Barb Nobling Record??

DeletedUser4753

I think its nice that finally D1 you are showing appreciation for the work we have done in XpRd. Correct we are twice the size of your tribe (well almost), does this mean we are a much better tribe that Help!, probably.

But my original post wasnt about saying how good we are or how bad you are, it was about you feeling the need to noble over 100 barbs in 2 days.

Congrats for smashing the Great Power of the Day award, but if you think that the award is deserved after gaining it by nobling barbs, then you really are the deluded one.

But you keep barb noobing your way around the world if it makes you feel all warm inside.

I thought we established twasnt me?

And if you don't believe havoker deserves any sort of congrats for smashing power of the day record i hope you also say al haphaz 's farming awards which is just her sat spamming a farm button all day are equally as pathetic.

DeletedUser10619

The maddave account started to be internalled AFTER it had multiple losses to HELP! members.

The Lonely Island account had minimal activity for a long time and by the time it was hit, next to none! So, silly comparrison really.

The internalling of the maddave account was started after SIX losses!!! Now i guess SIX is multiple, but certainly not the mass losses that your wording suggests.

And if your Lonely Island had minimal activity for a long time then there is no one to blame apart from yourselves, and as such we were only too happy to Help! you internal the account.

DeletedUser

The internalling of the maddave account was started after SIX losses!!! Now i guess SIX is multiple, but certainly not the mass losses that your wording suggests.

And if your Lonely Island had minimal activity for a long time then there is no one to blame apart from yourselves, and as such we were only too happy to Help! you internal the account.

Multiple means multiple. :)

When was I trying to place blame on anyone for an account owner considering RL a more worthy aspect of their time than TW at that moment in time? They didn't want to quit, and haven't! But thanks for the pun.

DeletedUser4753

the internal argument is a bit silly, many help accounts we have not had sits for or drivers have left, in once case a co went rogue n was nuking us. i think help have more than proved they deserve to still be around, why xprd players aquire the god mentality is beyond me

DeletedUser6598

lol me n havoker have done a mamoth share of the wars defending, deffo up to sumone else to do the enemy caps.:lol:

besides, its not for lack of mad skillz its lack of trying.

we normaly use our nukes going way out of noble range for tribe opps

the 2 more memorable times of us using our nukes for people near us.

1. mhill, no caps granted but he seriously couldnt handle just us hitting him, opp was stopped due to saving nukes for a merge that didnt happen had they continued (as we was murdering his d with very little nuke expenditure imagine caps would of followed.

2. bardi, did make progress and again he couldnt stop us even with massive tribe stacking, havoker will comfirm if you like. barrdi opp ended due to me having a bday wkend and being lazy, at point of stopping again mauled his d and had over 80% of nukes all ready to rock n role.

all being said, yes not that much progress cant brag about no made up stats, but you should consider before making wild accusations about my ability.

1. xprd are twice our size and my regular competition is alot more than 2x my size
2. i spend alot of time defending my own account and regularly taking the helm of in trouble accounts and steering them out of it
3. i honestly have alot of fun defending, tis far more satisfying turning a 100's n hundreds of nuke opp from far bigger players who are far more active as a collective into a bad day at work, as i have said a few times, i dont really like attacking and dont profess to be half as good as i am as defedning, but id smash a account half my size and devastate my opposition if the shoe was on the other foot.

I think you all need to look at the situation, xprd are alot bigger, alot more active, and alot more into blowing pp than help will ever be, whilst im a optomist n would like to say if we get our act together can deffo challenge xprd, in reality the fact we are not yet rimmed shows either how good we are, or how bad you are.

Am i not allowed to have a mini party to celebrate the fact we are still here???

On topic, grats to havoker for blowing the great power of the day record out of the water, granted had i been on much in the last like 7-10 days wouldnt of been my call, but he's a very competant player so trust his judgement, but as stated, please direct your silverware thata way :icon_sad:

Defending is great but won't win you a war. If you don't attack back you won't win or ever make any meaningful gains. The fact you are still here is good although i would argue cheaper nobles earlier would probably have sped up the process a couple of times when HELP! have been on the back foot and we have had to take a step off the peddle to get more packets.
The biggest single difference between HELP! and Xrpd is Xprd almost always have something going on which means the active few of HELP! are constantly jumping on sits to defend these accounts and therefore having less time to launch large ops.

On your 2 recent spouts of attacking.
1. mhill had a lot of incoming for very little loss and if you don't cap you aren't really doing any damage unless you are nuking constantly
2. Baardi, there was what 3 or 4 of you going at him and he was pretty cut off from the rest of the tribe and he still lost very little from you guys.

