SLAP!

DeletedUser

I know yeah. Beating me by 85 LP with 6 more played rounds.. Epic :p

If I had played 15 rounds I would of won by a clear mile. :3

DeletedUser

Hindsight :) got to be in it to win it my friend ;) I only played the last round to make sure you didn't win :)

Once you were beat i logged of :p

DeletedUser11045

haha idiots comeback will come soon and the 1v1 too

slap had their best days freakz

DeletedUser

Yeah he catted me seconds out of BP with all his tribe. I backtimed him but he got stacked :p

DeletedUser

Yeah he catted me seconds out of BP with all his tribe. I backtimed him but he got stacked :p

Lol weren't quite straight out of bp was it now lol

If it was u wouldn't have the troops to back time :) as for getting support 3/4 of that defence was mine. Turns out i didn't need there support after all my defence would of killed your nuke by its self :p

Edit: actually tell a lie. I did start catting u straight out of BP but that was after u were nobled and started sending abusive messages to everyone in my tribe lol let get the story straight :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Daser was playing my account that round and he lost his offense. He didn't get nobled, i took over and restarted.

I had 1/4 of a nuke which i backtimed you with, your tribe sent about 30 attacks in under a minute in order for you to cat me down with your feeble offense. If you were anywhere close to a decent player you'd of been considered a threat to someone else and would of got owned instead of pit whoring and building terrible builds :p.

kevinmak

Reaction score
Daser was playing my account that round and he lost his offense. He didn't get nobled, i took over and restarted.

I had 1/4 of a nuke which i backtimed you with, your tribe sent about 30 attacks in under a minute in order for you to cat me down with your feeble offense. If you were anywhere close to a decent player you'd of been considered a threat to someone else and would of got owned instead of pit whoring and building terrible builds :p.

Why is an existing registered player (Daser) playing on your existing account? Is that not multi-accounting?!

Mod: "co playing is legal as long as its the only account you play"

DeletedUser

1v1 matti sam.

Winner gets position in SLAP!

Does that mean if i beat him he gets booted from slap! ??? That almost worth going out and buying a pc just so i dont have to have a handicap ;)

DeletedUser10594

My apologies.. I neglected the quote system, I wasn't talking to you.

of course you was talking to me! because I was in SLAP
BUT I DONT WANNA JOIN ANYMORE DONT ASK ME TO JOIN IN SKYPE FACEBOOK TWITTER AND ISQ