A Lesson for TEA

DeletedUser

yh, after the round you clearly just lost on, well post our reports, for then, have fun talking to people who dont care

To be honest I like seeing the reports, even if they are biased. It just gives me an idea of how tribe/player dynamics are at the moment.

DeletedUser

matts report do the job for us, yes i hit with all, suiciding for the team, you moan we dont work well but it just did 'work well'.

DeletedUser

No it didn't, you lost all your troops and then I backtimed Tobi. And why do you need a team to beat me?

DeletedUser12038

Matt isent this thread about how epicly you beat TeA alone everytime? Not a rage thread where you post pics of you losing? Oh well it turned out to be from your first post i think admin should rename this thread

DeletedUser

Matt isent this thread about how epicly you beat TeA alone everytime?
No, it's about showing how bad TEA is. Not my own ego. Although me consistently beating you and dezire on my own, every round, isn't exactly helping your argument. Especially when you both consider yourselves top players.

DeletedUser12038

Well if you want to prove how bad we are its pretty ironic to start the thread whit a defeat right? Then fake a win and we prove once again that you lost. Liar faker idc you lost twice.

DeletedUser

you didnt beat me, you didnt even attack me, i attacked you, to suicide, i didnt expect to survive i expected to damage you, for tobi to finish you deff off, and it done it.

DeletedUser

you didnt beat me, you didnt even attack me, i attacked you, to suicide, i didnt expect to survive i expected to damage you, for tobi to finish you deff off, and it done it.
Tobi done what exactly? Get backtimed?

DeletedUser

killed the other half of you deff, what did you do exactly, lossed, deff, hit wasmachine and lossed off, and finishes with 0 points, congratz, i see why your trying to teach us.

DeletedUser12038

Ive never got a lesson in losing before but im glad matt taught me how to post a epic defeat on forum and pretending to win. :p Pathetic Matt poor matt.

DeletedUser

im done with TeA, im not playing with them anymore, too many ego's thinking there better than other and play like 1 round a month. yes slap are better than tea, and it will just become easier for you now matt. but even if you wouldn't want me to i wouldn't join slap for anyone who thinks im trying too. i spent the last 2 weeks trying my best to get good players to join us, teaching the noobies and improving people like me and tobi, we got there but its just too annoying now. we were a nobody tribe back in november but recently we improved alot. im proud of tobi and ries most, you too are very good team players, and i would like to play with you again.

good luck ben, tobi, ries, nicole and serj, for the rest i don't care.

DeletedUser

They are better than you gud. that lc count was ridic. nvm nice game tea. it was actually interesting 1 hour ago

DeletedUser

how can you mention only 5 people when there is rounds with 8 tea members :?

DeletedUser

im done with TeA, im not playing with them anymore, too many ego's thinking there better than other and play like 1 round a month. yes slap are better than tea, and it will just become easier for you now matt. but even if you wouldn't want me to i wouldn't join slap for anyone who thinks im trying too. i spent the last 2 weeks trying my best to get good players to join us, teaching the noobies and improving people like me and tobi, we got there but its just too annoying now. we were a nobody tribe back in november but recently we improved alot. im proud of tobi and ries most, you too are very good team players, and i would like to play with you again.

good luck ben, tobi, ries, nicole and serj, for the rest i don't care.

Was fun while you lasted.

Next?

DeletedUser12038

I dont feel beaten when you killed us once vs slaps 3 defeats against us ;)

DeletedUser

We're here all weekend. You want to go up against SLAP! and not single SLAP! players soloing, I will happily beat you a fourth time this week.

Or could just challenge me to a 1v1, so I can finally crush that ego of yours once and for all :)

DeletedUser

They are better than you gud. that lc count was ridic. nvm nice game tea. it was actually interesting 1 hour ago

another one trying to lecture me, i know i done bad, but you've played against me a few times and you know that was a one of, matt didnt mention it because he probably knows too. however i have outgrow ed you on every other occasion, i only mention 5 names because there the only ones that see sense, and understand that slap are hard to beat, the rest think they can beat you but we know they carnt, tea is full of ego's.

DeletedUser

another one trying to lecture me, i know i done bad, but you've played against me a few times and you know that was a one of, matt didnt mention it because he probably knows too.
Matt didn't mention it because you are defeated. Your tribe is defeated. There is no point to the PnP because there is no TeA.

Do not poke the bear.