Matt vs Adrian Official 1v1 2014

DeletedUser13101

I don't think I've ever seen more than 2 SLAP! members on one round. It's always two players who win the round.

DeletedUser13101

How many of them are actually slap originals smartarse?

DeletedUser13101

Haha why thank you :icon_biggrin:. *Does a little mocking bow*

DeletedUser

dezie thats cause you decide to play in the summer when its obvius noone will play as everyone is busy :D:D

when i started in slap there was myr everyround tho, and after tea when we played your team we won as a team :D you are good players tho nice to see competition

oh and to lord there is more than 2 slap players in some rounds, idk how you can be stupid enough to not notice :D

DeletedUser12564

compass is right, more than 2 per round probably average a 3 :? all depends on round settings if more are needed and deffers for bash etc...

DeletedUser

when i left tea, there was no one in there to lead it, and that was me proving that point to all the egos in the tribe. and in light there are only 2 tea members, but under sam we aall learnt alot and got alot better oer his time.

light is nothing like tea, if it was possible to play aganst each other it would be a dominant win.

and every reason we write you persuade yoiurself is an excuse, probably because you've wrote them all before.

DeletedUser12407

I think brett is the player who earned he most skill in the last months. (Or he was better before and i never saw it)

I dont think he is as good as me, but with a better tribe he could easy win more rounds=)

DeletedUser12564

Any one else see the resemblance with this conversation?
[video=youtube;AQf-zYn5TJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQf-zYn5TJE[/video]

Adrian = Norrington
Matt = Jack Sparrow

I lol'd.

I did too, then watched again

and again

and again

best post 2014

but its a bit more like:

Community = Norrington
Jack Sparrow = fidel

DeletedUser13101

I did too, then watched again

and again

and again

best post 2014

but its a bit more like:

Community = Norrington
Jack Sparrow = fidel

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

You do realize its actually against the rules to comment on peoples grammar.. If it's so bad report the post and a mod will edit it to the best of their ability.