Not exactly much to gloat about there.

Anyways after all that waffling congrats on great barb nobler of the day.

DeletedUser4753

i never really went for gains because both times i stopped.

the biggest difference between xprd and help is xprd isnt really a tribe of sorts.

help is formed from 2 tribes, help and mask.

mask was a rim tribe who smashed its core opposition
help! was a really late starting tribe who grew into contention

xprd were a solid core tribe but are more a w13's largest collaboration as i put before.

haphaz joined after xprd became a high rank tribe, though early
Andy has been a tribe hopper from the start
vortex is a recruited refugee and again joining once xprd were well established rank 1's
various other members are merely the best players from enemy tribes that have hopped on the bandwagon.

In contrast help members have mostly done things the hard but imo more honorable skillful way, which is build a tribe made from good core values and fight for a rank

thee only large help account that was recruited was zipperty zog which was a merge of a allied tribe much like help and mask.

So yea, 2 rim tribes beat the core opposition and merged and we are fighting a tribe of traitors, a tribe of take the easy option thinking and a tribe that as a result does house some poor poor players.

say what you want about help and me, if be was privvy to the easy growth being a turncoat easy option player xprd would be smashed.

pound for pound xprd would get annihilated

DeletedUser6598

Oh dear how the lies have come out now D1. HELP! formed 6 days after Xprd now i'm sure Xprd used those 6 days well but still hardly this really late starting tribe that grew into contention.

As for merging together tribes HELP! took anyone and everyone who would join. Rodgermi, seem to remember Xrpd ridding themselves of him because of his love of barbs. Now i know HELP! had there big split which set them back but Xprd still took those who left to pieces much quicker than HELP! did.
I don't know much of mask so can't comment on them.

Seems to me Xprd are just a more solid tribe who are better at working in a team which is also reflected in all war stats.

As for Haps jumping in Xprd, it was a recruitment that saw probably the strongest rim tribe in the south OPS slowly join up into Xprd meaning good active players were always driving Xprd accounts. It was just an intelligent long term plan to ensure all 20 accounts in Xprd were active and filled with trusted players.

Also being the smaller tribe doesn't excuse not re-capping or dodging nukes at home does it?

DeletedUser4753

Oh dear how the lies have come out now D1. HELP! formed 6 days after Xprd now i'm sure Xprd used those 6 days well but still hardly this really late starting tribe that grew into contention.

As for merging together tribes HELP! took anyone and everyone who would join. Rodgermi, seem to remember Xrpd ridding themselves of him because of his love of barbs. Now i know HELP! had there big split which set them back but Xprd still took those who left to pieces much quicker than HELP! did.
I don't know much of mask so can't comment on them.

Seems to me Xprd are just a more solid tribe who are better at working in a team which is also reflected in all war stats.

As for Haps jumping in Xprd, it was a recruitment that saw probably the strongest rim tribe in the south OPS slowly join up into Xprd meaning good active players were always driving Xprd accounts. It was just an intelligent long term plan to ensure all 20 accounts in Xprd were active and filled with trusted players.

Also being the smaller tribe doesn't excuse not re-capping or dodging nukes at home does it?

ill let joby explain the help story, he tells it better, but when nation was about the whole tribe changed and help which was originaly a core tribe had non of its previosu members.

funny you jump to callin ppl liars, character assasination :O

Yea i know xprd's recruit or diplo the world has worked well, also know the history of the recruits but thanks for reminder.

Who's asking for excuses, i think ive done alright defensively what do i need to make excuses for exactly?

DeletedUser10619

Right then a few points to pick up on here.

We have dominated every war we have taken part in, not through recruitment, but through planning and dedicated teamwork. We are just a more bonded and trustworthy team than Help! and that is born out by the war stats. We havent just beaten the opposition we have completely destroyed them

Previous Wars - All Won

XpRd vs Fenix
75 - 0

XpRd vs NOMO
69 - 0

XpRd vs Rise of Nations
131 - 14

XpRd vs Penguin
52 - 0

XpRd vs WC
293 - 2

XpRd vs Exclusive
99 - 0

Current Wars

XpRd vs TTs
394 - 16

XpRd vs MAD
105 - 0

XpRd vs NOWT
566 - 16

And the all important war

Side 1:
Tribes: XpRd
Side 2:
Tribes: HELP!, HELP!2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,542
Side 2: 178
Difference: 1,364

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,741,995
Side 2: 1,673,654
Difference: 13,068,341

chart

Now as you can see our noobs and unskillful players against the far superior Help! members we are struggling somewhat!!!

