SLAP!

DeletedUser

You do realize that's how forums work, right? Comments continue simultaneously down the page until it reaches a set amount and then is transferred onto a new page.
so?

Support is a large part of the game, you're right. It just shows how teams dominate no matter the opponent. There was tens of rounds where SLAP only won because they had sufficient support to stop the enemies nuke. One full defense takes two nukes to clear so in a 2/3v1 the single player is going to be constantly underwhelmed and destined to lose as the 2/3 can just stack and backtime. There has been tens of rounds where we were in a skype chat as a team and everyone was asking and throwing support aroun against a single opponent.

so?

DeletedUser7179

So Matt now your admitting that you do team people and use other peoples defence to beat 1 person? Thats what Sam is getting at! You denied it less than 10 minutes ago now your saying what we do that?

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to be salty about the situation it's just as I've been in slap a considerable amount of time I've learnt the 'ins' and 'outs' of the way they play. Not everyone in SLAP will play like that, Daser and Sam being prime examples. I noted how when a round would begin and you'd see SLAP join a few minutes late that wasn't because of communication issues it was to see who was on the round in order to attack them for 'bragging rights'

Not trying to be salty, just throwing my open opinion onto the externals. Nobody has to read or even believe what I have to say but if anyone chooses too, there it is. <3

DeletedUser

​I think I broke Matty..
Allow me to make it more obvious...

You're comment was after jobsons' so it was directed towards me. And life in any tribe will teach you that support is a large part of the game.
There wasn't a new page and even if there was, so?

Support is a large part of the game, you're right. It just shows how teams dominate no matter the opponent. There was tens of rounds where SLAP only won because they had sufficient support to stop the enemies nuke. One full defense takes two nukes to clear so in a 2/3v1 the single player is going to be constantly underwhelmed and destined to lose as the 2/3 can just stack and backtime. There has been tens of rounds where we were in a skype chat as a team and everyone was asking and throwing support aroun against a single opponent.
Even if this was true, which it is not. Were our opponents requesting for 1v1s with any of our SLAP! players?
This is tribalwars after all.

Your verbal diarrhoea is amusing to read however, so please continue with your failed arguments to back up your stupid lies.

DeletedUser

There wasn't a new page and even if there was, so?

My point being that just 'cause my comment followed someone doesn't mean it was directly related to that comment.

Even if this was true, which it is not. Were our opponents requesting for 1v1s with any of our SLAP! players?
This is tribalwars after all.

That diminishes victories and makes them look like you're playing against random people that have no skill except for hitting the attack button with their nukes so those 145 victories we collectively did the majority were useless.

Your verbal diarrhoea is amusing to read however, so please continue with your failed arguments to back up your stupid lies.

If you don't want to believe anything I say, you don't have too.. This isn't a dictatorship similar to that of which I saw in SLAP.

DeletedUser8412

Sam you are just talking nonsense now. SLAP do not rely on teaming to win, unlike MYR who slap crushed. And we have a pretty lenient dictatorship, as you seem to want to call having a leader being a dictatorship.

DeletedUser

My point being that just 'cause my comment followed someone doesn't mean it was directly related to that comment.
:lol:
3d8e895b180013934ba471190b6f74a5.png
The lies...

That diminishes victories and makes them look like you're playing against random people that have no skill except for hitting the attack button with their nukes so those 145 victories we collectively did the majority were useless.
Again Tribalwars.
Nobody forced you to play in SLAP! so forgive me if your criticisms fall on deaf ears as you are a blatant hypocrite.

If you don't want to believe anything I say, you don't have too.. This isn't a dictatorship similar to that of which I saw in SLAP.
SLAP is a dictatorship, you say it as if I'm meant to be offended. And I know your next comment will be directed at me over what a terrible personality I have, need I remind you that this is one of the oldest dictatorships on Tribalwars.

It's not a case of me "believing" what you have to say, I was there the entire time. You're spouting rubbish because you're butt-hurt about being kicked. I didn't think you'd take it so personally to be honest :icon_rolleyes:
Nevertheless, as I said before your verbal diarrhoea was still amusing to read. It no longer is for me.

DeletedUser

:lol:
3d8e895b180013934ba471190b6f74a5.png
The lies...

You mean the fact over my time I had a lot of support requests and it became the 'life skills of a SLAP! member?'

Again Tribalwars.
Nobody forced you to play in SLAP! so forgive me if your criticisms fall on deaf ears as you are a blatant hypocrite.

No, nobody did force me to play in SLAP and I enjoyed doing it. I have just said nobody has to read or believe my comments as they're just my personal opinion about the things I've come across during my time in SLAP and posting them collectively on the external forums.

