A Lesson for TEA

DeletedUser12038

Fact. Slap dident wreck us. Fact this thread is how pathetic Slap are.

DeletedUser

Didn't you say in the mail nobody supported you? xD
No support was received before noblers atack

He literally hit as I sent the mail.
512d2fb18b29e894acd48081583f8492.png

[14/07/2014 17:45:47] Matt.: http://uks1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_...5fef7e973de357 (mr nobler)
[14/07/2014 17:46:34] Luke: Jesus
[14/07/2014 17:46:41] Luke: Matt has killed like 1k lc
[14/07/2014 17:47:34] Matt.: didn't think he'd suicide
[14/07/2014 17:47:38] Matt.: else wouldah dodged lc
[14/07/2014 17:47:46] Matt.: still have 250left
[14/07/2014 17:48:04] hasan(tw gh.s): took all that
[14/07/2014 17:48:06] hasan(tw gh.s): to make your lc equal
[14/07/2014 17:48:08] hasan(tw gh.s): :D
[14/07/2014 17:48:23] hasan(tw gh.s): I am going nuke
[14/07/2014 17:49:47] Luke: 4 players and they could not even take 1 player out :x
Luke

I owned up to in on my in game profile and this thread. Although, it's fairly irrelevant. But I wish luck to anyone who wants to try and catchout my lying. It's an impossible task, I warn you.

Although I'm more curious as to why they're all stating they had 3 players? When they clearly had 4. And who were our 5?

Fact. Slap dident wreck us. Fact this thread is how pathetic Slap are.
TEA are dead, you are wrecked. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why do we have to have a huge thread every time SLAP! wreck a team?

When I played with Sam and Ramesh we didn't make threads about rounds like this http://uk.twtotal.net/ladder/round.php?roundid=1509&from=profile in which we won over Matt.

Can't there just be some restriction where you can't make a thread purely to mock the looser(s)?

i dont remember slap wrecking TeA, i remember the egoistic noobs who still think they can take on every player in slap and my new team.

but i sort of agree, why slap mock every time they win because its rare for matt. got to make the most of it. over the few round we was killing a few .ro guys before they're best joined us, we dont make a threat. i remember the old quote by an aerican president. always keep the enemy a friend, im good mates with grim but tribe wise were enemies, its just a game, so why not have banter instead of an argument. because matt lies about most things he says, which provokes us.

and for luke, 4 players did clear matt, and 1 cleared you. so stop lieing to make yourselves look better, it was 4-2 not 4-0.

DeletedUser

because matt lies about most things he says, which provokes us.
Find one example of where I have lied and prove it. Quite frankly getting sick and tired of you noobs losing, me showing why you lost and you calling me a liar for it without giving the reasons why.
Because I can find 3 examples of you lying,without even searching.

and for luke, 4 players did clear matt, and 1 cleared you. so stop lieing to make yourselves look better, it was 4-2 not 4-0.
What? Nobody cleared Matt. This thread literally proves that.

Inb4
"Oh Matt you Liar"

Click

In any case, why are you trying to boast about it taking 4 players to take me on? I just don't understand your logic whatsoever.

Seriously if you noobs think you're THAT good, 1v1 me. I need the practice, and I need to crush egos.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we'll be waiting for you in the tourny, be ready, TeA is over, but i seriously think you have no chance of winning th tourny.

DeletedUser

I don't want to 1v1 TEA I want to 1v1 anyone of you noobs who think you're good enough.

DeletedUser

1v1 anyone you like in TeA, they're all randoms now, i will admit your probably the best solo player i know, but i dont think you will win the tourny coming up

DeletedUser

1v1 anyone you like in TeA, they're all randoms now, i will admit your probably the best solo player i know, but i dont think you will win the tourny coming up

There's a tourney? Didn't even know.

I don't want to 1v1 TEA I want to 1v1 anyone of you noobs who think you're good enough.

Let's be honest though, a TeaM vs SLAP! match would be a lot of fun.

DeletedUser

http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_masters.php?mode=future it seems no one knows, and yes it would be fun, and close if we can get our teamwork going.

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?23833-Inter-Server-Summer-Championships-2014&p=427318

"
All servers are invited to participate with as many teams as they like. Any player can make a tribe and participate on behalf of their server."

Well... now I really do need a tribe. Look forward to seeing SLAP! and TeaM compete in this either way.

DeletedUser12564

TeA should 3v3 with SLAP!

Brett, Dark & Tobi vs Matt, Summer Compass and Daser?

DeletedUser12038

Find one example of where I have lied and prove it.
Basicly this thread is all about you lying and us proving you lie.[/QUOTE]

Basicly this thread is about you lying and us proving it. Matt you are the lowest person ive ever meet.

DeletedUser12038

Ehm matt go back read last page and last again you see all the prove of you lying and us beating your ass, i dont care if you dont admit it your arrogance is simply too high to ever admit you did a mistake.

DeletedUser

lmao... Go get it then you noob.

Last edited by a moderator: