Furry Felines Clowning Around

DeletedUser

so to summarize this, Matt bragged about his internalling from 20k points to 160k points, then said he would be rank 1 in 3 weeks abut got rimmed in 1-2 days? :lol:

DeletedUser4753

So matt claims me to be a nub turtle who shifts d around and yet lasted bout 2 days, skillz bro skillz

DeletedUser11971

So matt claims me to be a nub turtle who shifts d around and yet lasted bout 2 days, skillz bro skillz

lol I don't think I ever saw him say he was a turtle so that is a bit unfair? I did see him say he think those that are turtles and shift D about and survive aren't all that. I also think he wishes he had turtled up a little more.

He didn't even last 2 days, he fell down like a rock from the very first one.

fell down like a rock?! Am not sure what is worse the fact that you appear here to gloat over something you had nothing to do with or that you post such imbecilic replies? Please go back to the speed forums and get back to prancing about as you cleared 30 sp all by yourself.

What happened yesterday was not a proud moment for anyone involved and if you think Matt crumbled/gave in then think again as he had support out with other players and also a recent cap about which he had posted about which had a large part of his support in.

Imagine your neighbours turn on you and know that your def is far away plus when you go offline and how you can access your acc and then consider if you could have done better? Considering this he did pretty well with what he had but I guess but do not think this was like a normal Op where you have a little time to prepare.

The saddest part is that UK16 has lost a decent player here and in a way that they never stood a chance.

DeletedUser12129

ER should be ashamed of themselves for resorting to such low tactics. Shock and awe is commendable against an enemy, but against a tribemate? Pathetic.

It would have been more impressive to make a fake support request and launch your trains when it's too late for him to cancel, 10 minutes into the walking time. At least that would provide the appearance of decorum and coordination.

DeletedUser4753

He didn't even last 2 days, he fell down like a rock from the very first one.

Welcome to d1's illegal pp gambling arcade

We accept cash and pp and souls as down payment for your stake,

We also call the place a arcade but thiers really only one betting game u can play

BUT.... its a fun one!

The game of today is....

What oh what i ask will be mattyflan/.uk pro/mattxxukxx's excuse be today.???

Whilst its likly the truth of the matter (most people know this buy now) we have.

.Matt actualy admitting he sucks at defending, has made another "omg brap wow rank 1 soon fa me brap" comment.
1000:1

.Matt's keyboard broke right when it mattered the most
3:1

.matts internet disapeared when opps happen, and reapears when the next speed round is on.
5:1

.matts went mia on w16 due to him making another immensly boring youtube video, with a shocking sound track to match
10:1

.matts mouse simply broke...again
2:1

.matt after being kicked from the forums was subject to divine intervention, he was taken across the stars, to another plane where he saw his whole life upto the present, at this point due to the implicitly boring subject that is matts life, matt nodded off and stayed asleep for the rest of the journey, only to awake right after his last vill was taken, convenient no?
5/2

.matt shall remain silent even with having full use of his lap dogs to convey messages, thus making him unaccountable and thier for remain great in the eyes off ..... um ... just daser init.
16:1

minimum bet 10pp, make 4 bets for the price of 3.
Match fixing and bribery will be closely moderated to ensure a safe free form betting system
said mod will be.... me

Please gamble responsibly! but remember,, youve got to be init, to win it,,much like w16 n matt

DeletedUser11971

um none of those bets look like coming off.

I would bet slightly more PP that anyone on these forums if in same position would not have done any better than Matt.

I will also say that anyone that thinks they could have done is deluded.

I will go further and say that Matt tried where pretty much everyone else would have quit and left the account. But make your bets if you will.

Anyone who understands this game will know that no one could have held off what happened yesterday. Laugh at him I can't stop you but respect him you should (and this is from someone who agreed that this should take place and sat an acc that launched on him)

Sad times

DeletedUser

you don't get it do you? reason we're roasting him is because He made a claim about becoming rank 1 and then got rimmed within 2 days.
I personally could care less if he defended well or not (though his ODD suggests otherwise). but making claims like that and looking down on others when all you've done is internal and been a greedy noob, you deserve to be roasted :lol: . Hell, you even made a cartoon about me where I said I didn't get supported but there was some unnoticable deff count (50 archers or something) supporting me and I didn't complain.

As for respect, I lost my respect for you when after Matt took over milestones thread and then deleted my achievements, then after pointing it out you said It wasn't on purpose while that's clearly not possible when you're copy/pasting it from previous owner of thread. That's when I was sure you'd be bias sometimes.

Don't get me wrong though I love your posts and give you reputation as much as I could. I just don't respect how you like people to think you're neutral when you're not.

DeletedUser4753

Ud be surprised ive got a massive pp stock pile im gunna disapears with :x

mmm see id agree and disagree.

when incs are launched n ur low on troops low on nobles etc, options are limited tbf

but..... had matt not been matt he wudnt of had to be rimmed.

had matt considered defendability of his cluster instead of growth, he may have done better

as for running away, who are you trying to aim that at :eek:, ive almost always took the more loyal honest hard option in my tw endevors, i dont join rank 1 premades much, i dont sack my tribe off for myself, and a certinly dont quit when going gets tough.

yes i will laugh, matt deserves all he gets, he's a terrible personality and good riddance.

n respect is earned, matt has done nothing of the sort

DeletedUser11971

lol I am never neutral and never think I am but I try and be objective in top 10 tribes but of course am biased and course I am plugging things I want plugged and glossing over bits that want glossing (see note to BT re academy tribes!).

Ok I know why you are roasting Matt and yes I winced when he posted up the "I'll be No 1 shortly" and not just because I knew what was about to happen but also because he had taken a lot of internals so why would anyone say that?!

That is the part of Matt I don't like or will ever understand.

Now for all you Matt haters out there he is (as you know) incredibly rude and I mean jaw dropping at times but he can, when he wants, be good company and also helpful. This is all am trying (and clearly failing to get across) is that any of us or anyone you care to mention would have struggled yesterday.

Thats it so I hope my point is made and if you want to bet on mouse broke then go ahead and make D1mension's day!

DeletedUser4753

Thats it so I hope my point is made and if you want to bet on mouse broke then go ahead and make D1mension's day!

Would i of ever had grounds to make such a post if matt didnt ALWAYS have a excuse.
Not once have i read, dam i was out played so n so well done, just a pile of stinking ego hence people find it funny when things dont go his way.

i dont think he's good company whatsoever, maybe he likes you... i dunno, but for me can only judge what ive heard and seen.
n thats a very nasty shallow person full of themselves, so wont be no, "thier thier matt better look next time" post from me

DeletedUser4083

Just a reminder of the forum and game rules, we don't allow actual bets with pp, or competitions with pp prizes, unless authorised by senior staff (forum only usually). I am happy to leave the pp comments in the posts currently as a form of the PnP, but if it goes further then the hammer will fall!

DeletedUser4753

its all jokes lol, if anyone was foolish enough to send me pp id write a disclaimer n send pp back lol, but i think made the sarcasm clear.

DeletedUser12129

then I want my pp back?

Last edited by a moderator: