well as rank 2 and 3 in k44. Mind you that rank 18 tribe in the K look good to me hahaha

DeletedUser

I'm not particularly impressed with any of them, but they all have some solid players - I see Henry is lurking around! I really don't see the fuss with TH. The vast majority of their members look set to be conquest targets for larger players and their growth isn't anything special, considering they have a lot of players lingering in the core. Hell, they've taken in players that I kicked two weeks ago.

DeletedUser

I don't even know what the hell happened. I took a shower, got back on and Nubs was gone..:icon_confused:

Before it got disbanded, PrincessEmilySuperDuck and another member were attacked by tribemates, and PESD got nobled. Apparently the "tribemates" were in league with ExP/UNDER and just backstabbed us. At least that was the last thing I read in the forums before Daz disbanded.

So yeah.
I still don't know what the hell is going on :icon_razz:

To clarify why we left, PESD had chosen to quit the world, didnt like the settings tbh so we gifted our villas to a mate and serp had started to take them when.... (more of a side note but i thought the world should know just how pro they are)
The locals to us, clearly took offense to us gifting our villas out to a mate and not them.
Demit-kcaB
Sp00NeRr
Glaciation

The above 3 were PESD initial noble targets, this changed as the dukes felt the area needed some bulking out i assume. PESD sat all 3 of these accounts, most of the day and night, sent them pp, corrected there failing accs and making them actually playable :D

All 3 had piss poor troop counts (spooner had Qs of 50hours for troops but low rax/stable), i do believe demit had 400lc and 0axe when he decided that would be a good time to academy rush.
Anyways, nubs recruited, PESD sorted there accs (spooner exempt his acc was fine after upped rax/stable) and encouraged them to merge, all rl mates with sod all activity so made sense.

Despite all the help they were given, (which included PESD clearing out there following targets before main was taken by serp) they felt it would be a good move to then noble PESD out after our main was taken by our mate. Note how they didnt try and fight fairly for these villas, they simply waited for PESD and the newly taken villa by serp to be troopless and then carried out there master plan. I do expect they had a little nudge by someone to do what they did but meh

Good players = no
Active = no
Trustworthy = no
Easy food = yes

Demit, you know how churches work yet mate? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

was about to comment on Lizards part but when i clicked quote It wasn't there anymore :p

DeletedUser

was about to comment on Lizards part but when i clicked quote It wasn't there anymore :p
Was removed due to speculation tbh mate, i seemed to have deleted the skype convo with him so cant find what he said, made me chuckle but i have no proof, only what was said by them at the time lol

I play the game for fun, guys like demit and chums (and liam seeing as hes knocking about still) make it far less enjoyable.

DeletedUser6695

400lc doesn't seem like a bad number of lc to start the good old academy rush...