Matt vs Adrian Official 1v1 2014

DeletedUser

In my opinion, Matty is damn good but I don't like him at all. He is way to full of himself and always blows things out of proportion.

Adrian, Was rude to me a few times until i got a bit better and then he showed me respect. I know I am not even in the top 20 but showing a little respect goes a far way.

ADRIAN KICKS ASS!

DeletedUser13101

And you think that Adrian isn't too full of himself? Matt just shouts at everyone, but Adrian just ignores everyone because he thinks he's better than everyone else, when he isn't.

DeletedUser

Ignoring is much better than SHOUTING!... See!

He might be busy getting tail or something, Matty shouts because he is tired of using his hand

DeletedUser13101

Do you think Adrian is better than everyone else? Would you join his doomed cause if he asked you? Or would you stay and watch like everyone else?

DeletedUser

I have never chosen sides in this pathetic feud between players. I like making fun of all the noobs on here.

DeletedUser

Whoop whoop. Now go make me a sandwich. lol

I'm starting to like you.

DeletedUser

Here you go xD Grap, don't you remember playing with me on raised rounds back in 2013 ;)? @PM: here you go xD

Oh damn. Yeah, It's so freakin hard to remember who is who with all the co's and account swapping. I've never had a co player.
Oh yeah, we had fun. Wasn't it in 2012?

DeletedUser13101

My co-players know who they are ;). It might of been both 2012 & 2013, although I was under fidel in 2012, not Erich Hartmann.

DeletedUser

dezie clearly im not a slap slave, have been with the team for no more than 4 months, but they are the most cool players i met on tw :D :D

DeletedUser

adrian is better than 99% of players. and everyone ignores because farming is more important than answering someones question about how they're life is going.

DeletedUser12038

Wow such an epic defeat of Adrian the way you sniped he's train backtimed whit less then 15ms and tottaly overgrew him the whole time i have to admit Matt you are a true legend! Omg do we really need these pathetic useless thread? He dident show doesent mean you a bether, probly means he dont want to waste time on you, ;)

DeletedUser

If Adrian were so good, he would have showed up and beat Matt as he claims he would have done. The "doesn't want to waste time" on Matt excuse is BS since Adrian obviously has plenty of free time to play as many rounds as he does.

Adrian chickened out, plain and simple. If he was afraid enough to no-show then he clearly concedes that Matt would have won and that Matt is the better player. No point debating it, it is what it is.

If Adrian wants to make himself out to be some sort of middle-aged player hanging out with "girls" as an excuse to no show, then well done to him, I'm glad he gets out of the house every once in a while.

Also,

Jokes aside, none is my girlfriend, it's counterproductive to date work colleagues...))
Better students aged 18-22 :))

That's the creepiest thing I've ever read on these forums.

DeletedUser

fba4e5096fe7d80263f919c368b26615.png

DeletedUser8097

ADRIAN KICKS ASS!

Why thank you :))

Do you think Adrian is better than everyone else? Would you join his doomed cause if he asked you? Or would you stay and watch like everyone else?

Uh oh :( Everyone who "stays and watches" sees only one thing - how I, or my team basically ends up winning every single championship, every single time I play.

Winner of .NET speed player championship
Leader of winning tribe on .NET tribe championship
Winner of .masters speed player championship
Winner of Winter Team Championships on UK
2014! Proud member of the winning team on .masters 2014 speed championship and leader of it in the final round

2014! Proud member of the winning .RO tribe on UK Championship

Now show me SLAP's long list of won tournaments. I'm sorry what? One single tournament during SLAP's entire speed history? Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. Matty, the greek noob and all the rest of the slap minions. Lord Assfordly VIII, where's SLAP's or Matty's long-long list of won Tournaments, care to enlighten me? Please? :)

Keep watching boys, while I just smile and wave. Just smile and wave :lol: