A Lesson for TEA

DeletedUser

why dont you all just pm each other?, in fact why does tw let you all come on here and chat crap all the time? Can you imagine its healthy for the game, i dont think so.

tw, fix up. - Marco?

DeletedUser12407

OFC I WILL READ THIS BULLSHIT

SLAP WINS ONE TIME AND IMMEDIATELY THERE IS A THREAD - NO SURPRISE! (i guess the round was already added in the glorious trophy of the slappers, ONLY TW FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE)

DeletedUser12407

HAHAHAHA i read the end of the first post were this noob luke who i dont remember who we is licked matts asshole for one day and matt felt so good :DDDDDDDDDDD ok please make more threads like this, blame yourself and your tribe. EASY GOING

DeletedUser12407

what makes no sense? this thread or that you still live?

DeletedUser12038

Well Matt you tottaly killed all TeA member thats why you had 26 point and James had 30k. Tottaly overkill! Dam teach me dem skillz.

DeletedUser12038

Well Matt i bet there is a reason you posted this in the Propaganda room.

DeletedUser

olli, youll forever be loved :d, matt, i have played like 1 round with you whilst in tea, and yh we lost, 1 round and theirs a whole post over it, so lame, i haven't even played 78 rounds so yh, great one there. and sorry matt, how many more rounds have you played, and how many rounds have i played, work it out, for almost like 100 more rounds than me, you have to be extremely lucky to beat me, no actually i have seen you twice, i remember the first time too, i got hit by 2 randoms, but funny enough those were literally the only 2 rounds i have been suicided on recently, and yet, you know!!!!, how fast i built those 400lc, and you know!!! i was catching you so fast, hence you always get someone to hit me early, as you know!!!! i will outgrow you. and yes i saw cammy ages ago, playing on his own or with some randoms i asked him who is was with but he didn't even know. just like any other tribe like sbd or something. but i never thought they were as good as uksc, but no there not, so i still don't. and no were near better than olli domi and nick, you could only beat them because you outnumber them, but you still don't win, the ladder, the top 4 accounts with the most ladder points per round are both olli's accounts than both domi's account, so your no where near top tribe. tea have been made for 2 weeks, your first round against us you try and expose us for you just about beating us, its actually so pathetic. and its always someone else licking your ass and doing your dirty work. you only attack once some randoms have launched their off and deff at us. and that round you named 4 tea players, ellie was in another tribe, so yh, 4 TeA. but matt, i know why you post every time you win, because its so rare for you.

the people who actually give a shit, will look at the round. otherwise its just pure spam and bullshit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

didnt you kick james?

nah , no hard feelings but am writing the true , _ am not supporting any side here--

this is true , tea dont have a fix team , they try recruit anyone , and then they say they will teach and make them tribe part :lol:
+ they have to agree , every round they have like many players atleast2-3 different from ther orginal team , hence, no fixed tea :D
wel again matt go and compete with good teams :) its nice you can beat 3 Tea or 100 tea memebers

but please next time create a topic with some real team war :) cheers and good game bros and cons :p

also , hey brett , take it easy going :D No need to write those big commetns , i wrote this cause this may be my last comment to appear as a guideline :D

+ tea is winnign night rounds recruiting all good players to team , well there are some good players.
but james (speed timing) plays night rounds so not a big deal but tea looses whenever a good team is coming haha

DeletedUser12038

Yes we recruited few people like 2 and we teach them yes. We join them and few of us to teach them mkay problem m8? Are you mad becouse we kicked you? cuz you got lack of skillz and everyone thinks your really annoying

DeletedUser

trust us his really annoying, i tried keeping him in tea, everyone wanted him gone, we voted and i guess he lost, then he got all pissy with me. his a backstabber, steal's players pp and such a hypocrite.

and nav, for the chilling down part, its what a leader does. we have 12 members, a decent difference from bottom too top, heopefully that will close, nav you seen all the comments, we played slap twice now, and both times we got suicided on, which are the only rounds we have been hit early on. if thats how slap play than we wont get chance to prove ourselves, but at least were trying, we came from no where and were still getting better.