SLAP is a dictatorship, you say it as if I'm meant to be offended. And I know your next comment will be directed at me over what a terrible personality I have, need I remind you that this is one of the oldest dictatorships on Tribalwars.

It's not a case of me "believing" what you have to say, I was there the entire time. You're spouting rubbish because you're but-hurt about being kicked. I didn't think you'd take it so personally to be honest :icon_rolleyes:
Nevertheless, as I said before your verbal diarrhoea was still amusing to read. It no longer is for me.

I'm not sure many people grasp the concept of dictatorship. Hundreds of times we've played rounds where you've gone personally insane at people for not supporting you in time. You've done it to me on numerous occasions and kicked me from SLAP! chats for the duration of a round. Once occasion I remember, I'm not saying believe me but i'm sure Daser and CTRL ALT ELITE were in the same round as us when you kicked me.

Sam you are just talking nonsense now. SLAP do not rely on teaming to win, unlike MYR who slap crushed. And we have a pretty lenient dictatorship, as you seem to want to call having a leader being a dictatorship.

SLAP is a dictatorship
need I remind you that this is one of the oldest dictatorships on Tribalwars.

SLAP do not rely on teaming to win? Thats contradictory as to what Matt just said about the whole 'this is tribalwars' thing. MYR worked as a team against teams, we had far better communication just a lesser skillbase than those of SLAP!

DeletedUser

And yet it took me kicking you for you to leave.

Contradictory to the horror story you're trying to tell really isn't it? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well that's just logical mate. You kick me and i'm pretty much forced to leave SLAP, huh? Even though a few of SLAP were commenting how pathetic it was you kicked me for that particular reason. If I played Speed more perhaps I'd care a little bit more as I'd just enter rounds and get owned right outta BP 'cause of your egotistical nature. I mean like the round I joined when Ray was playing and you ordered him to noble my 2.5k village when he was well over 100k. He even skyped me saying, "Sorry, I was ordered."

DeletedUser

Well it's not logical, it's contradictory. Google the word if you don't know what it means.

Yes me kicking you is you being forcibly removed from SLAP! Congratulations for working that one out.

You sent a message to Ray claiming to be a SLAP! member despite knowing you'd been booted.

DeletedUser

No, I joined up and had Ray supply me to grow faster BEFORE you kicked me out of slap. I then had to ask you whether or not I had been kicked, once you said 'yes' I told ray he doesn't have to supply me as I've been kicked. He then had orders off you to noble me.

EDIT: Notice the times.

1sjuJRL.png

QZQMqBM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I'm glad we've gotten down to it, you being butt-hurt.

Yes you're right, my apologies. It was during the round when Ray was playing that I booted you.

DeletedUser

I'm not butthurt at all. If I was butthurt surely I would of put up more of a defense than, 'No worries lol'
I stopped playing speed actively so I couldn't care less. I feel teams are ruining speed in the long run anyway, with the exception of Sneak.

You can't insult me or try and twist my words, I'm open and honest about everything I said and will say. You need to admit there's faults that need to be addressed in future when people make PnP's against you or trying to antagonize you. Just be the bigger man, accept defeat or be gracious in victory. It's not difficult, you might like it xD.

DeletedUser

No, you are butt-hurt that much is obvious from your posts in this thread. And I'm not twisting anything intentionally, whereas you're trying so desperately hard to lie about SLAP!

Perhaps you should just accept you're no longer in SLAP! and move on. It clearly isn't doing your argument of "not caring" any good. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I was voicing my opinions on things and responding appropriately against your responses, that's how a discussion goes.
The glorious thing in this world is freedom of belief and expression, if you feel i'm lying then so be it, it's your right to do so haha.

I accepted it a minute after you told me. There is more to life than Speed and the people I've met in SLAP! i'll still continue to talk to and be friends with. It appears to me your life has become SLAP! Whether you're passive aggressively transferring real life insecurities onto the game or not is besides the point. Just chill out and play.

DeletedUser

Well I've already proven that you are lying hypocritively so there's not much left to say on that other than nobody in SLAP! agrees with you.

Please don't try and turn this personal Sam. This is a game as you keep repeating. You've been kicked from our tribe, get over it and move on because everyone else has. And take a little of your own advice.
Chill bro.

DeletedUser

I don't really see the proof but alright.
I've literally just had a message on Skype from a current SLAP! member stating how they thought it was 'retarded.'

Yeah, I apologize for that last comment, that was a little offside. Yeah it is a game, so next time you're in a 1v1 with either James or Adrian or whomever else take that into consideration and try not to lose your wick. xD