Yes we have recruited, but lest we forget so have you, just badly.

I think it is time for you to admit that we have just played the game better than you.

DeletedUser4753

Right then a few points to pick up on here.

We have dominated every war we have taken part in, not through recruitment, but through planning and dedicated teamwork. We are just a more bonded and trustworthy team than Help! and that is born out by the war stats. We havent just beaten the opposition we have completely destroyed them

Previous Wars - All Won

XpRd vs Fenix
75 - 0

XpRd vs NOMO
69 - 0

XpRd vs Rise of Nations
131 - 14

XpRd vs Penguin
52 - 0

XpRd vs WC
293 - 2

XpRd vs Exclusive
99 - 0

Current Wars

XpRd vs TTs
394 - 16

XpRd vs MAD
105 - 0

XpRd vs NOWT
566 - 16

And the all important war

Side 1:
Tribes: XpRd
Side 2:
Tribes: HELP!, HELP!2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,542
Side 2: 178
Difference: 1,364

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,741,995
Side 2: 1,673,654
Difference: 13,068,341

chart

Now as you can see our noobs and unskillful players against the far superior Help! members we are struggling somewhat!!!

Yes we have recruited, but lest we forget so have you, just badly.

I think it is time for you to admit that we have just played the game better than you.

What better than me personally are are you nuts?
When the original core tribe I was in fell apart all the other members members joined the the enemies, like Andy for example
I decided to not take the wimpy option and join a nobody tribe on the rim, said tribe has grown to dominate all wars prior to XpRd with far less lessdiplo and far less recruitment, we played the the game primarily how it should be played, from from thier been taking XpRd attacks here n thier and imo have have done alright, would love love love to see any XpRd player with the same same resources as me to work with do half as well.

If I got Rimmed when left for XpRd and my biggest 2 neighbours both quit, I would would still see w13 as a success as by rights have always been against the odds.
The The fact I'm still here is imo hilarious and just proves my point how bad some in XpRd are.

N if u was on about we failed as a tribe?
Well we didn't recruit a largy

large amount of our top top players, we didn't have any top tribe diploma asside asside from help for a small period Pre merge, we don't spend vast amounts of pp to make up for lack of ability and also don't have even close to you guys activity, Infact with all this going for you including the use of imo weak tactics the fact you didnt win the world a year ago I would say is evidence to you guys lacking.

Also whilst we here, how long are you guys gunna take lol, humour me?

DeletedUser

Impressive 56 in 1 day, Nice job that's too many nobles for my liking tho d/hav

Your ever friendly neighbour

~Zipppppyyyyyy

edit: As for bock yes you've done great congratz. However theres a select group of your tribe that carry the rest, i wouldnt trade tribes, nor would i say your tribe is more bonded/trustworthy. Doing better? Sure, but theirs several reasons for that.

More players? Yup.
More experience/high quality? sure.
More pp? Definatly (Everyone i hit spends pp on those walls) which is all well and good i have no problem with that it's your money to spend how you please. However me personally, mine goes on my family and enjoying life.

But again i'd argue ours is the more bonded tribe easily. As the same select group are still here even tho we're massively down on the war stats and we still play day in day out. It's easy to play when your winning, it's not so easy when your losing and under attack. Perfect examples of this point would be baardi/beer/ -castiel/dave (till recently), who just sat back and didn't help while hap/you/andy/hawk/cheetah/train carried the fight.

Winning? Defiantly, More bonded not in my view.

~Zipppppyyyyyy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6598

Impressive 56 in 1 day, Nice job that's too many nobles for my liking tho d/hav

~Zipppppyyyyyy

edit: As for bock yes you've done great congratz. However theres a select group of your tribe that carry the rest, i wouldnt trade tribes, nor would i say your tribe is more bonded/trustworthy. Doing better? Sure, but theirs several reasons for that.

More players? Yup.
More experience/high quality? sure.
More pp? Definatly (Everyone i hit spends pp on those walls) which is all well and good i have no problem with that it's your money to spend how you please. However me personally, mine goes on my family and enjoying life.

But again i'd argue ours is the more bonded tribe easily. As the same select group are still here even tho we're massively down on the war stats and we still play day in day out. It's easy to play when your winning, it's not so easy when your losing and under attack. Perfect examples of this point would be baardi/beer/ -castiel/dave (till recently), who just sat back and didn't help while hap/you/andy/hawk/cheetah/train carried the fight.

