Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser9598

Im going to guess your referring to WD... but tis just a guess

DeletedUser11866

Nooo never why would we ever touch WD they are our bum chums

DeletedUser

maybe if we name all our villages Barbarian Village, WD might pick a fight with us

DeletedUser

maybe we could just join the k44 tribal hug alliance and we can all just be fwends

DeletedUser11866

Think they would like that, especially JOKE and FK rather than disband they merged and getting handed to everyone on a plate now.

Smaller tribes merging together to tackle the bigger tribes is never a good idea, it almost never works. FK were better of disbanding when I put them to scrutiny, now the leadership under shadowknight, power hungry btw, is going to cost each FK member their village and feel what its like to be on the rim

DeletedUser

The Western alliance isn't doing anything to us (Alpha).

I feel like we (Alpha) are Russia with COOKIE,Twits,I.B etc etc etc (theres like 10 of them all in one huge alliance) are an extremely weakened NATO.

DeletedUser

Alpha is russia, because everyone hates them.

To be fair, everyone hates Alpha because they are all PP whores (excluding a few of their members that are actually good), instead of invading other countries for no reason.

DeletedUser

Alpha is russia, because everyone hates them.

To be fair, everyone hates Alpha because they are all PP whores (excluding a few of their members that are actually good), instead of invading other countries for no reason.

Who's the PP whores? Please do elaborate :icon_rolleyes:
We have one that I know of who used lots of PP, and now is using none.

I hope you're not one of those players like the one I rimmed (my 006, cold-fusion I am) who assumes because you have a high rank you MUST be a PP whore?

Alpha are just full of Alphas. Simple as that.

DeletedUser

Wanted people to realize what I am very quickly. Mabye misssspelling al my w0rds was a litle oevr the top though.

DeletedUser

Who's the PP whores? Please do elaborate :icon_rolleyes:
We have one that I know of who used lots of PP, and now is using none.

If you're talking about ***666*** here, he is still buying pp and at a good rate. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If you're talking about ***666*** here, he is still buying pp and at a good rate. :icon_biggrin:

I don't understand why he is getting so mad about this. I didn't call him a PP whore, just said that some members of his tribe are obviously PP whores, because they ARE PP whores.

That doesn't mean that they're bad players, in fact, I bet many of the PP whores are pros that saved up PP on past worlds and used it on this one. But they're still PP whores.