Furry Felines Clowning Around

DeletedUser11971

wait are folks shocked that a Duke would lie?! My god that is slander! Leaders never lie! They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confound, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish and are generally perfectly capable of contriving to give one an utterly unambiguous impression of their future course of action while in fact intending to do exactly the opposite, but they never lie. Perish the thought :icon_eek:

Also BT the book is on 3 for 2 at Waterstones where you can pick up "Spear nukes for Beginners" and "Adellion and Will: Their Love Story in pics"

Personally I found the last one a bit twee but is an icebreaker...

DeletedUser6695

I'm confused, who is the author of the last book? Will and Ade have never met :icon_confused:

DeletedUser12021

That is the biggest load of crock I have ever read. The mails failed to achieve their purpose and so to even attempt to disguise that as a ploy is both a failure to respect the person(s) that received the mail and a failure to respect my intelligence. Maybe CATS are still underrated, I do hope so!! :)

What you see has potential, I see has active noobs. Look at my ODA. That wasn't achieved thru some awesome play ( I wish it was!!). It was achieved because some noob failed to build a wall or a church with 12hrs + notice. I do hope they were tribe troops that he stacked the villa with. :)

I'm almost sure you have a painting in your room doing the Napoleon pose.

DeletedUser4753

So thats why I posted what I did and as for the honesty bit well all I can suggest is that you find someone that knows KnK well and you talk to them (a lot) and grab as much info as you can.

i can give ya a short cut.

accept organised noobs are still noobs.

n well noobs just suck.

ill be honest, i dunno how well cats are going to do, no idea at all, they ac stuff going for and against them, n maybe we will wall go down in a fit of fire.

but ive always been a fighter of self dubbed skills.

when ppl tell me, mate im the shiz i was in w1n, we won the world, we won the biggest world, dont mess with me

I massivly disagree and would go as far as saying vast majority of them suck.

when ppl are like, dude i was in both knk tribes, we are the most succesful tribe on uk yada yada.

yet again, i think prove to me ur good, im not gunna just respect u just cuz u diplo'd ur way to world wins.

i respect people who ive seen, ie played with or against and believe i can fairly rate, the fact thiers so much hype about people who imo suck as much as the next guy is funny.

so yea, all this knk hype whilst under pull away....

skillz man skillz!

DeletedUser

Yep, the opinion of a barb nobling turtle matters the world to them.

DeletedUser11971

i can give ya a short cut.

accept organised noobs are still noobs.

n well noobs just suck.

ill be honest, i dunno how well cats are going to do, no idea at all, they ac stuff going for and against them, n maybe we will wall go down in a fit of fire.

when ppl tell me, mate im the shiz i was in w1n, we won the world, we won the biggest world, dont mess with me

I massivly disagree and would go as far as saying vast majority of them suck.

when ppl are like, dude i was in both knk tribes, we are the most succesful tribe on uk yada yada.

yet again, i think prove to me ur good, im not gunna just respect u just cuz u diplo'd ur way to world wins.

i respect people who ive seen, ie played with or against and believe i can fairly rate, the fact thiers so much hype about people who imo suck as much as the next guy is funny.

so yea, all this knk hype whilst under pull away....

skillz man skillz!

I agree with you that it is not enough for folks to say "look at me I was in yada yada and was I that rimmed Battlecow using only 7 scouts and a nicely worded mail" but am not sure why you would call KnK players noobs?

Every tribe ever has had a few poor players in (everyone needs a clown or two to keep the rest amused) but I think the average KnK player holds their own with most TW players.

If you go with the attitude that KnK are all noobs then I think it will be too late for your tribe by the time they have corrected you?

Anyway talk is cheap we will both see but ROTN is not KnK just led by KnK players. BTW am curious D1mension has anyone mailed you on this worlds saying, "fear me fear me I rimmed battlecow and have flicky hair?"

If so please share!

DeletedUser

Weebl_Pie.jpg

DeletedUser4753

the vast majortiy of players who im told are ace are actually terrible and average at best, this inludes world winners and former rank 1's, sometimes i see a player and am pleasently surprised that my doubts about them arnt warranted, but these circum stances are few and far between.

funnily enough, i only had one mail this time about how im going to fail and it wud be best to restart, was from a player called LOCUTUS,
i dont know if the same guy as the knk rank 1, but it made for a nice village non the less.

@mattyflan
ur a mediocre player with a planet sized ego, u idolize ranks but never held ur fabled top spot significantly ur on this world n failing miserably, but thats cuz mmmm mouse n keyboard are dodgy yea......

