Classic 9

DeletedUser13448

Guys can you lot st.u about 4 nubs 1 account, the guys farming IS by the tp and saying this is not bragging. He was more like defending himself

Also. Shifty is the best player is the world, no doubt about that but no need to put others down guyS

DeletedUser

Guys can you lot st.u about 4 nubs 1 account, the guys farming IS by the tp and saying this is not bragging. He was more like defending himself

Also. Shifty is the best player is the world, no doubt about that but no need to put others down guyS

Not the way he made it look out, but text is hard to understand because unlike RL, you cant see through text and see what the person means. But if that's how he meant it, I do apologise. *Majestic bow*

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think they should move the classic forum further away from the speed forum... might make things more friendly...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
What? This is tribalWARS is it not? If of course you disagree I can show you the door out. Your choice of course.

Yep it's tribal wars... though so many think that is a reason to behave like a spoilt retarded child... at least if people must try and troll, they should at least try and use some intelligence and humour... otherwise they just look dumb.... there is a world of difference between arguing like a fully formed adult and a pre-pubescent chimp...

DeletedUser13448

This is not tribalwars. This is the external forum in which you are not meant to fight or war or whatever. You can play tribalwars whilst being friendly and because it's TRIBALWARS it does not nessassarily means that you need to act like a 'spoilt child'

Reastablished

Reaction score
Yep it's tribal wars... though so many think that is a reason to behave like a spoilt retarded child... at least if people must try and troll, they should at least try and use some intelligence and humour... otherwise they just look dumb.... there is a world of difference between arguing like a fully formed adult and a pre-pubescent chimp...

Never have truer words been spoken when referring to Erich

DeletedUser13448

CF! Go away man! Don't show me those stats, I felt pro for a second here man