Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser5582

Pops on hat, grabs cane and stands on upturned soap box....

Surely is time for someone to do a decent review of the Top 10 tribes?! A bit of chat about equine domination or how small floating objects are not always bad (see what I did there huh?!)

How in all the mayhem of early world as folks press on with getting early caps they forget that sometimes all that really matters is a clicky finger and a fantastic dunking biscuit?

Can we really be left without the inside gossip of those mysterious monks or the buzz of upcoming tribes? Forced to make up our own minds over slightly odd film titles, idiots and well just about everything else?

No me neither so pretty please with chocolate sprinkles let someone step forward and right this UK19 wrong. Let some young scribe bring light to the darkness of the Top 10 tribes and entertain us all....!

DeletedUser11866

I agree, its time someone did a review and revived it in a months time

DeletedUser10790

Give me a few mins and ill do some digging and get one up ;)

blue

DeletedUser

Tribes are settling down, the world is revolving ever so slightly less around me...

2e1r6ae.jpg

d81f1365164dd3c8f88e473f95566005.png

1. #Pony (note biased and I can put more insight due to being a duke and knowing the ins and outs. Therefore it's not fair to compare this rating with the others)

The spread is quite interesting, very similar to Inc. on UK14.. With a similar leadership.
The tribe has undergone changes recently and hopefully for the best. They are currently thriving with an set of new recruits and probably tonnes more applying.
Their lead is large, however the spread will surely be the tester when incomings arrive however thus far has not been an issue with prompt support and tribal help (whether it be backtiming, sniping etc) providing the member actually asks for it.
I believe the growth of Turtle Alpha speaks for its own with him growing faster than some top 20's in the last two days despite him restarting. This is due to tribal help.

#Pony are a tribe with a wide variety of opinions based on them, lot's dislike and lot's like. They have not been tested yet so it shall be interesting to see when they are in the coming weeks/months.

2.WD

This tribe has quite a few names I recognise as many of these stick with one another. They have a nice spread perhaps too tight limiting growth and no doubt limiting farming. However this may be a bonus in these early stages as they can assist easily with any task required.
Their players growths are generally average, a few far below average however I'm sure that'll change. Half their conquers are barbarians, the other half are tiny villages. This really doesn't make them seem too promising however time will tell.
I've also heard they are quick with their mouths :x

If they can maintan good tribal communication they will stick around, however without going big and sticking with the tiny nobles they will drop positions quickly.

3. Mayhem

The rim tribe of K44 it seems. Again very similar to WD with a tight spread.
Their members are growing slightly slower than WD, however with the advantage of being further on the rim this may change very soon.
Their conquers are fairly good, much better than WD.
They will surely be tested if they come to war with WD however the likelyhood of this is unknown.

If they maintain how they are, they will stick to this rank I'm sure.

4. Press

Press have a very similar spread to #Pony, in the same area. They are a much smaller tribe so this may turn interesting however we never know that until it happens.
As long as they can hold their own they won't have issues, they have a good spread for farming and growth - providing they can offer quick support they will be fine.
Their growth is also not bad, conquers have thus far been good and so I can see them rising if they are wise with how they play.

5. COOKIE

Predominantly K55. Nice hold on their controlled area's of the K and can definitely in my opinion test #Pony and Press if they felt like attacking due to heavily outnumbering in those select areas.
If they communicate well they could be rock solid.
Tribal growth starts off very well at the top, but drops to a very low growth at the bottom of their tribe suggesting they have a few stars but then a lot of deadweight.
Their conquers are bad, barbbarbarb smallvillsmallvillsmallvill, and so I can see them dropping unless they drop their deadweight and pull in better players.

DeletedUser11866

TBH its not fair to judge WD without taking DIC into consideration, as they have shared forums/skype and everything. Pretty much 1 tribe.

DeletedUser5582

good review Will (though saying your name makes me dizzy oddly!) and a pretty map! What happened in K54 thought all the cool kids used to start SE?

DeletedUser

TBH its not fair to judge WD without taking DIC into consideration, as they have shared forums/skype and everything. Pretty much 1 tribe.

Didn't know this but good point I guess.

good review Will (though saying your name makes me dizzy oddly!) and a pretty map! What happened in K54 thought all the cool kids used to start SE?

It's now the easy corner, tbh west is as a whole on recent worlds

DeletedUser11866

Someone should make a review of swarm. Also the smaller tribes such as T-T

DeletedUser

How about you do one instead of relying on others. Bring some life to the forums yourself. Lazybones you two

DeletedUser11866

hahaha, on a serious note I don't know many people here so it would be a poor report if I did tbh andI wouldn't suggest my services for this kind of thing in general

DeletedUser

That makes it all the better if anything, allows you to be completely unbiased and rate the tribes on how they appear from the outside.

Deleted User - 70854

interesting to see the top 4 here are still the top 4 now, and cookie dropped right down, i wonder why :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser11866

That makes it all the better if anything, allows you to be completely unbiased and rate the tribes on how they appear from the outside.

Mmm true, well I have a free day today so I'll get round to it at some point then.

DeletedUser11866

because they have good set ups, though I doubt one of them will be there for long