Barb Nobling Record??

DeletedUser

Damn You all hating each other eh?

Just throwing it out there i don't use No Co, Nor do i use Pp for walls and junk like that, you lot can crack on with that. Me i pay enough for Prem, My cash is precious im afraid :p (The gf would not approve :D)

Just another Throw out Joby is King <3 *Best Player on W13 Bar none*@@@

Nearly forgot to put my title down!

~Sincerely your friendly Neighbour Zipppyyyyy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh shit, I need more followers..

Add me on twitter guys - @JobyH8Sdan

I thought you got banned.

Also, why use a game alias for twitter? Surely it should be Fred?

Also, this is all irrelivent. Stay on topic you spamming noob.

Guys, once again, arguing over the same pety reasons is doing nothing. It's just getting ridiculous now. Don't you have work to do?

DeletedUser

I thought you got banned.

Also, why use a game alias for twitter? Surely it should be Fred?

Also, this is all irrelivent. Stay on topic you spamming noob.

Guys, once again, arguing over the same pety reasons is doing nothing. It's just getting ridiculous now. Don't you have work to do?

Nobody's arguing Joby is #1! Black Joby@@@@

To bring it back to the topic, maybe i should noble some barbs tonight :?

DeletedUser

Nobody's arguing Joby is #1! Black Joby@@@@

To bring it back to the topic, maybe i should noble some barbs tonight :?

Joby clearly isn't his name though. It's Fred. Who puts their nickname up on twitter? That's just wrong.

Maybe I will noble some barbs too. We could start a club.

DeletedUser4753

i notice sb007ck dodges any answers i ask for and neglect to mention his embarassing nuke count.

in answer to andy,

we was in owned with your w1n counnterparts,
you joined the rank 1 tribe in the k WG
when wg looked bad u joined firm
when that tribe wasnt as desirable you joined nwo
when nwo looked bad u joined mask
when mask was tiny compared to xprd you joined them

tribe hopper^^^

additional point sb007ck raised about barbs, you realise only time either me or krunt account lost sizable numbers of villages it was due to enemies taking barbs in amogst us as couldnt breach the frontline, sorry for putting a end to that shody tactic.

as i keep saying and you kepe failing to address, im fighting a war with my loyal and fair tribe, you on the other hand are a lazy fool with no od and a big mouth, your speel just dont wash when you do sod all ingame

DeletedUser

as i keep saying and you kepe failing to address, im fighting a war with my loyal and fair tribe

Yes ^^^ Loyal to the end <3 Love u all even tho ur all crazy, a bit odd, annoying, micky taking (insert various words) come to think of it why am i so loyal to you lot :icon_neutral:

And yer Sbock tried the taking barbs in my core tactic on me a couple of times.... Hap never has tho merely nukes me to death :icon_cool: (more nukes than i have villas!)

DeletedUser

553LH.jpg

poor haps getting a bad name because of the amount of nukes she has.
url
url

DeletedUser

Guys, I will most likely receive and infraction for this. But I really feel that all of you need to know.

Our mod is competing with d1. Yes, you read this correctly. 12azor likes to take his fair share of barbs too.

This is a little unfair of me bringing it up because I am not entirely sure if it is the mod on the account still, but it's been barbs from the beginning.

So, here are his stats;
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk15/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=332&type=gain&pn=-1

A second congratulations in this forum for barb nobling is to 12azor. WOOO.

DeletedUser4753

wow, internals n barbs ftw :O

lol how can u be infracted tis on topic

where is sboo7cky gone wiht his abismal nuke count, i could do with a laugh :D

DeletedUser76

Pretty good numbers yes. ~70 villages in 3-4days to swipe 3rd to 250 villages was a late goal.

DeletedUser4753

a very very small part of me wants to save up nobles n smash that record, the rest of me says maaaaaaaaan leave those barbs alone :D

DeletedUser

I have found this all rather amusing up until now.

I have seen quite a few of your guys getting opped and losing villages which fair play, they aren't quitting which is a good sign.

But why then noble a load of barbs? Why not just attempt a re cap/noble the attacker?

It isn't fun for both sides when attacking help and having the influx of barb takes straight after and quite frankly, it's rather pathetic.

Don't get me wrong, I haven't come accross a help player that I don't get on with. But I just must ask the question.

So I don't do the usual, here are some shots of what I am referring to.

WW hasn't done much recapping as of yet, but I can guaranty that if attacks stop now barbs will take it again. There are barb takes in there when under attack?
59pJR.png

Next is zog. The shot that I took doesn't show the most up to date information as he has attacked us recently and taken some, so fair play on that front, but look at it when he was under attack;
59pNO.png

As I can't use spoilers, I am not going through each and every op that has been preformed, I am also not going to say that everyone does it. But here is one last one, olivenb. Once again, not having a dig, but giving evidence of why I am asking the question then requesting that someone replies with exactly why it is that when quite a few of your members come under attack they sort of have a barb nobling reflex.

59pQL.png

DeletedUser

Also, before you reply with "oh, but whenever we op one of your members you end up nobling them up" Unfortunately some crack under pressure, and some are inactive before the attacks but we choose not to internal prior to the attacks because quite frankly, we want to fight, not to internal. Once they have been targetted due to their inactivity (or quit due to pressure/lack of time to deal with incomings) we have no other option due to the account not having an active driver.

DeletedUser

WW hasn't done much recapping as of yet, but I can guaranty that if attacks stop now barbs will take it again. There are barb takes in there when under attack?

It's cuz i'm like a huge nub ;)

Lol it's a lil bit hard to recap when some bully *cough* Andy *cough* Catts every smithy in the area hes capping to the ground. If i see another catt i may just cry!!!