DeletedUser

No, they'll keep up til nobles
Then theyll have no troops and get eaten very quickly
mostly

DeletedUser9598

1c02c1c540b28e61bdfacdd2104e52e0
1c02c1c540b28e61bdfacdd2104e52e0
1c02c1c540b28e61bdfacdd2104e52e0.png

Well we'll find out wont we :) a week might be a little OTT but ill stand by my statement

Will compare 7 days from now

DeletedUser

Freddie, Rose, jenada, maserati
all prem whores
Ive sold to three of them lol

DeletedUser

No, they'll keep up til nobles
Then theyll have no troops and get eaten very quickly
mostly
You're under the assumption they will just build buildings with the res they buy.. Also interestingly someone is using an alias I used in .net here.

As for the previous question there is one account in my tribe in the top 20 with a fair amount of lc, and that dropped exactly 5 ranks after lc rush at this moment.. GL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

I'm making fun of. UK calm down

i never uderstand ppl who bash uk yet fail to achieve on it.

ya av a fair few rank 1 acc's on .net and yet on uk fail to achieve this despite pp usage, simply put, ya cant bash uk without bashin yourself

DeletedUser

i never uderstand ppl who bash uk yet fail to achieve on it.

ya av a fair few rank 1 acc's on .net and yet on uk fail to achieve this despite pp usage, simply put, ya cant bash uk without bashin yourself
ive played 2 other uk worlds I was rank 1(uk10) and top 10 the other(uk3 at 1-3 hours a day going yellow at the one village stage 3-5 times) :icon_neutral: Here I have over 20% of the worlds lc. You know what they say; its better to stay quiet and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I say uk is bad because in every world I have played on .uk, only (players who primarily play).net players kept up with me. Remotely even

DeletedUser12021

Sorry; never cared about players boasting their own ego.

I prefer to laugh at their comments and focus my attention in game on what matters more: the tribe and having fun.

DeletedUser

So wait am I boasting my or mentioning that .uk sucks, :icon_neutral:. I was rank 1 my last uk world that is fact, its not about me being great, its not about anything like that, the point was raised that I never did well here, I proved that point wrong, man for a server for the country that invented english you would think that they could read better.

I mean really I didn't say anything about me being good I just refuted an obvious incorrect statement.
And dont pretend you were laughing at the ego thing thats just your last resort I lost this argument run away, you specifically targeted that I said only 2 worlds, nothing to do with me saying I had done well, so your supposed misreading didn't even enter until this post.

DeletedUser

I prefer to laugh at their comments and focus my attention in game on what matters more: the tribe and having fun.

This is a war game, no fun allowed, either kill or be killed!!!1

DeletedUser4753

ive played 2 other uk worlds I was rank 1(uk10) and top 10 the other(uk3 at 1-3 hours a day going yellow at the one village stage 3-5 times) :icon_neutral: Here I have over 20% of the worlds lc. You know what they say; its better to stay quiet and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I say uk is bad because in every world I have played on .uk, only (players who primarily play).net players kept up with me. Remotely even

here you are doing fantasticly, yet have rediculous activity, i think many players regardless of ability if they shared your activity, also noting that due to your time zone you get to farm to a high efficiency level as most of this server sleeps.

So doing really well due to activty and utilizing the time difference on a local server makes you good?

not to say that you arnt good, but as i say, before ability is even considered you have set yourself up some clear advantages thier.

DeletedUser

He's farmed 40% more res than me and I'm Australian... admittedly I have sold a few k but even so I've been fairly active
look matt is good at startup no one can deny that
And uk really is full of nubs, im holding a top 40 acc soloing from my mobile just by barb nobling
On net if I hadnt been rimmed yet i would at least have dropped ranks

DeletedUser4753

He's farmed 40% more res than me and I'm Australian... admittedly I have sold a few k but even so I've been fairly active
look matt is good at startup no one can deny that
And uk really is full of nubs, im holding a top 40 acc soloing from my mobile just by barb nobling
On net if I hadnt been rimmed yet i would at least have dropped ranks

no one said matt isnt good, just this server aint that bad, depends who plays.

he doing great here, yet has mega activity at the right times, even one of co's are uk player.

i just think uk bashin is a bit silly tbh, as nauz puts it thier be a group of players at the top who on thier day or right circumstances can be the best, but this group does have uk players in it.

for example mmm will/cf/meech coing wud give most accounts a run for thier money, and yet all prominantly uk players?

also argument is again silly in the sense ppl compare a national server to a international server(which has this servers players playing thier)

if you wanted to do a server vs server discussion then tis more suitable, n until recently uk was one of the better national servers.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
RankNameTribePointsVillagesAverage points per village
1NauzhrorPandas4241424
2Bloodknight~AW~4151415
3maseratiH D3911391
4mickrick.:TD:.3881388
5msc2000TA²3831383
6Dj Fuzzy SlippersPandas3791379
7crumbsnatcher~COSD~3691369
8gilesblake.:TD:.3571357
9fist0fgodmyAMN3521352
10Gaius Julius CaesarR.E.S3531353
11whoami3451345
12COMPLEX WARRIORPFU3351335
13jpmullanePandas3331333
14Mab PetrocEER3331333
15damothedevilPFU3341334
16Daluicis~TDD~3301330
17Freddie the Fearless~T~R~S3281328
18adsif-ANGER3261326
1912azor~TDD~3221322
20o P E D E oT~U3251325
21m.gozzoTBC3211321
22Lord ROBBO~TDD~3231323
23Lady skylaPandas3181318
24Mr Solo Dolo.:TD:.3171317
25morwennaNN3161316

BP drops and we shoot from 7 to rank 1 in 3 hours, Bloodknight put up a valiant effort to blow premium to stay ahead of us, but, yeah, that isn't happening since he hasn't even hauled 10k res and we're knocking on the door of 100k.

DeletedUser

for example mmm will/cf/meech coing wud give most accounts a run for thier money, and yet all prominantly uk players?
Firstly lets be clear, me doing well has nothing to do with UK being bad, I do well in .net as well, its a matter of the level of competition around me that is what is disconcerting in .uk. And only 2 uk players Ive ever seen have kept up with me, Nick, and Lastwish;not CF, no offense. But they kept up in .net not even .uk servers, but heres the real issue you finding 1-2 players on .uk who can keep up with a top player from .net doesn't make .uk competitive.

Making excuses that the server is asleep when I farm does not mean that the server is more competitive.... I brought up my rank and how well I have done on .uk because your initial argument wsa that I had never done. Now that I disproved that you jumped ship to well you did well but these things give you advantages... IE you're making excuses for the entire server of people, if .uk was good they wouldnt need your excuses for why I do well here.

DeletedUser4753

my point was hinting at u not being rank 1 now despite haveing a very active account and abusin pp.

depends what you mean when you say competative, ofc .net is gunna have more good players, its a international server, but it has far more bad players that come with it, likely hood of landing net to a dangerous player on uk is higher id say, world is so big on .net.

also that argument is rather silly, why wud i have to make excuses? im not trying to attack anyone, you are doing well, my point being as would alot of people with that activity and pp usage.

why that makes the entire uk server bad is beyond me, n again initial point still stands, if its so uncompetitive why arnt you pulling away at the top?