Winning? Defiantly, More bonded not in my view.

~Zipppppyyyyyy

I am from the Dave account as of a month ago. Ask Chris how much me, Dan and Brrando have hammered him since i joined. It took him being on the brink of quitting for you guys to help him.
As for the old dave and the others who may have been less active to quote you they were probably spending time with "family and enjoying life"

Much love,
Pearcey

DeletedUser

I am from the Dave account as of a month ago. Ask Chris how much me, Dan and Brrando have hammered him since i joined. It took him being on the brink of quitting for you guys to help him.
As for the old dave and the others who may have been less active to quote you they were probably spending time with "family and enjoying life"

Much love,
Pearcey

Hence the (Till recently) part.... Think that covered the fact that you and the guy on castiel have taken over. As for what they were doing im sure they are, my point was Bock was claiming the more "bonded" tribe when in fact its rather easy to sit backline and do nothing isn't it? Where as when your the tribe/players in the firing line quitting is the easy option, and sticking with it isn't.

~Zipppyyyyy

DeletedUser6598

Hence the (Till recently) part.... Think that covered the fact that you and the guy on castiel have taken over. As for what they were doing im sure they are, my point was Bock was claiming the more "bonded" tribe when in fact its rather easy to sit backline and do nothing isn't it? Where as when your the tribe/players in the firing line quitting is the easy option, and sticking with it isn't.

~Zipppyyyyy

This week you have only had 5 players under relatively heavy attack. I am classing relatively heavy as over 1 million ODD gain for the week. That is a quarter of your tribe which should leave the other guys to fight back. However only a 1/10th of your tribe have over 1 million ODA gain for the week so are not fighting back and not defending any idea what these 13 stagnant accounts are doing? nobling barbs?
Now some of those 13 accounts may be re-building nukes but what are the others doing with full nukes leaving them sat at home not helping.

Now for Xprd, they have had 3 players under heavy attack in the last week so you have us there, 2 more of your players are under attack properly than ours. However 9 players have over 1 million ODA for the week that's nearlly 50% as apposed to HELP!'s 10%. Leaving 8 stagnant accounts as apposed to HELP!'s 13 stagnant accounts.

So Xprd fighting activity total= 60%
HELP! fighting activity total= 35%

Now i know this is just a snap shot and other players have small amount of ODA or ODD on both sides or are coming close to the 1million mark for the week but fall short.
What this does show though is if we are sitting back and letting a few accounts win the war it is because the 'few' active attackers we have outnumber your active figthers 2:1 nearlly

Much Love,
Pearcey

DeletedUser

This week you have only had 5 players under relatively heavy attack. I am classing relatively heavy as over 1 million ODD gain for the week. That is a quarter of your tribe which should leave the other guys to fight back. However only a 1/10th of your tribe have over 1 million ODA gain for the week so are not fighting back and not defending any idea what these 13 stagnant accounts are doing? nobling barbs?
Now some of those 13 accounts may be re-building nukes but what are the others doing with full nukes leaving them sat at home not helping.

Now for Xprd, they have had 3 players under heavy attack in the last week so you have us there, 2 more of your players are under attack properly than ours. However 9 players have over 1 million ODA for the week that's nearlly 50% as apposed to HELP!'s 10%. Leaving 8 stagnant accounts as apposed to HELP!'s 13 stagnant accounts.

So Xprd fighting activity total= 60%
HELP! fighting activity total= 35%

Now i know this is just a snap shot and other players have small amount of ODA or ODD on both sides or are coming close to the 1million mark for the week but fall short.
What this does show though is if we are sitting back and letting a few accounts win the war it is because the 'few' active attackers we have outnumber your active figthers 2:1 nearlly

Much Love,
Pearcey

Think you missed the point fella so ill make it very clear.

Castiel*/Dave/Beer/baardi/Iso/Loshi/Geomon/Zgharta (god knows why you recruited her she was part of bc when a few of us where there and she was one the worst in the tribe)

^^ These are people who get carried by the sheer amount of work the rest of the tribe do (Hap/Bock/Andy etc) do was my point. Which is very accurate, considering ive been under heavy att and so have others. I did add in, (Until recently) purely because since Davey/Castiel had new owners they've started to do stuff.

Again i guess you struggle to read though, as my point was never about activity of a tribe it was about whos the more bonded tribe (3rd time lucky that you'll get the point, but im not counting on it), the group we have stick together even though we're vastly out numbered in points, vills, players.

