Barb Nobling Record??

DeletedUser

Fred, get back to your corner. You seem to have too much confidence these days.

DeletedUser4753

speaking of barb nobling records, now that fred has delted gunna be a whole load of barbs about :O

DeletedUser

Hey stop picking on Fred he's our rank #1 for w13 bar none <3 D is the one who gets abused even you xprd folk know this!

~Zippppyyyyyyyyy

DeletedUser4753

Hey stop picking on Fred he's our rank #1 for w13 bar none <3 D is the one who gets abused even you xprd folk know this!

~Zippppyyyyyyyyy

Throughout history people always hate what they can't contemplate being as ace as

Barbarian scum hate magnificent romans
Persian rabble hate prestigious Greek cities
DaRius with 100'000 man untrained peasents
Hates Macedonia war skills
Facist nazi's hate the business smart jews
French hate brits (Nuff said)

Alas I can't help I'm awesome, but I completely understand haters who are sad excuses for tw fighter's :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I like bacon. Do you like bacon?

But on a side note, we are here to get 90% dominance. I suppose that could be partially achieved by gaining barbs, however long term, enemies do need to be taken as well as all of the barbs don't add up to 90%

DeletedUser4753

whilst im not a fan of barbing we dint get the growth from back stabin so have to get it elsewhere, i think if we was nobling barbs as merely a prolonging tactic then thats bad, but if we are nobling vills as goal to stop xprd's barb nobling and give us more fire power then not too bad imo.

DeletedUser10619

Well going by war stats Mr D1mension, you certainly need more firepower!

DeletedUser4753

evidently i have perhaps the most honest record on w13

1st tribe change was when the tribe deecided to either join the enemy or join a ally that never helped out, joining either wudnt be moraly cool for me so went to the rim, the tribe change after this was when it was agreed to merge into help! which only happened on the basis it was to include every single of my tribesmates.

all that whilst i was demoted by co duke, was attacked by own tribe and even denied supporting troops by tribe.

so yea pretty loyal and moraly sound imo, as such growth suffers but alas we now have one of the largest nuke counts on the world, unlike ur tribe cannot afford the pleasantries of turtling if we hope to turn sum stats around.

DeletedUser10619

Hmmm, turtling, well lets have a look at that shall we

Side 1:
Tribes: XpRd
Side 2:
Tribes: HELP!, HELP!2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,671
Side 2: 228
Difference: 1,443

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,879,491
Side 2: 2,137,180
Difference: 13,742,311

chart

Now if that is what you call turtling, god knows how more dominant we'd be if we actually built some nukes

Now a second stat for the person with one of the highest nuke counts on the world!!

Personal Stats from our war
D1mension

Ranked 22nd for conquers - 14
Ranked 8th for lost villages - 90
Ranked 12th for War ODA - 13.373.595
Ranked 2nd for War ODD - 68.189.213

So remind us please who is the turtle!!

DeletedUser4753

well u have lots of pretty stats which prove nothing in regards to what your sayin

which are also clearly false as stats where reset upon us merging, you know this full well but nice try.

but yea like i said, what exactly are you trying to prove with irrelevent figures???

Lets make it simple, we are practicaly the same size, so if you believe yourslef and your tribe to not be turtles then cough up your nuke count, if mine is distincly larger than yours then we can say clearly that your a turtle.

sounds fair to me, so whats my target mighty sb007ck?

DeletedUser

I really don't see what the purpose of this conversation is.

We are all playing a game to gain points and win the world.

Some noble players.

Some noble barbs.

Yeah, players who noble barbs do my head in. But unfortunately, if it was forbidden, then it would be against the rules. Which it isn't *hint hint*

So until there is a rule, unfortunately it is a tactic and players will keep using it.

Not intending on taking sides or anything. But if you really want to prove your worth (any of you, any side) log on and attack.

Don't sit there and whinge on here where quite frankly, it's getting boring reading the same stuff. Yes, it is my choice to read it, but that's because gossip does make the game a little amusing.

Take it, leave it, whichever is fine. But either have banter or conversations of a serious manor. Not just sitting there using "well my tribe is half the size of your tribe" then in retaliation "we have better stats that you"

Only so many times that same argument can go back on forth.

There's my piece. Have a good evening. Also, if you wish to prove your worth (both sides again) please send attacks at olivenb.

Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

hey im being called a turtle so happy to back it up, where is this man's numbers in comparison?

also, we clarified stats dont mean squat, we aint getting any smaller so what exactly have the mighty war machine xprd done at all, they boast stats asif they put effort into a war and yet have achieved nothing what so ever.

i do my fighting on the field, im rank 1 odd by a mile, sb007ck isnt rank 10 of either oda or odd, and has a huge tribes backing???

17 sb007ck [XpRd] 54,63 Mil.
3 d1mension [HELP!] 167,81 Mil.

^pretty clear who does the fighting n who does the talking

DeletedUser4342

hey im being called a turtle so happy to back it up, where is this man's numbers in comparison?

also, we clarified stats dont mean squat, we aint getting any smaller so what exactly have the mighty war machine xprd done at all, they boast stats asif they put effort into a war and yet have achieved nothing what so ever.

i do my fighting on the field, im rank 1 odd by a mile, sb007ck isnt rank 10 of either oda or odd, and has a huge tribes backing???

^pretty clear who does the fighting n who does the talking

Noone has boasted stats,all he did was post some,why don't you post the real stats then instead of slating???

You claim to have one of the biggest nuke count but then all you hit was barbs.. post yours up and i will get hap,andyh,hawk, to post theres, so who has the worlds biggest then?? so argument closed on that front lmao you dont have one of the biggest nuke count end off...

How can you get smaller when oo look i just nobled about 50 barbs in a day lol,damn you may have to attack soon as wont have any barbs left...

Its good to be back hahaha we gonna have a bet this time on who is first lmao..

DeletedUser4753

25 cheetah277 [XpRd] 33,11 Mil.

another talker......

we was talking about proportionate nuke counts, as sb007ck is similar in size he shud be similar in nuke count, unless he is in fact the turtle which is the total opposite of what he was saying.

fyi i dont care about stats, thiers no stat on how 2 faced one can be or how pathetic sum in xprd are, tis just not measurable.

n we already discussed barbs, xprd have taken just as many as help, fail to see your point???

DeletedUser

Easiest way to work that out.

amount of offense/how many villages in total you have.

Rather than revealing, just do that ^ ( / = divide) then you can see the percentage.

Just to get the ball rolling, due to the number of backline villages I have, I like to keep the back defense. So I now have 41.2% offense.

Might appear to be turtling, but I just convert villages that might be better as defense :)

DeletedUser4342

Nope all i see a pointless topic.. I couldnt give a monkeys about stats, but how do expect to get smaller when took over 50 barbs in one day??

2 faced?? Not me if i think something i say it as you know and do the same haha

DeletedUser4753

nobles arnt free ya know, plus ya know if u guys did ur job i surely wudnt be around to noble anything now would i, as i say you throw all these stats about, i was 2 million at start of war am now 4.5, even before takin any barbs i was still growing so am failing to see what u monkies are up to?

we both know how nation went down :X

errr so am on 62%

66% wud mean 2:1 right?

DeletedUser4342

We know nobles aint free and soon enough you wont habe a barb to farm to make nobles :)
And it is hard to noble from someone that can snipe for england lol