Barb Nobling Record??

DeletedUser4753

Most deffinetly not me. But a simple read over this conversation does show that quite clearly, I am making the thread a bit more fun rather than having the usual "He is crap" but hey, if you want a serious thread, that's fine.

"pointing out holes in the vocabulry" staying that it is flawed due to the over use of larger words quite clearly isn't pointing out holes, I am just saying, we are playing a game and talking about a game. Where is the need of beefing up a reply when quite simply a "Ha, well you suck" would be sufficient.

I am just looking out for your time mate :) - THAT'S HOW CONSIDERATE I AM!

So your stating something is inadvertently flawed and decides to profusely use vocabulary as a definitive answer example yet are trying to suggest you are not directly pointing out obscure holes in a discriminative manner?

Seems to be riddled contradiction to the point where one questions another humans ability to grasp a sense of truth and objective reasoning,

I ask but one question, doth though profusely hate higher social classes?

DeletedUser

Wow, what a, erm, interesting reply. But no, I hate all classes. Mad?

DeletedUser

Am i the only one thinking this thread got bitchy quick? :icon_eek:

Steam you really are a grammar nazi! 1st its IG mails about villa names & now on the externals... did ya ask santa for a dictionary & thesaurus set for xmas this year? :lol:

Back onto the barb topic, some people noble their barbs some think its the worse thing you could do in the game. Me? i ate all mine because i refuse to waste my time farming them... seriously farming sucks! Now i get a lot more ressies from them with the added bonus of troops! lol So am just gunna say.... nice munch Havoker i can't blame ya for doing it!

DeletedUser

Steam you really are a grammar nazi! 1st its IG mails about villa names & now on the externals... did ya ask santa for a dictionary & thesaurus set for xmas this year? :lol:

Back onto the barb topic, some people noble their barbs some think its the worse thing you could do in the game. Me? i ate all mine because i refuse to waste my time farming them... seriously farming sucks! Now i get a lot more ressies from them with the added bonus of troops! lol So am just gunna say.... nice munch Havoker i can't blame ya for doing it!

^^^

Why can't we all just get along :O? Friendly Zippy gets sad when we argue ;(

Barbs i think are a reasonable way to grow/keep things ticking over, Plus when Sbock sends his Trains deep into your core and u have to noble/cat them then it makes even more sense to take them.

Your Ever Friendly Neighbour (Except you Castiel* You know why you Grumpy ____ ;) )

~Zipppyyyyyy

DeletedUser

Your Ever Friendly Neighbour (Except you Castiel* You know why you Grumpy ____ ;) )

~Zipppyyyyyy

Is it because he told you to go die then blocked you? Castiel* has to be the least friendliest XPRD member ever! At least the rest reply to our spam mails! :lol:

DeletedUser

Everything gets bitchy when something that is intended to be a joke is taken seriously :p

That wasn't me pointing out flaws, just failing to see why someone would go through the effort of trying to type like that when speaking about a game. The whole message just seemed insincere and put together with a dictionary/thesaurus by his side lol.

DeletedUser

Is it because he told you to go die then blocked you? Castiel* has to be the least friendliest XPRD member ever! At least the rest reply to our spam mails! :lol:

Oh no Mr Bock blocked me too, dunno why i mailed him once saying Nice work on your timings (Genuinely mean't it) and went to mail him yesterday to find out if he was being sat (Timings were ok at best compared 2 last few times) and it came up he blocked me :O I've never said anything to the guy and he blocked me! :O

Hap's only one who talks to me :O And the old Myhill he was cool too. But yer Castiel* told me to go die, then called me um "Insert word" Poor then couldn't cap or even recap me :lol: when im getting nuked left right and centre by multiple players. He's a mouthy so and so and compared to the rest of his tribe, he's garbage. Fair play to Andy/Hap/Bock/Train etc but Castiel* couldn't clean their boots.

Anyways guy's shouldn't we all be nobling barbs right now?!?!? Theres a war ya'know and the Barbs are winning i think!

~Zippppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

DeletedUser4753

no one in xprd talk to me ;(

n dan he does just talk like that, quiet the contrast to myself interestingly, im deffo the dummi of the family :D

DeletedUser

We don't talk because your never on skype. Useless woman you.

DeletedUser

That is an unfair statement, you have never mailed myself so couldn't judge ;) And I will chat rubbish to anyone who mails regardless of the tribe :p

I Apologize Sir, i shall endeavor to mail you at some point during the not too distant future. Make sure you leave poor chris alone though please, he's a good guy really :icon_razz: D however he loves the incs:lol:

~Zippppyyyyyyyyyyyy

DeletedUser

I Apologize Sir, i shall endeavor to mail you at some point during the not too distant future. Make sure you leave poor chris alone though please, he's a good guy really :icon_razz: D however he loves the incs:lol:

~Zippppyyyyyyyyyyyy

What on earth is all of your problems?

I keep telling you all, I like Chris so much that I am making him merge accounts with me.

Loves the incomings? I have some skype chats saying otherwise :p

But on a positive note, he is doing well with what we were throwing at him :)

DeletedUser

What on earth is all of your problems?

I keep telling you all, I like Chris so much that I am making him merge accounts with me.

Loves the incomings? I have some skype chats saying otherwise :p

But on a positive note, he is doing well with what we were throwing at him :)

Sorry Sir Mr.Christopher will be my Co before yours, black joby won't allow him to join u, ya see :O He'll shank him.