Classic 9

DeletedUser13448

Honoured boss, but does this show anything but that I have some free time lol

DeletedUser

I haven't got any co's so I'm at a disadvantage.

You haven't any co's, yet Theamk has 3 (Made a mistake that he didn't have 4, but he does have 3) co players.

Yet you had more lc yesterday than him and more looted. And you probably still have more of both than him.

120lc Just under 80k looted, what about you guys.9

180lc and 90k

Quality before quantity :lol:.
Either your co-s aren't playing seriously Theamk, or they suck at normal worlds but tbh I think it's more likely that they aren't playing seriously :icon_rolleyes:.

Happy Farming :).

DeletedUser13448

You haven't any co's, yet Theamk has 3 (Made a mistake that he didn't have 4, but he does have 3) co players.

Yet you had more lc yesterday than him and more looted. And you probably still have more of both than him.

Quality before quantity :lol:.
Either your co-s aren't playing seriously Theamk, or they suck at normal worlds but tbh I think it's more likely that they aren't playing seriously :icon_rolleyes:.

Happy Farming :).

Lol I admit that Shifty is better than me (and we are 3 in total btw), WAAY better than me infact, and I did not say that I was better anyway so can you stop trying to make me look like a complete nub because all 3 players on the account including myself could take you on normal world (and speed since you said 'normal worlds' since you know II can dominate speed:)

We are not the best and did not claim to be the best, keep criticizing though, you make me angry and I turn anger into points:D

Edit:
You are either sucking up by Shifty or trying to put me down, either way, you have too much time on your hands to something as pointless

DeletedUser13448

What do you guys think about the tribe? I will have a look now and comment on it too

DeletedUser

~WAR~, TSW and TLW are all from the same UK23 tribe. Though I think they split up recently over there, and that's why ~WAR~ aren't with them.

DeletedUser13448

RankTribe namePoints of the best 6 playersTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1 ~WAR~4.2295.23986558655
2 RV23.8124.66185838583
3 Hey3.7914.42285538553
4 -)-(-3.5864.08375837583
5 Hookah3.5764.05075797579
6 NOVA !3.5074.45585578557
7 TVH3.3453.65784578457
8 B.o.B3.2583.91484898489
9 Creed!3.2283.70084638463
10 FaST3.2144.01885028502

1. WAR:
My opinion ( I am going to forget which tribe I am in for the moment):
First 3 players seem decent, but I can also seem some ... less ... players in there at the bottom who did not farm 10k or plunder 100x yet, seems like they just filled the ranks asap. I doubt that they will stay R1 for long after startup
Their position looks good to me though, they are spread over the north east rim and have plenty of growing space for the future

2. RVP2:

Wtf, why do they have 3 tribes already lol, they have 1 good player (swedishlion - I am judging according to achievements) but the tribe does not seem very dangerous to me tbh
I like their location, they are pretty close together, but there is still plenty of space to grow and noone will be trapped in the middle of the tribe is they build a big cluster

3. Nothing too impressive, these people seem like the recruited themselves to the top too, Some players in there which farmed less (but the game is obv not just about farming)
Their locations are mostly in 1 place except for 2 or 3 players who are quite far away from the pack

Rank means nothing

Analysis sucks because I was watching prison break whilst writing it:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol I admit that Shifty is better than me (and we are 3 in total btw), WAAY better than me infact, and I did not say that I was better anyway so can you stop trying to make me look like a complete nub because all 3 players on the account including myself could take you on normal world (and speed since you said 'normal worlds' since you know II can dominate speed:)

Without other slap players on a round, II normally quits or gets rimmed by being ganging up on him.
II is a better normal world player than speed player imo.
I have never said I was good at normal worlds; In fact I've always said that I'm crap at them which is why I don't tend to play them very often. I play solo normally, and seeing as most accounts including your own are co-played it is obvious that I'd get beat. Idc if you are better than me. It's the fun that matters to me, not necessarily the winning.

We are not the best and did not claim to be the best, keep criticizing though, you make me angry and I turn anger into points:D

Whenever or not those points are true, is the real debate, is it not? You could just make up half true points to anger me back?
:icon_biggrin:

Edit:
You are either sucking up by Shifty or trying to put me down, either way, you have too much time on your hands to something as pointless.

I fought shifty and his team on the last classic world and I know that him and his team are EXTREMELY experienced and imo, the only player on your account who is probably close to being better than him is II. But I think shifty is also a net player like II so it'll be hard to compare them :). Both great players non-the-less. Maybe if you stop acting all hard and act the level you are, you wouldn't have me poking at almost everything you say. Luckily for you, you aren't a very low level like some people I've had to put in place :p. You're quite high up, but not as high as you think.

And yes, I have too much time on my hands despite owning 31 accounts across all servers that I play with no co-player
:icon_redface:.
There is a reason why I claim I'm mad :).

Bold

DeletedUser13448

Fidel can you please point out where I acted hard? I certainly don't want to be poked and put to my place which is lower than I think;

Fidel honestly, I like you but right now you are talking crap.

DeletedUser

Maybe you don't mean it look like it, but whenever you make a thread or talk in a thread, you word your words as if you are better than everyone. Maybe it's just the way I'm reading it. I dunno, but that's how it comes out to me.

I apologise if it offended you, but it slightly offends me to have to put up with your posts. Now you can say that I should put you on my ignore list if I don't like reading your posts, but I like to see what your opinion is and at the same time I hope it isn't worded the same as everything else you type and infact most of it is :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser13448

Can you put up two examples please, from Classic, not speed:D

DeletedUser

@360EV: Hahaha I thought classic settings were always good except low tribe limit and church. I'll need to check em before I judge em tho :icon_biggrin:. Funny post that I'd like to rep but cant :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Can you put up two examples please, from Classic, not speed:D

Yeah. Here they are below. They probably don't seem like much to you because you typed them but to in my eyes it's you acting hard or like your better than most.

The people who rimmed me on W23 were nubs and I am ashamed but at the time I still went to boarding school and they knew my playing hours, I had a gap throughout the night from 22.00 to 08.20 and I had triple the lc of the guy who rimmed me lol. Had 40 incoming in those 2 days.

So you were rimmed by nubs? Is that why you now play with co-players? Just wondering :)
Tbh though, 40 inc is nothing. I used to have a friend who had faced off 11k before but got crushed by the last lot of nukes :(

Sorry for being of topic

But do you mean that I should accept it when people are better than me? Because I do that lol

Do you? When? Show me examples :).

WE owned a large percentage when we just came to lc, we cannot keep that percentage up.

Maybe if you hadn't put "we" in capitals I wouldn't have seen it as shouting.

DeletedUser13448

I meant to emphasise it, but shouting is basically emphasising and on W23 (which is NOT think world) was still at the begin so 3 incomings would have been a lot, I was very inactive and could not log in before those guys attacked me. Took 3 nukes of that stage to take me down though, cause I was lc + deff, I had about 1700-1900 Lc I think and the guy nobling me had like 500-600 and he was just straight out nub ( and don't forget that I was quite inactive too and still have more lc lol)

So yeah, if you deserve it, you are going to get it from me, good thing that that nub did not join Classic, some of his friends from CREED! did but if they ever get in my path I will feel good wrecking them:D (If I get to that stage obv)

DeletedUser

Do note my 'team' is usually just me and Shane. Which Shane usually just queues and farms when he's on, I do all the planning and so on.

Who is II? What worlds has he played?