SLAP!

DeletedUser13012

PLEASE LET ME JOIN!! I AM ACTIVE AND I WILL GET SKYPE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser11377

PLZ JOIN!

Hey Matt i have you on Skype, i started learning to play speed with you around 3 years ago. I was wondering if you would be able to help me out again if you have time? :)

DeletedUser7179

Hey Matt i have you on Skype, i started learning to play speed with you around 3 years ago. I was wondering if you would be able to help me out again if you have time? :)

Yay! New hugger for Matty!

DeletedUser

I had that a lot xD

Speed 101; Learn to defend yourself without support :?

DeletedUser

No you didn't.

I understand you're mad over me kicking you but don't come onto my thread and start lying. It's like a sad little tantrum.

DeletedUser

Don't assume (makes an ass outta' 'u' and me) I was directing it at you, pal. Life in SLAP taught me something at least, if there's another SLAP member on the round at some point you're gonna' get a support request.

Chill out for once in your life :D

DeletedUser7179

How he can claim tehy never support yet always join in 3's is beyond me! lol

DeletedUser

You're comment was after jobsons' so it was directed towards me. And life in any tribe will teach you that support is a large part of the game.

Stop throwing your tantrums Sam, it's unbecoming of you. If a little amusing :lol:

DeletedUser7179

So now its I do ask for support? More confused than sccoby doo comes to mind! lol

Lets face it Matty... Sam only joined you nubs in the 1st place cause I stopped playing otherwise we would have just continued to whoop you as always! lol

DeletedUser

You do realize that's how forums work, right? Comments continue simultaneously down the page until it reaches a set amount and then is transferred onto a new page.

Support is a large part of the game, you're right. It just shows how teams dominate no matter the opponent. There was tens of rounds where SLAP only won because they had sufficient support to stop the enemies nuke. One full defense takes two nukes to clear so in a 2/3v1 the single player is going to be constantly underwhelmed and destined to lose as the 2/3 can just stack and backtime. There has been tens of rounds where we were in a skype chat as a team and everyone was asking and throwing support aroun against a single opponent.