Classic 9

DeletedUser13536

So logicall.That barb was big danger for him..Long hard fight

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Unless it had been munching steroids it clearly hasn't always been a barb... for all you know the player restarted when he saw incoming nobles... he wouldn't be the first player to noble a barb after sending a train at a player....

DeletedUser13536

I belive he became barb much before..When you put account deleting it takes 5-6 days to delete..And I don't think liam had train in this stage so it would be easy for defend

DeletedUser6598

I belive he became barb much before..When you put account deleting it takes 5-6 days to delete..And I don't think liam had train in this stage so it would be easy for defend

My account cleared the village as he said he was going to try and clear my tribe mate and he was 24/7 active, shame he got caught with his pants down only hours later with all his troops at home. He hit restart last night.
Liam rushed acad and took the village as we were not interested in it and best to keep it in the tribe.

DeletedUser

What does everyone here got in loot now want to get an overwiev of the better players at this world^^ i know that Yin Tar has around 2.5 million and is rank 1 there anyone close to him right here?^^

DeletedUser12733

Visser...

Hahaha Legend :p

Also Quick question, you know when you clear a person and start nobling them and they turn barb... in the eyes of the TW congregation does this make you a barb muncher?

DeletedUser

Hahaha Legend :p

Also Quick question, you know when you clear a person and start nobling them and they turn barb... in the eyes of the TW congregation does this make you a barb muncher?

It does not!

DeletedUser12733

It does not!

Good because Liams target (the first to noble) Was Dambuster. I cleared him for Liam to noble and he restarted...
Then this morning I cleared The Ice Man (well to be fair my co sent it) and half way through nobling he also restarted...
Also One of my members performed a backtime on Alanhooks and 5 minutes after even before it reached his villa he also restarted as nobles were sent at the same time.

So just so everyone knows we aren't munching barbs :p Just turned out this way. Kind of looks bad on stats but not much we can do about it. Anyways thanks Will ;)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I agree with Will though I'm still gonna call you a barb muncher, specially all the time you have more points than me...

Nothing personal, it's just the way I am...