Matt vs Adrian Official 1v1 2014

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
its for 20 players, and the other joined to create barbs, cant be that hard to understand

DeletedUser10769

It is good Adrian and Matt constant bickering is over. Fingers crossed at least.

DeletedUser13101

*Adrian walks in with a few "hot" women and starts screaming at matt that he's the better player and throws daft insults in the air, while matt just sits back, and tells him to 1v1 him again then Adrian vanishes for another 2000 years. Thee end*

DeletedUser12407

adrian won the last 1v1 between them both noobs

but there was only one a time ago

DeletedUser8097

Well isn't this funny that out of all the days, this thread got bumped TODAY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stay tuned folks, SLAP's world is going to be turned upside down within the next hour
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

It's not you and Jobson naked in the tub again is it?

I told you nobody wants to see that.

DeletedUser11866

This whole matt adrain thing seems extremely childish to me, wayyy too many excuses. Man up and fight or are you scared of losing your pretty lil crown ?

If you refuse to face a challenger for whatever reason you shouldn't be considered up there.

DeletedUser

This whole matt adrain thing seems extremely childish to me, wayyy too many excuses. Man up and fight or are you scared of losing your pretty lil crown ?

If you refuse to face a challenger for whatever reason you shouldn't be considered up there.
We tried that, read the thread.

All he seems to do now is make really long posts about himself and whine about me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8412

You know what's really funny? You stopped playing after SLAP crushed your precious gangbang club, after wimping out of a 1v1 with matt only to return with like 5 players at Christmas and new :D I say it'll be 2 weeks till you leave again.

DeletedUser8097

I say it'll be 2 weeks till you leave again.

It'll actually be even sooner.

Oh hey Daser, don't you have anything to comment regarding Matt hiding on another account today just to attack me, then failing and never mentioning anything about it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser8097

I dont care for your silly thread.

I bet there's only one player more frustrated than you because of that thread :x
Take a wild guess who it is.

Be well daser, and have a good start of a new week :)