Barb Nobling Record??

DeletedUser

Oh my, this is starting to brew in to a civil conversation between the two tribes.

Originally I thought it would be good to see some friendliness, but quite frankly, it's disturbing me.

So just to bring up the original point, nobling barbs is wrong. Stahp it. Just stahp it.

DeletedUser

Oh my, this is starting to brew in to a civil conversation between the two tribes.

Originally I thought it would be good to see some friendliness, but quite frankly, it's disturbing me.

So just to bring up the original point, nobling barbs is wrong. Stahp it. Just stahp it.

Hahaha Well somat's gotta be Civil after some of the ingame mails u lot send recently :O Few of us been told to go die !??! :D lol.

And No take another 50 please Havoker :D (All next to steam he loves it, Chris told me so!)

~Zippppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

DeletedUser6695

It's a packet world and a farming world. Nobling barbs is a perfectly plausible strategy. What's the big deal?

DeletedUser

Black Joby needs to Approve or it's not allowed! :icon_redface: He'll Shank you otherwise :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Hmmm.. I'd approve if CF was farming :icon_rolleyes: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I would agree to it, providing that the nobler was a "little bitch"

I wouldn't bicker about it, it was someone else who brought it up lol. But I just don't understand where the joy in taking barbs.

Really, it's a strategy, approval or dismissal of the matter is irreverent. Some do it, some don't.

DeletedUser4753

i agree with ya, why take barbs they aint fun.

although i wouldnt do what my co did, its easy to see why it was done.

its more fun takin vills of enemy right, but we had near 60k packets, even my nuke count wouldnt equate to 150 enemy vills in 3 days, now we are in situation of plenty of nobles to attack ppl with + 150 new vills, cant rly complain as it doesnt detriment our nobling of enemy.

also

if cf agree's tis ok! :p

DeletedUser9598

D1 me old pal, think you should gift me your vil on 17 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser4753

ah ya shudda said, i gifted to sum randomer who then got capped straight away by miggy lol

DeletedUser4753

Just on 17
Bet I has more nukes than you do despite size :p

DeletedUser

Right now, I sincerly doubt you have more nukes than me. After Chris dodged all of my nukes and my recent targets haven't taken many of my nukes, it's north of 200 ;)

DeletedUser

I would agree to it, providing that the nobler was a "little bitch"

I wouldn't bicker about it, it was someone else who brought it up lol. But I just don't understand where the joy in taking barbs.

Really, it's a strategy, approval or dismissal of the matter is irreverent. Some do it, some don't.

Never said it was joyful, and its pretty presumptuous to call someone a 'little bitch'. I'd cite the main justification to my controversial action as xprd nobling barbs on our fl. So this just prevents that. if I could have made the barbs disappear instead....I'd probably not have bothered....but sadly even if we were to routinely cat them, I think they may have still been taken.

DeletedUser

You do realise we are playing a game right? Trying to use big descriptive words in position of much simpler words to make yourself look better when talking about a game, it doesn't make you any better as a person nor as a player.

You could have quite easily said "I'd rather not noble barbs, but I had to beat the enemy to it. Also, you haven't had enough interaction with me to call me a "little bitch""

But say it as you wish :)

p.s. did anyone else read that in a very stuck up voice naturally? Just wondering!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that's how I normally talk....but if youd rather I tone down my grammar....ill try....

also Im not trying to 'make myself look better' .

on the other hand all your doing is pointing out holes in the vocabulary of my own post....so now who's trying to make themselves look better?

DeletedUser

Most deffinetly not me. But a simple read over this conversation does show that quite clearly, I am making the thread a bit more fun rather than having the usual "He is crap" but hey, if you want a serious thread, that's fine.

"pointing out holes in the vocabulry" staying that it is flawed due to the over use of larger words quite clearly isn't pointing out holes, I am just saying, we are playing a game and talking about a game. Where is the need of beefing up a reply when quite simply a "Ha, well you suck" would be sufficient.

I am just looking out for your time mate :) - THAT'S HOW CONSIDERATE I AM!