Matt vs Adrian Official 1v1 2014

DeletedUser8097

Ever heard of that school football team that won every time it played in the backyards but never made it to Premier League?
Neither did we.
Feel free to brag with a ton of random rounds. And let the big guys take care of Championships ;)

DeletedUser8097

UK remembers that the UK team couldn't bring the 2014 Trophy home.
On the other hand, RO managed to do it. Twice in a row.
In the end, it's all about winners and losers :)
Peace out Matty, have fun...))

DeletedUser

It's a team-based game we play for fun.
You failed your team, disbanded them when they lost and joined another which happened to win - For which you took full credit for.

In the end it's not about winners and losers. It's about who's the better person. This is a GAME afterall.

DeletedUser13101

UK remembers that the UK team couldn't bring the 2014 Trophy home.
On the other hand, RO managed to do it. Twice in a row.
In the end, it's all about winners and losers :)
Peace out Matty, have fun...))

Adrian your tribe once known as UKSC failed because you were weak and full of point whores. Bringing a bunch of non English players here to join you is just you being desperate. Btw, one last thing I'd like to ask: Your profile picture says " UKSC Kill SLAP!" Now how many rounds have you beaten SLAP! while playing with UKSC?

DeletedUser

in the end the tourneys dont matter, idk how you take this game as your life hahahahahahahaha

it does not matter because you have lost badly.
oops you lost tourney twice with all your efforts.

i do not get it why someone needs to prove himself against a noob everytime.

matt is behaving like a pure noob like a noob lost his villages at 30% moral and keep saying look i made him lost 3 nukes.

:DD

Just ignore that matty kid

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12038

Shh guys dont be so loud! Sure the Tournament slap won wasent a random week in spring that no one else then slap players and a bunch of noobs played *Sarcasm*

DeletedUser

does anyone care grammer, different people from different languages

DeletedUser13101

Uh well Someone noob is German and he speaks better English than half of the English people here :p

DeletedUser8097

Btw, one last thing I'd like to ask: Your profile picture says " UKSC Kill SLAP!" Now how many rounds have you beaten SLAP! while playing with UKSC?

More than you could ever dream of.
SLAP only returned to UK once we quit. While we played, Matt only used to hide on random unknown accounts.

Since you are new around here, allow me to show you what UKSC was back in the days when we played speed properly:

UKSC

With 2.400 replies including tons of reports and over 86.000 views, UKSC's hall of fame was and still IS by far the greatest Tribe-thread and an example of what other tribes will never achieve. It came to life when SLAP dominated UK, managed to chase them away from the very first month and they only came back when most of us, including me, took a break from TW.

Hope that answered your question.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12564

Well, if they are palying on the .uk seervers you would expect them to haben some sehr gut grasp of Englisch

pun intended

DeletedUser8412

. It came to life when SLAP dominated UK, managed to chase them away from the very first month and they only came back when most of us, including me, took a break from TW.

The one time we had a tribe vs tribe we won. Despite you's outnumbering us.