Furry Felines Clowning Around

DeletedUser

Didn't even see this bashing. Don't even know why it happened, but tis true I was opped by ROTN and ER and what triggered it was a thread I made.

I didn't put up much of a fight because I didn't want to. 2 packs of wild dogs will always bring down a lion plus I was 90% offense, simply because I didn't plan my own tribe and ally hitting me. In any case, their best player now is daluicais or however it's spelled, and he goes mixed. So I can't say I have high hopes for ER in all honesty, and yes it was a low thing to do. Despite all the lies, I didn't backstab anyone.

In any case, I calculate I would have taken rank.1 now and I would have eventually quit, probably sometime after I'd taken rank.1 since that was my goal.

DeletedUser

But the thing is you haven't, and the only normal world you have taken rank 1 on is UK12. The world which was notoriously bad.

DeletedUser

I've only played 1 world seriously, this one. UK12 I just played startup with meechan. I solo'd startup upto 3 vills here then Lance came on. If you're trying to bash me about not taking Rank.1. True I didn't. I'll just come back and try again on a new world.

DeletedUser

Wait wait what about UK14 startup? Spending all that PP to try and keep up with me and Nauz? You, Meechan, Zac, Geeky Nerd.. Who else was on your account I forget? Then again you (rage) quit at 3k points after arguing with Meechan so that couldn't of been too serious could it?

Uk16 you averaged around rank 38 but that's quite good. Good luck on the next one!

DeletedUser

You ragequit the day before they all came and joined Inc as you were the only thing preventing it.
That was.. 23rd november and you were 2k points

DeletedUser

You're assuming. I left the account just after that tribe was formed. There was nothing preventing anything, if you want the facts mail meechan and stop making up lies.

DeletedUser

Incorrect I spoke to Zac about merging and a few others and they said no at this time due to you. He came to me on that day and said he'd like to join as you've just left the account. This was the 2k point stage and I know for a fact your account was spending alot of PP due to Meechan being able to afford.

It was shortly after the world opened maybe 2 weeks.. You can call that non-serious all you want as I think it is but I was just questioning if you counted it.

DeletedUser

It was shortly after the world opened maybe 2 weeks..
It's really quite sad that you can recall all this about me, and I've forgotten.

I left the account perhaps a little after a week and it certainly wasn't 2k points because we were stiill farming with 1lc.

Get over it. Pretty sure you failed horribly there, but I don't care enough to find out.

DeletedUser

Everyone on UK14 apart from Nauz farmed with 1/2 LC until like 3.5k points.

Ah yes, doubling rank 2 on two occasions (10k and 30k whilst holding rank 1 from near enough day 5 for over 2 months) with rank 2 being the player with the most rank 1's in tw history on both occasions is failing horribly.. Something you couldn't hope to achieve so I must act what to you classify your achievements as? Please do tell..

DeletedUser

Incorrect. Unless you are Nom Nom Nom? I've quite forgot your ign so do forgive me.

http://uk14.tribalwars.co.uk/guest.php

Everyone on UK14 apart from Nauz farmed with 1/2 LC until like 3.5k points.

If you attack 1lc on a lvl1 wall with over -17% luck you'll lose it? That's 1 in every 6 attacks to a barb with a wall. Damn, everyone must've looked after their 30*30 really really well. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Ah yes, doubling rank 2 on two occasions (10k and 30k whilst holding rank 1 from near enough day 5 for over 2 months) with rank 2 being the player with the most rank 1's in tw history on both occasions is failing horribly.. Something you couldn't hope to achieve so I must act what to you classify your achievements as? Please do tell..

lol... I didn't realise Nauz was on the Nom Nom Nom account.... selective memory strikes again... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ROTN
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: CATS
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32,157
Side 2: 19,703
Difference: 12,454

chart

DeletedUser

Sorry to derail the thread of egos, but it seems like ROTN are getting murdered out there!

DeletedUser

I retrieved this printscreens when Gyazo added the history button.

http://tinypic.com/r/2gwyjq1/5

That's not including the week or so before that where I was also rank 1 and the time after as I was rank 1 entriety of 2012.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol.. congrates... do you carry a pic of that round in your wallet to impress the ladies?...

As amusing as your are Will, back to topic...

Will the reemergence of Cats Shadow help Cats or just increase the targets for ROTN?...

DeletedUser

lol.. congrates... do you carry a pic of that round in your wallet to impress the ladies?...

As amusing as your are Will, back to topic...

Will the reemergence of Cats Shadow help Cats or just increase the targets for ROTN?...

And with the sad exit of TH from the THundercats alliance does this meaning we are now fighting The UnderCats? Doesn't have the same ring though does it? :icon_razz:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
If you add Cats Shadow you get ChunderCats...

[video=youtube;BJ6KNaf9zAc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ6KNaf9zAc[/video]

DeletedUser12021

Here kitty kitty kitty

Where are you?
I don't hear the cat miauwing anymore :(