Classic 8 settings, start date Thursday 02nd April at 9am

DeletedUser5582

lets assume your asinine argument is correct because you're too stupid to admit when you're wrong.

That is one of many .uk worlds ive played. So what would it matter if that one doesnt count. The last time two .net tribes joined a uk world that I know of, every single top 20 account in the world was from those two tribes. Get a grip

see you going down the everyone else is stupid route again which is well dumb.

To sum up. You state, several times, and with great feeling this server and all who play here are idiots. You also state that you have never purchased premium to get ahead which is true but implies you have also never used premium which is alas not true.

You are faced with the fact that when saying everyone was an idiot you had in fact used quite a bit of premium to race to 1k before quitting.

All I am saying is that is a little dumb (ok actually very dumb) to say these things when you used a lot of premium to reach 1k which was your basis for saying everyone was an idiot.

You may or may not have been sarcastic but of course I am too dumb to see this. If we are so dumb why are you here? If we are so dumb why do you (sorry your co player) need to spend a lot of pp (that they earned heavens forbid you paid for it) to reach 1k.

Finally, at not time in this thread did I think I could hold a candle or indeed any flammable material to your abilities as a player (even if I spent premium)

I am very sorry if my wanting to defend this server against your comments has caused an outbreak of you wishing to list your many achievements in TW to set against my own feeble efforts. I had no wish for you to do this nor will at any time in the future although sadly I do not think this will stop you from listing them...

Please do continue to spend premium (THAT YOU EARNED) to get to rank 1 at say 1k points and then call everyone else an idiot as this is acceptable behaviour for any well adjusted member of society and to be applauded.

In no way should you consider any part of this post sarcastic nor belittling to yourself. I of course in no way shape or form think any less of you or indeed still laugh at your drops the mike and walks comment.

I am very happy to see that you finally conceded that your last world was atypical and perhaps not grounds for saying that everyone on this server was an idiot.

I am also happy to freely say that on previous worlds you did get to more than 1k points (before others) without using premium and should be regarded as an exceptional player. Alas you are also a bit of a prat.

DeletedUser

Jo your wrong xD

i played in the same tribe, they spent 0 premium to get to rank 1, if they spent any at all it was nothing compared to the other accounts that spent prem to keep up. Stop arguing with him, you will not win.

I can guarantee you, matt will outgrow anyone on this server, with or without prem on half the activity. The last uk world he played he quit the world a couple months in yet his account remained top 20 for over a month because of how shit the growth of other players were, yes this is without the use of prem.

The skill level of UK is nothing compared to the skill level of people from .net.

DeletedUser5582

Murph am not arguing he wouldn't outgrow anyone (with or without pp). Am just arguing best not to call everyone idiots when you do use pp and race to 1k and quit.

and his co did admit to using a heap of pp....!

For the record I think he would (and his co players of course) beat 99% of players using pp if he didn't. Being good at this game (or being active is the same thing) is no excuse for being a tosser though!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
The uk server is rubbish... though I will rub my own ego by being rank 1 at 1K points....

Can anyone see the weakness in that statement?....

DeletedUser

UK server and the US server are both pretty terrible ever since its inception. UK has had a few good moments (funny enough these moments were due to .net players/tribes.) But its been awful any player that knows how to play knows how bad it is and they will gladly tell you how terrible uk is compared to .net.

krazy eyez killa041 lives! 09!

And lol. Using PP is not the same as buying it. People that farm well trade for PP.

Just so much facepalm in this thread.

DeletedUser7966

Murph am not arguing he wouldn't outgrow anyone (with or without pp). Am just arguing best not to call everyone idiots when you do use pp and race to 1k and quit.

Him using pp does not stop Uk being a very weak sever in terms of standard of players :\

Being good at this game (or being active is the same thing)

heh, no.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Here's a random thought.... A average UK player, that prefers .UK, has found him self rank 1 on .net twice as often and with half the effort than he has on .uk....

Yes, that is my personal experience... do I then make ridiculously biased statements based purely on rubbing my own ego... or have a passed that stage of puberty... you decide...

