A Lesson for TEA

DeletedUser12038

Exactly what i thought of you. I get why your laughing you finally figured out how pathetic you are? Or still same old maddy boy?

DeletedUser

First excuse:
I wish i could this weekend. It will probly after my holiday

Second excuse:

48c2902413624b8a364db9c06b20b133.png

Won't 1v1 me unless you have a significant advantage. :icon_rolleyes:

And you think you're a good player? lmao.
Let me guess, I'm lying? Hell you're probably right. We both know you suck :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TeA should 3v3 with SLAP!

Brett, Dark & Tobi vs Matt, Summer Compass and Daser?

you dont know our team, 3v3 we would win, and i wouldnt be playing in top 3 players for our team, if your naming top 3 members from both teams than.

lady sleepy, sam and robert vs matt, grimlock and daser.

DeletedUser

http://gyazo.com/02c6be02b214c14764a587b52c00fa91 Thx for the Insult. I wasent able to play uhhh that means im bad? No only in arrogance world where you live i offered you another day and im sorry i wasent able atleast i told you 12 after start and not 1½ hours ingame.

No you saw that you couldn't remotely keep up with me and backed out of it.

You're not a good player, you'e a noob and a coward.

you dont know our team, 3v3 we would win, and i wouldnt be playing in top 3 players for our team, if your naming top 3 members from both teams than.

I accept.

DeletedUser12564

You can't play without a leader, I was listing the most frequent players, Brett you would have to play :)

DeletedUser

First excuse:

Second excuse:

48c2902413624b8a364db9c06b20b133.png

Won't 1v1 me unless you have a significant advantage. :icon_rolleyes:

And you think you're a good player? lmao.
Let me guess, I'm lying? Hell you're probably right. We both know you suck :lol:

images

You can't play without a leader, I was listing the most frequent players, Brett you would have to play :)

To be honest they are a team, they can play with whoever they like. If the leader chooses not to play because he recognises the team can perform better without him then that's good leadership.

DeletedUser12564

images

To be honest they are a team, they can play with whoever they like. If the leader chooses not to play because he recognises the team can perform better without him then that's good leadership.

But if he is the leader he is the best at leading the team, and they need to be led bc it is a 1v1, so he would play

DeletedUser

sam would leed better than me, plus, ben(dark fantasty) hasnt played in like 10 days..

DeletedUser12038

I know slap leading methoads is different but honestly thats even worse how ya doing!

DeletedUser

why wouldn't it work, i done it the other day and we seemed to of won...

DeletedUser12564

ok but it seems as though you wouldn't have a grasp of what was going on in the world, if you were in there you could compare people's lc count to yours in stead of to other people's but yeah lead it from spectator if you like :)

DeletedUser12564

bc that's just tedious, there is like space for only 50 characters even on landscape orientation

is this 3 on 3 going to happen?