Furry Felines Clowning Around

DeletedUser

The battle for K54 has become hot.

A week of bits and bobs as just resulted in a final honest decision by ROTN.

Scouts down South. Hits Up north and two days ago they finally made a small church area attempt which resulted in a CATS snipe and a backtime that increased one of our members ODA by over 40k. Was the Villa stacked, in my view nah not really just offense and local member panic support. Eventually they did succeed in taking a villa in that area but I wonder if they was prepared for the response from the furry felines.

Three ROTN villas have been taken today and their head of K54 sent to the rim. Last Villa taken at 17:23 and at 17:28 the response from ROTN was war declared .....Bring it on Noobs.

All these little exchanges in the same week as I got an offer to become a Noob. Hmmmm Don't think so somehow.

I did tell Luke Bishop he would look good in a Leopard skin though

رجل-عجوز-يغطى-كل-جسمه-بوشم-جلد-النمر-An-old-man-covered-all-his-body-tattooed-tiger-skin.jpg

With today's exchanges I wonder if Chris Miles will be be considering a change in his COA

1146626_ab8b_625x1000.jpg

and of course we can't fail to mention the delightful Mr Honest himself .... Cheetah....He was seen stocking up and preparing to run for the trees

images

DeletedUser8532

I have to say, where the hell did you get those pictures?!?!?!?!
brilliant

DeletedUser

Good luck Lawrence, I believe in you :icon_cool:

You have my support, perhaps literally.. Wait I shouldn't say that should I :lol:

DeletedUser12021

A week of bits and bobs as just resulted in a final honest decision by ROTN.

The declaration was only a formality since you guys attacked us before and decided to do an op on some of us.
We just called what is what. Although the 'honest decision' could have been made by your tribe aswell. ;)

Did I mentioned we have some vets in our tribe?

Talking about Wild Cats. When they come in the veterinary to get chopped, they usually struggle at first, even clawing the vet, wounding him a little. Who wouldn't be with that foresight. But in the end the vet is the animal expert and knows how to handle animals, resulting in the cat being neutered after all.

Good luck and have fun ;)
it's about time this world sees some action

DeletedUser8532

What will be will be, beware a wounded CAT....MEEEOOOOOOW!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The declaration was only a formality since you guys attacked us before and decided to do an op on some of us.
We just called what is what. Although the 'honest decision' could have been made by your tribe aswell. ;)

I'm not even going to bother dragging up mails or old reports to prove your wrong on almost all counts with those statements.

Did I mentioned we have some vets in our tribe?

I know Chris Miles was considered a war vet by some!! But he's been neutered now.... Oh yes 'Should we want to put a end to this war in the distant future who do we mail now your diplomat has been rimmed?'

Credit to a certain Dizzy individual for the some of the above info / one-liners :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2918

well, seeing as my name has been mentioned a couple of times i guess i should reply :icon_biggrin:

first off - good op against me from CATS yesterday. There was some nice timings in there from the 7 or 8 accounts involved and it was an honest straigtforward op - congrats to all involved and it showed really nice teamwork.

BUT - lets not wet ourselves here lawrence (or chuck or whatever name you want to go by). Mine was not a top account. Hell, it wasnt even a good account :lol:
At the time of the op it was outside the top 100 (and the last cap was 2 1/2 weeks ago) - which is atrocious for when i started. Id never say i was 'pro' or a top 10 account but lets face it, it wasnt that active - sometimes you just hope that the time frees up so u carry on but meh.

I know Chris Miles was considered a war vet by some!! But he's been neutered now....

only by you pal, i told you at the start in week 1 not to measure your growth by what i was doing. And neutered? you do realise im not in CATS don't you? so the analogy doesn't really apply to me..... :icon_confused:

Oh yes 'Should we want to put a end to this war in the distant future who do we mail now your diplomat has been rimmed?

never a diplomat :icon_redface: just someone who gives advice every now and again. Not hard to identify tbh if you just look at the tribal page lawrence- ROTN i guess just picks a random name from your tribe - the other thread showed that the chances are good they'll be a member of your 20 strong council :icon_twisted:.....nice to see you're already thinking about your options other than winning though...

its been fun all. nice thread, nice pics, and nice op :)

Last edited by a moderator: