Classic 9

DeletedUser13762

i have seen shifty not do anything but give attitude to everyone

which means hes probably butt hurt hes not out in front

DeletedUser

Do note my 'team' is usually just me and Shane. Which Shane usually just queues and farms when he's on, I do all the planning and so on.

Who is II? What worlds has he played?

He played net under Leather And Latex or something along those lines.

DeletedUser

What you up to Will, 500lc 250K farmed?...

Very close guess.

Shifty, is lvl 15 farm so bad?:(

Not at all, but for 4 players on an account .. I wouldn't say it's good by any means.

i have seen shifty not do anything but give attitude to everyone

which means hes probably butt hurt hes not out in front

Please show me where, exactly, I gave attitude to anyone - except for in reply to you. You came here and did exactly what you accused me of doing.

DeletedUser13762

my account currently has 2 players since 2 people never came back on skype which happens quite often these days

and my looted is probably right near the top

DeletedUser13536

Still no interesting conversation.You're all speaking how good you are but no one wants to show to us.Till you not show it I don't get you serious

DeletedUser13762

i dont need to show how much i have looted im not here to brag how much i have looted i simple stated i wouldnt be surprised if im right near the top

DeletedUser13536

i dont need to show how much i have looted im not here to brag how much i have looted i simple stated i wouldnt be surprised if im right near the top

my account currently has 2 players since 2 people never came back on skype which happens quite often these days

Bold

But you still do..Guys I farmed 2mil res but I dont want to show it I have a nuke and train but I am not here to brag about my skills

DeletedUser13762

what so saying your looted is right near the top is now called bragging

i stated what i think is true

its not like ive been here all day bragging about how awesome i am or about how rubbish someone elses account is
wont name any names but we all know the person who brags then puts down others accounts

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha 2 active players but still 4 players just to get you to the highest looter? Haven't you got any skill yourself, or do you bribe the other 3 noobs with pp to fuel their other accounts? :lol:

DeletedUser13762

i said 2 never turned up so how can you still call that 4 players

a player that doesnt login to an account cant be considered a co player

and yeah sure i can just afford 10000 pp to give it all out

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Still no interesting conversation.You're all speaking how good you are but no one wants to show to us.Till you not show it I don't get you serious

Well why don't you start it with showing how good you are?... (p.s. I'm a pit whoring nub... no proof needed, anyone that knows me will confirm it to be true.. )

DeletedUser

i said 2 never turned up so how can you still call that 4 players?

Nor did I :D - You account does have 4 noobs on it does it not :D? Anyway, I see that you still need 2 people on the account for you to be the best. My, how the standards of TW of fallen. It'd be interesting to see how people like you would last against people like me in a non co playing world :lol:.

and yeah sure i can just afford 10000 pp to give it all out
Wait a minute, I know you cant being you too busy pointwhoring you pits to max with your pp :icon_biggrin:.

But please, if you want to make anyone take you seriously, do us a favour and show us some achivements to see how much you have looted and I'm sure that someone here will beat it :lol:.

Bold btw :D

DeletedUser13762

well youve just proven how stupid you are

accusing me of point whoring my pits to the max with all the PP i have

yet some doofus didnt even take 20 seconds to read the world settings

i wont even tell you what you screwed up on you can figure that out your self

DeletedUser13536

Well why don't you start it with showing how good you are?... (p.s. I'm a pit whoring nub... no proof needed, anyone that knows me will confirm it to be true.. )

I said for those who are just brag with no evidence

DeletedUser13536

Wait a minute, I know you cant being you too busy pointwhoring you pits to max with your pp :icon_biggrin:.

But please, if you want to make anyone take you seriously, do us a favour and show us some achivements to see how much you have looted and I'm sure that someone here will beat it :lol:.

Bold btw :D

erich for God sake please shut up..You're annoying all here..If he's pointwhore with 100 co-s and 10000 pp it his way of playing not your problem

DeletedUser

well youve just proven how stupid you are

accusing me of point whoring my pits to the max with all the PP i have

yet some doofus didnt even take 20 seconds to read the world settings

i wont even tell you what you screwed up on you can figure that out your self

Have I annoyed you? I'm so sorry, but really, that was my intention :).
Give us some stats or go away :).

People with your type of attitude amuse me. You can annoy them all day long and they think you are stupid when really, they are the ones who know absolutely nothing :lol:. Knowledge is power my friend.

DeletedUser

erich for God sake please shut up..You're annoying all here..If he's pointwhore with 100 co-s and 10000 pp it his way of playing not your problem

*crawls to nearest cave and looks out begging for mercy*

Then the standards of TW really have fallen. Hopefully TW makes a non co-played world before I retire. Maybe that'll be something they can do right.

DeletedUser13762

if you had any knowledge at all then you would take potatoes advice and get lost :)

DeletedUser13536

wait..Do you even understand that you have no skills and only you do are having fights with people that knows how to play..If you would fighting with them on their level they would smash you..But your tactic is to get them at your low level and beat them by expirience

DeletedUser

wait..Do you even understand that you have no skills and only you do are having fights with people that knows how to play..If you would fighting with them on their level they would smash you..But your tactic is to get them at your low level and beat them by expirience

I have never said that I would want to be better than someone else, but I have more wits and tricks than some of the so called best that play these days.

They can smash me if they want, but I'll just do what Captain Jack Sparrow does, and walk away. Then I will remember it's just a game and the people in it are just as important as any other fellow human I meet. Respect to you if you understand that, or to anyone who does. :)