A Lesson for TEA

kevinmak

Reaction score
adrian, .ro team best team and all, uk made it to the best 4 dispite the fact we didnt gather 10 players :lol:
also isnt ladder about playing as much as you can :? there is people up there who cant backtime.
bring normal worlds into this ? ppfffffffff i beat you all there :lol:
seeing the 1v1 will surely be fun ! the best may win

May I ask why there weren't 10 players for UK team? I asked Matt whom I could contact to ask about joining if players were needed for that round, and was told the team was full. I would be pleased to rep the UK. OK, I know I'm light years behind many players here, but surely having a full team is better than cherry-picking a handful of chosen cohorts??

Any road, i'll still throw my hat in the ring if a UK team ever needs more players - most of you will be aware how often I play. For a proper tournament, I will play the whole round with my eyes on the screen and not distract myself.... I would accept orders and advice for the chance to be in UK team.

DeletedUser12407

if i didnt know matt and adrian i would swear they are brothers

both endless long stories full of bullshit and want to show how good they are and how good the opponent is :DDDDDDDDDD

DeletedUser

gusy just stop spamming and leave it for adrian and matt to sort out. if matt wont pay 20.000 pp then let matt say. if matt don't have certain times, adrian don't have certain times etc than know need to write for them.

from what i see so far 3 players are already trying to help matt out.

DeletedUser12038

You wimp out, which I'm certain you will. I will simply fight a more worthy opponent. Probably a SLAP! player for fun.

You mean you want to fight a player who is as poor as you? just pick a random at slap make a big thread :0

DeletedUser

from what i see so far 3 players are already trying to help matt out.
don't think anyone is "helping" me. People just wanna see me beat adrian, including his own team. But by all means, if you want to help him worm his way out, go ahead.

DeletedUser13101

Then if your gonna beat him, just do it instead of making us wait :p

DeletedUser12407

don't think anyone is "helping" me. People just wanna see me beat adrian, including his own team. But by all means, if you want to help him worm his way out, go ahead.

YES I WANT YOU TO WIN AGAINST THIS ADRIAN NOOB, BIG FANBOY!!!

DeletedUser

no matt, im trying to get people to stop spamming so you can sort the 1v1 out and watch adrian 'slap' you.

DeletedUser8097

I have a question for all the slap minions, including annihilated:

Here it goes:
You all have a "truck driver" mentality. It means you don't think much, you just post. It's crystal clear that Matt's ego is hurt and it got burried deep underground from such a pathetic performance on the 2014 Speed Championship, so his only chance of getting it back up is trying to beat the one who led the winning team (RO) to victory in the final.

Question is: WHAT DO I GAIN FROM THIS ROUND? What's in it for me?
To say that I beat Matty? Been there, done that. And he refused to admit it it was fair and square, plus accused me of lack of fair play. So bring something worthy of my time to the table. Otherwise, don't waste it.

Here's what would make a good temptation for me to accept yet ANOTHER 1 vs. 1.

In the meanwhile, if there is NOTHING GOOD ENOUGH that you can offer me - move along. Read this well - you HAVE to bring something to the table, something worth of my time. I am on a winning streak, while Matty is nominated for this summer's epic failure. I suggest him to get ready for the upcoming UK Championship, would be a shame if he were to lose it the same way he lost every single championship he played against me or my team :(

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13101

I know it's long winded, but that post of his was him backing out of the 1v1.

Why not make a round where adrian's team whatever it's called vs your team and settle this stupid argument over whoever wins the round and end it at that?

Or you can both keep crying at each other for the other to admit he's beaten.

DeletedUser

Only objection to Adrian's words is that UK team was not a failure. Made it to 4, in the same way you are saying the Brazil national team was a failure at the world cup even tho they made it to 4? lol no

DeletedUser

I have a question for all the slap minions, including annihilated:

Here it goes:
You all have a "truck driver" mentality. It means you don't think much, you just post. It's crystal clear that Matt's ego is hurt and it got burried deep underground from such a pathetic performance on the 2014 Speed Championship, so his only chance of getting it back up is trying to beat the one who led the winning team (RO) to victory.
Matt's ego has never been stronger. The UK Team was Sam's responsibility to lead, not mine, and we did well. And you led the .ro team? I'll have to ask them about that. But sure give yourself all the credit.

Question is: WHAT DO I GAIN FROM THIS ROUND? What's in it for me?
Should've thought about that before accepting.
In short, nobody cares what's in it for you. :lol:

In the meanwhile, if there is NOTHING GOOD ENOUGH that you can offer me - move along. Read this well - you HAVE to bring something to the table, something worth of my time. I am on a winning streak, while Matty is nominated for this summer's epic failure. I suggest him to get ready for the upcoming UK Championship, would be a shame if he were to lose it the same way he lost every single championship he played against me or my team :(

Cheers.
a winning streak?
In every encounter we had during the speed tournament, you lost Not much of a streak.

I'm LOLing at how hard you're trying to get out of this, and even your supporters must doubt this pathetic show of cowardice.

In any case it's all irrelevant, because you already accepted.
But keep it up anyway :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12038

Only objection to Adrian's words is that UK team was not a failure. Made it to 4, in the same way you are saying the Brazil national team was a failure at the world cup even tho they made it to 4? lol no

Yes Its Matt 0-7 Adrian