Who'd win in a 1v1?

DeletedUser

Do you even know what a Godfather is, or did you just watch some mafia film and think "yh I wanna be like dat gui".

idk why I ask stupid questions, it's obviously the latter.

STOP BEING SUCH AN IDIOT

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
^^ another new nub.....uk.goon is good with a team bad without, but that is just what I have found when playing against him, tbh all of slap suck.....

:icon_biggrin:
nonaem plz...
caming from someone who is too bad to play off ...

DeletedUser

aha i was completly right and you just found no excuse so used my name for an attack, congratulations!!!!

just do something right and plan a good round and we are all happy

DeletedUser

I have it son - more than you will ever acquire over the course of your existence.

Go rub some nivea on yourself, maybe that will help circulate some blood to your pea-brain..

That's a pretty bold statement my grandfather.
i already have more intelligence than most of the other "people".

you just were completly wrong, so i had to correct it.
but kevins cant accept it, so you search for an excuse...

IS MATT IN TRUTH A KEVIN ?!

DeletedUser13101

Do you even know what a Godfather is, or did you just watch some mafia film and think "yh I wanna be like dat gui".

idk why I ask stupid questions, it's obviously the latter.

STOP BEING SUCH AN IDIOT

Of course he doesn't. He thinks he's a god but he's not. None of us are. Not saying we are all noobs, but none of us are god.

DeletedUser

in the 3rd class you will learn the stylistic device: exaggeration/hyperbole

pls dont post until you reached that level

DeletedUser13101

I'll post what I like. While we are at it, who would win in a 1v1? Matt or you? Hmmm I know the answer, but will let you figure out who it is :lol:.

DeletedUser13101

Two things: 1. Matt isn't my idol, Grimlock is - 2. What do you mean wannabe? Why I would I wannabe anything like you :icon_rolleyes:?

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I thought I was your idol.

Afraid of what Olli? YOU were the one that posted the video of YOU saying YOU werent willing to participate in the 1v1.

YOU are afraid.

DeletedUser10769

Of course he doesn't. He thinks he's a god but he's not. None of us are. Not saying we are all noobs, but none of us are god.

Lavii is right. None of us are God as no one is perfect. We all make mistakes. However I highly doubt Olli believes he is God. He believes he is better than all of us but that is about it.