Matt vs Adrian Official 1v1 2014

DeletedUser12407

Why thank you :)
I wish to you (but only to YOU :), and to no SLAP minions :lol:) to have as many similar days as possible during this September :)

thanks, but its rainy almost every day in germany !!!! :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

anyway i got ofc also some nice days and holidays :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Would have been good to see but atleast you done something productive. When is the rematch? haha

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Well I should have said match not rematch, but now you mention it who are those girls? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8097

Work colleagues from the neighbouring office at our Headquarters.
Jokes aside, none is my girlfriend, it's counterproductive to date work colleagues...))
Better students aged 18-22 :))

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Co-eds hahah - Why anyone wouldn't like you is beyond me.

Good luck with your endeavours both work and female related. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Meanwhile I congratulate Matty for a beautiful performance against daser on the last day of this summer (which happens to be a national holiday for me

It was a Sunday.

- but regardless of it, I wouldn't have wasted time on the round even if it wasn't) - and, given the new thread about how do we look like, allow me to show you how I decided it would be better to waste the time and "lose" a round I never agreed to play :))

Well you fooled me, and you fooled the Masters CM - Well everyone really. :lol:

Thank you very much for the warm messages from behalf of all the slap-losers of this summer, your opinion really, and I mean *REALLY* matters to me :)
Then why are you posting all these photos?

Anyone with a brain can see this is a smokescreen for your cowardice on Sunday. especially seeing as the round started at night - 8pm Romanian time.

But idk, you did look like you were hitting it off with that hot broad to the right on that first pic. Deffo Girlfriend material there :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8097

Co-eds hahah - Why anyone wouldn't like you is beyond me.

Good luck with your endeavours both work and female related. :icon_wink:

To be honest, it's beyond me as well :lol:
Good luck to you as well and thanks for the rep thingy :))

PS: Here's GF material:

DSC06993.jpg

Nah just kidding, still only co-workers...))

DeletedUser

Out of interest do these people know you're using their photos?
Quite despicable really if they don't.

How would you feel seeing someone gloat over using your photos on some random internet game for whatever reason, in this case as an excuse to get out of a 1vs1?

DeletedUser8097

It's no excuse, learn to read: "Disclaimer: I wouldn't have played a round where there's nothing in for me, which I didn't agree to, no matter my initial schedule, so don't feel bad for picking the wrong day =))"

And quit being such a joy-killer - instead of it why don't you post some pics of yourself?

DeletedUser13101

I faintly remember Adrian that you agreed to play the round so you could beat matt again, or was that one of you lies?

DeletedUser13101

Yeah because your getting tired of telling us all lies about why you didn't try and beat matt again :p

DeletedUser13101

It's because he's a stupid idiot who doesn't give a damn about what people think matt.

DeletedUser

uh these girls (puke) i guess you a milf hunter

oh wait you should be retiring soon :D :D :D

why don't you post some pics of yourself?
personally i consider anyone that posts pics of himself on tw a complete idiot, same as sexysmurf :D :D :D

yall got no brains trying to get recognition for pics in a tribalwars forum

oh i wouldnt forget but good luck with the girls adrian, if you like them i guess you can snipe them ;)