Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

Normally when I stall for lc I drop to the bottom of the top one or two hundred not just drop 5 ranks... Oh .uk

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Normally when I stall for lc I drop to the bottom of the top one or two hundred not just drop 5 ranks... Oh .uk

Err, your account has several players, no co-played account should ever drop to rank 100 while lc whoring, dipping out of the top 20 would be rather extreme of a drop on .net even.

You're comparing a solo .net account to a co-played account on .uk, it's apples and oranges.

DeletedUser12021

Not that I'm against coplaying. Just part of the game, which I've nothing against.

But I do wonder how a world with only 1 player an account would look like. Wonder if there'd be a lot of difference.

DeletedUser

Not that I'm against coplaying. Just part of the game, which I've nothing against.

But I do wonder how a world with only 1 player an account would look like. Wonder if there'd be a lot of difference.

ofc!, there would be a massive difference, that would be brilliant

DeletedUser

if you check out the other thread you spammed there is a link for you

DeletedUser

Seeing a lot of players in the top who dont even have 10k hauled, mine whores I guess?

DeletedUser9598

Does when they suck, bet no more than 10 of the current 25 are still there in a week