DeletedUser

I DONT KNOW ABOUT SLAP OR OTHERS , IT SUCKS TO BE IN TEA HENCE

265883073d79147f656038ee1e0c6a43.png

soITS the statemment :D well everyone spams , so nothing special if i do and crap in between :D
hope you see my skype profile message , yes , i saw 3 people of tea who are so called the top 3 couldnt take matt alone . this time am not supporting slap! but telling about false blames of pp stealing tht u put on me , i have more than a year pp on .uk i need not steal others pp/

i put 200 of pp in every accoutn whenever i give someone to guard it whem am afk in big rounds .
brett , so called the duke of noob tea , make a better team :D and play well and stop winning night rounds :D , you also know if .uk cant beat romania , tea surely cant :| and even if u do that may be a night round etc or even if u beat slap or others :D .

Stop taking people who incite so much anger in you about your old freinds and incite falasy about pp scams etc . if really i have stolen sooooooo sooooo much pp then people can see my points log , i hope it wont cheat there.

tobi keep crying about his 50 pp being transfered on masters.. well he is the liar and he got them back , he gave me for a/m and now call it steal haha well apart from them ask him to show aNY
TRANSFERED PP from anyones account .noobs

DeletedUser

well navendu what happened to your cocksucking tobi cause hes too great strat you used ? did he finally let you go of his thing and you are just angry now?

DeletedUser

you think he can kick me ???/ hahah , what do they have .. well tobi is blocked

DeletedUser

bro you left tea because people were voting to kick you, you have no skill, and your nothing but a pest, we add a girl to the chat and you try flirt, you caled nicole an alien because she has a baby before she is married, you dont know where the line is. yes we win night rounds because we hae people playing them, we also win day rounds, but your too much of a retard to look, your ridiculous lines are bias. me and tobi might be top 3 players in tea but james isnt in tea, our best player is abdill. so get your facts right. everytime you said you were playing a round, we joind to see what your like, i said i would double you and you literally screamed saying i wouldnt, but i did, thats how bad you are. the only rounds you can do good on are long rounds, because your sad, and no one good plays them as eveyrone else has a life. pretty much everyone is better than you in tea. all you do is spam, you message everyone in game to ally you. and wheneevr you made tea, you always invited randoms to support you, because your actually so bad, everyone used to be like 500 points and youll be sat back at 200. i dont even know why your here. you cant talk, you cant play all you do is pester. im not saying your bad to make me look better, but you generally are bad.

your saying we spam, are we not aloud banter, whenever you used to talk no one cared, laughed or answered, no one liked you, i was the only reason you were in tea, but youll never be again, play with your randoms and finish 10th every round. what happened to you quiting, or was that a desperate attempt for attention.

^^ reply to the the first post.

i dont think tobi would even considering messenger you so i really dont think he cares.

what we have is something you never will.

matt i would proove to you but i dont save reports to flame on the forum

DeletedUser

you caled nicole an alien because she has a baby before she is married, you dont know where the line is.

a03682aee2e18dcfb23762d614c0882b.png

this was the reason i left you pest :) cause tobi was calling some random abuses

+ i called her alien joking cause ___ well i cant tell it here and after that we had a chat with serj and nicole

who flirted ??? calling her sister is flirting ????????
go and ask her if she tells you about IM we had and other day she gave me to coplay dude so stop being a pest , i have nothign to do with nicole , she is a good lady :)

DeletedUser

a girl who never plays offered you to co play here, phah, she must be desperate. on about james Mrs

and i really doubt it was a joke because she thinks your wierd. - nicole

do you really want me to find all the tomes you got abused, you left plenty of times and i added you back because i felt sorry or you getting bullied, but you were so desperate you had to take it. you didnt leave the chat, to play with ellie, because your not in tea, so you cant ....

are you for real, i call you a pest then you go and call me one, great comeback kid.