Anyone can sit their and log on once a day when their backline, when your still logging in day in day out defending all the time because as a group you get along so well, thats bonded for ya. But hey i guess that's lost on players like you eh pearcy ;)?

~zipppyyyyyy

DeletedUser

It didn't take Chris being on the brink of quitting for us to help him. As soon as he asked for a hand myself & a few others helped out as much as we could. Yes you guys did well hammering the acc, but Chris is too stubbon to quit & i wouldn't let him even if he wanted to :p

DeletedUser

It didn't take Chris being on the brink of quitting for us to help him. As soon as he asked for a hand myself & a few others helped out as much as we could. Yes you guys did well hammering the acc, but Chris is too stubbon to quit & i wouldn't let him even if he wanted to :p

Can't you tell ree? Pearcy is a guy who thinks he's right 100% the time let him think he knows what goes on it's amusing :D

Just a Fyi Pearcy, Chris is my Co on another world and as Ree say's you clearly know nowt. (Thats what she's saying she's just too nice to be blunt and tell ya in lame terms)

DeletedUser

your so wrong

Much love,
Pearcey

well i think you should get your fact right 1st there for a start 1st off steamtrain did all the work hitting me clearing and he took the most then you and brrando followed up and i was not on the brink of quiting because you gave me over 500 incomings over a 2 week op in which you took about 60-70 villages :icon_confused:i have played other worlds where i got over 8k incomings and lost like 100-200 villages and dint quit.

as for my tribe helping me they helpped when ever i asked but i dint ask much because tbh they was no need i could handly the attacks and come on to be fare it took 3 account to hit me and you and brrando only did so after you seen the success steam had.

i would just also like to say that all the members or help are the best bunch of players i have played with and i also know a couple players on your side too and they is so manny good players on this game and there is the key word its a game thats all we play this game for fun and if you get all excited about making people quit then tbh you should not be playing this game this game is called tribalwars not solo wars as some people seem to think its about working together as a tribe and enjoying the game.

:icon_eek::lol:

DeletedUser

well i think you should get your fact right 1st there for a start 1st off steamtrain did all the work hitting me clearing and he took the most then you and brrando followed up and i was not on the brink of quiting because you gave me over 500 incomings over a 2 week op in which you took about 60-70 villages :icon_confused:i have played other worlds where i got over 8k incomings and lost like 100-200 villages and dint quit.

as for my tribe helping me they helpped when ever i asked but i dint ask much because tbh they was no need i could handly the attacks and come on to be fare it took 3 account to hit me and you and brrando only did so after you seen the success steam had.

i would just also like to say that all the members or help are the best bunch of players i have played with and i also know a couple players on your side too and they is so manny good players on this game and there is the key word its a game thats all we play this game for fun and if you get all excited about making people quit then tbh you should not be playing this game this game is called tribalwars not solo wars as some people seem to think its about working together as a tribe and enjoying the game.

:icon_eek::lol:

There ya go Pearcy ;) So ya See u can think you were getting rid of chris but in fact your stuck with him, just like your stuck with the rest of us. Also like the way chris here points out steam did all the work, kinda backs up the point that Xprd has about 8 players who are damn good and carry the rest. So Congratz Hap/Bock/Cheetah/Andy/Train/Hawk/Tex/Myhill (EVen tho switched accs) and Celestial (Unfortunatly been busy getting his vills back after ban < I feel for ya tis nasty.)

DeletedUser

well i think you should get your fact right 1st there for a start 1st off steamtrain did all the work hitting me clearing and he took the most then you and brrando followed up and i was not on the brink of quiting because you gave me over 500 incomings over a 2 week op
*FLEX*

It was 600 in one weekend op, followed by another 600, followed by another 600 and once again, followed by another 600. Or should have been if all of the attacks I arranged were sent? ^o)

Martin, although you have included me on the "good" list which I am thankful for, but I don't believe that you have enough evidence to say there are individuals who push harder than others. Tribal wars isn't all about attacking. It's about multiple factors that include leading, defending, co-ordinating and providing morale support.

Yes, some are less aggressive than others, that's what's meant to be expected. But I couldn't say that it would be easier without those individuals in the tribe. I will agree, some quite clearly are just there for the ride, but listing individuals from an outsiders perspective, that's biased and I wouldn't say something that you could rate.

Alike when d1 put up who he thought was the best of the world, I wouldn't have given half of them a glance from this side of the fence. So it's all a matter of perspective :)

p.s. this isn't Dan. I have still quit. Oh, I meant Dan has still quit the forums.