Furry Felines Clowning Around

DeletedUser

Allies aren't supposed to support nearby allies? Ofc you can say the same for UNDER but ER have been allies with ROTN for quite some time. Let's just say the CATS and UNDER alliance only truly benefits one tribe...
You make absolutely no sense. see which post he was replying to. "tribes ganging up on 1 poor tribe" .... He only pointed out that this wasn't true.

DeletedUser6695

You make absolutely no sense. see which post he was replying to. "tribes ganging up on 1 poor tribe" .... He only pointed out that this wasn't true.

It is still true, 3v2 may not be a gangbang but it's still a numerous advantage. My post also still makes perfect sense...

DeletedUser6695

"tribes ganging up on 1 poor tribe" is still true? hmmK :lol:

You lost me there

'Ganging up' is still taking place...

My original post makes sense. You are blatantly using CATS as bait. They will lose in k54 while UNDER easily noble out ROTN's northern members

DeletedUser6695

It may make sense if it was a simple statement but the part that you were quoting and replying to made it out of the topic as I already explained

Fineeee, let's take it as a stand-alone statement. CATS are being manipulated :lol:

DeletedUser6695

Theyre Not! :lol

They have been attacking ROTN on their own for a while now. pretty sure they would've done it even if we teamed with ROTN :lol:

Oooh, you should team with ROTN. Don't wanna be associated with losers do you? :p

DeletedUser

CF You started the Topic of the 2v1 issue with your cheeky little alliance comment. And then the 'ganging up' was raised. I simply showed that ROTN already was using another tribes troops alongside their own.

CATS are being manipulated :lol:

CATS have their own minds.. Talks have been going on for weeks.

CATS also have nine lives ;)

Don't wanna be associated with losers do you? :p

Not usually my style to respond to threads like this, but couldn't resist.

Says the guy that throws his toys out of the pram or his beer can into the corner everytime loyalty only drops to 1 or cross-nobles happen. Plus leaving a tribe in a huff the same day he gets a warning for not responding to a support request and gives his villas away to the nearest threat rather than the tribe.

All this from the same guy that makes numerous claims about how good he is. look at the CF versus Ruffus stats in other threads for the facts. Oh yes!!!! those facts show that he never appears to finish a world and never actually achieves the final win.

This is a team game!!!! There is no C nor F in team and thank god there is no more CF in CATS.

When you understand its a team game, maybe you'll actually stay on a world/account from start to finish and prove your as good as you claim and be a winner.

Darn it you got me. There goes our secret reason for teaming with Cats :icon_redface:

Vote of confidence appreciated ;)

DeletedUser6695

Not usually my style to respond to threads like this, but couldn't resist.

Says the guy that throws his toys out of the pram or his beer can into the corner everytime loyalty only drops to 1 or cross-nobles happen. Plus leaving a tribe in a huff the same day he gets a warning for not responding to a support request and gives his villas away to the nearest threat rather than the tribe.

wut?

I left CATS to give my villages to Luke because I like Luke. Baffled by what you mean about leaving in a huff over a warning though...

DeletedUser

wut?

I left CATS to give my villages to Luke because I like Luke. Baffled by what you mean about leaving in a huff over a warning though...

Not quite my words!!!!

This is a team game!!!! Thats my words and the valid point!!!!

You gave your villas away to outside the tribe .... Not a team player
You didnt respond to a support request (which you received a warning for) ... Not a team player
You left in a Huff... the same day as the warning ... maybe related maybe not... I'll let others judge. :)

DeletedUser589

He was in ROTN for a bit too.... so he gave it to his old tribe... Thanks CF!

DeletedUser

^ thinks he's so cool he won world one. :L - Advertises it everywhere.

DeletedUser

Tbf one of the better wins on the .uk server and was won by a pre-made, joined the world to win and won.

By the by I was never in W1N or anything, only played uk1 quite badly early on and didn't really like W1N :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser589

Not true, ITV wouldn't let me advertise during X factor final unfortunately, but im still trying for 2013 Final!

Hi BT, how you doing? Good old days of STD! & W1N ! Its true, we did join as about 10 players if I remember rightly from w18.net. But we grew from there and only Hakushaku and myself made it until the end

DeletedUser

Hi BT, how you doing? Good old days of STD! & W1N ! Its true, we did join as about 10 players if I remember rightly from w18.net. But we grew from there and only Hakushaku and myself made it until the end

Didn't realise you only joined as 10, that's pretty good going. I joined in a tribe of like 6 or 7 with WLA, who of course was like the first to quit and left another one of his premades for me to manage >.> :icon_razz: Yeah, that was not a brilliant world for me on reflection, don't even rate the PnP I did looking back :x So apart from that ramble, I'm doing alright. You?

Haku's awesome, miss him :x Was in a good tribe with him when the two main female personas in the tribe both turned out to be men... That was actually quite funny.