DeletedUser6603

Jesus D1, do you ever check anything for accuracy before you post? The player you are referring to is not the same person. LOCUTUS is not Locutus of Borg, who was with us on W7. He was also not rank 1, best he got to was 2. LoB didnt really get into W12, not heard from him for quite a while since the start of W12 really. Fair enough you said you aren't sure, but would've been quite easy to at least check the ranks!

DeletedUser

@mattyflan
ur a mediocre player with a planet sized ego, u idolize ranks but never held ur fabled top spot significantly ur on this world n failing miserably, but thats cuz mmmm mouse n keyboard are dodgy yea......

Even though none of the above is remotely true. I'd be willing to bet you I take Rank.1 in the next 3 weeks?

Edit: If you weren't all the way over there, and I wasn't all the way over here I'd already have taken a dump on your self proclaimed amazing skills at moving def around uber well :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12021

Self-harm isn't good. Please see a doctor.

Unless you don't see the irony in your posts where you say you hate people stating they're good one minite, and the next minite you're judging and rating other players putting yourself above them.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You know it's time to stop reading the externals when you agree with matt...

But the whole look how good I am I can defend ego is all a bit lame... Top rank players must suck coz tis so hard to turtle, move d around and snipe 500ms trains...

Tis not all about rank but I can't see turtle wars taking off anytime soon...

DeletedUser4753

Jesus D1, do you ever check anything for accuracy before you post? The player you are referring to is not the same person. LOCUTUS is not Locutus of Borg, who was with us on W7. He was also not rank 1, best he got to was 2. LoB didnt really get into W12, not heard from him for quite a while since the start of W12 really. Fair enough you said you aren't sure, but would've been quite easy to at least check the ranks!

yea i said i dint know cuz i didnt know, many players who have big names in past start new accounts with similar names to thier old, mmm examples....
think frozen flame did
i didnt know so said i didnt know, i dont know where u are raising issue :/

@matt, isnt it true?

u do have a mahusive ego

u are mediocre

if i had a penny for every time uber pro's ses they gunna rim my nooby ass, id have like 20p!

n yea matt, if u take sum rank 1 and hold it ill happily adjust my statement in future about u never doing so thus far.

@manc+dal

why is thier sum assumption that im a turtle? i play a all off 1st vill like most players, i take 2-3 quick vills for d, then get back to making more nukes. i keep pretty even levels off off def till maybe 200k, then i go to my prefered hc strategy where i normally have 30-100% more nukes than players of similar size, situation reliant.

or is having first a 1:1 then a 1.3/2:1 off:def considered turtle these days?

OOOOOOOOOOOORRR, fact rotn dont know when to dodge and have burned all thier d and other tribes havent means everyone else gets dubbed as turtles.

me thinks the latter

DeletedUser6603

Because its not the first time in this thread you have made random comments without actually checking your facts first D1, that's all. I kinda like to be accurate with facts you see :)

DeletedUser

@matt, isnt it true?

u do have a mahusive ego

u are mediocre

if i had a penny for every time uber pro's ses they gunna rim my nooby ass, id have like 20p!

n yea matt, if u take sum rank 1 and hold it ill happily adjust my statement in future about u never doing so thus far

- Me ego is large, but not planetory sized
- I'm certainly not mediocre.
- If you think

This:
B*tch please 457|527 9.800
Barbarian village 473|530 1.443
Barbarian village 473|529 1.698
fanquastic 461|529 3.567
pizza hut village 457|528 2.222
Quack head 458|530 4.579
quacking our knuckles 472|529 7.944
War village 453|531 3.021
Ya Wanna Quack 456|532 7.072

Could take on this:
Grimlock. 511|548 6.344
Lance. 520|569 7.804
Matt. 540|535 7.630
SLAP! 506|546 3.317
SLAP! 509|547 6.764
SLAP! 538|538 8.604
SLAP! 517|550 3.389
SLAP! 541|536 6.011
SLAP! 511|552 2.905
SLAP! 555|509 6.731
SLAP! 554|511 8.998
SLAP! 540|540 1.452
SLAP! 539|547 5.752
SLAP! 545|542 6.418
SLAP! 563|536 2.192
SLAP! 563|537 3.494
SLAP! 565|536 8.439
SLAP! 562|536 7.336
SLAP! 567|534 4.757
SLAP! 519|574 6.926
SLAP! 567|535 7.939
SLAP! 530|580 8.453

Then you're deluded as well as stupid. Not that I'd actually need that many vills to eliminate someone as bad as you.

- So the only way to be deemed "good" in your eyes is to take Rank.1? Lol. You've never taken Rank.1 in your life, nor held a Top 10 position for a reasonable length of time. All you do is say
"Haha troll i mak lots of def herp derp am sooo gud"

So what does that make you?