DeletedUser5582

And lol. Using PP is not the same as buying it. People that farm well trade for PP.

Just so much facepalm in this thread.

Am not debating whether paying for PP and using it is different than earning PP from farming and then using it. Meh I don't care.

Am simply debating that using PP to get to rank 1 at 1k points then saying everyone is an idiot for not being at the same level (and repeating sentiments on this thread) is well idiotic. If this makes you face palm then so be it?!

DeletedUser

Am not debating whether paying for PP and using it is different than earning PP from farming and then using it. Meh I don't care.

Am simply debating that using PP to get to rank 1 at 1k points then saying everyone is an idiot for not being at the same level (and repeating sentiments on this thread) is well idiotic. If this makes you face palm then so be it?!
You could have used the PP to compete for the rank. Why not? :icon_redface:

I respect your considered and mature response and your right to post it...
Sorry I guess I was star struck when I see a player such as yourself with so many achievements here on .uk and able to achieve rank one on .net. Its jaw dropping man

DeletedUser

They arent on the same level, you seem confused, he doesnt need the premium or whatever, no one on this server is on the same level.

Me actually winning classic is proof of this.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Sorry I guess I was star struck when I see a player such as yourself with so many achievements here on .uk and able to achieve rank one on .net. Its jaw dropping man

Don't worry... man... we are all friends... I just hope you didn't waste too much of your precious time looking for my achievements...

DeletedUser5582

You could have used the PP to compete for the rank. Why not? :icon_redface:

yes and then told everyone they were idiots! Look we all play for our own ends. Social, fun, rank chasing whatever. Is what makes the game fun that everyone is chasing different goals. Some try and win a world some try and be first to 10k plunders or lc. end of the day it doesn't matter as long as you achieve those goals or try to?

They arent on the same level, you seem confused, he doesnt need the premium or whatever, no one on this server is on the same level.

no one disputes this. Look the main argument coming back (ignoring that I am an idiot or that he would rim me if I started near him) was he didn't pay for premium. As if this made using premium to get to rank 1 any better?

Premium doesn't know where it came from? Whether paid for or earned on this world or another does it matter? No. My issue is simply calling everyone an idiot is not that bright if using premium to reach that rank. The fact that his main argument was that he hadn't paid for the premium sort of makes me think he is on shaky ground.

Maybe all of the UK server are idiots. Maybe .net is full of awesome players. I really don't care.

I do care that anyone would come here and post such utter crap when they used premium to race to 1k points and tell us how awesome they were.

If you guys want to defend this then so be it the floor is now yours. Bows

DeletedUser

no one disputes this. Look the main argument coming back (ignoring that I am an idiot or that he would rim me if I started near him) was he didn't pay for premium. As if this made using premium to get to rank 1 any better?

Why does playing the game to acquire premium rather than pay for it NOT make using it for rank 1 any better?

It's kinda like the difference between inheriting from your parents or being self-made in terms of real world wealth.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
.uk really isn't as bad as the .net players like to make it out to be.

It has far fewer players, as such it is obviously easier to get high ranks. However I have never found there to be a huge difference in skill between the average .uk player and the average .net player.

The people beating their chest and screaming that .uk sucks are much better than most of .uk's top ranked players. They're also much better than most worlds top players on .net.

Based on this logic, if .uk sucks, so does .net.

It's not that .uk sucks, it's that in general there's a huge disparity between the top tier of players and everyone else.

I've played .uk far more than Matt has. I've played 7 worlds actively, got rank 1 on 5 of them, rank 2 on the other 2. Quite often I had stiff competition from the other top ranked players, the difference is 2-3 accounts kept up compared to 5-6 that might on .net.
That's more due to .uk having fewer players than anything else.

Last edited:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
No because I really don't care don't get your hopes up.

I find myself strangely more concerned about your precious time than I ever will care about your opinion... Please don't take it personally, I really don't care about most peoples opinions... after all, they are generally mistaken...

Nauz, I fear that any type of logic was lost round around when the discussion progressed to whether buying or spending PP define ones right to drop the mic...

Though, hey, what do I know...

Last edited: